Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

Call of Duty is extremely fine as is. But adding fun stuff like blowing up buildings with people in them and things like that would be a really nice and fun thing to do..

But mainly all I want to see is an all-over new game engine.. Just something new

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's just flame bait rocco. We have courtyard. NOONE LIKES COURTYARD.

And sniper posts = obvious sniper positions = someone can take aim at one and kill them too quick.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

That's just flame bait rocco. We have courtyard. NOONE LIKES COURTYARD.

And sniper posts = obvious sniper positions = someone can take aim at one and kill them too quick.

Courtyard is a great map

It's tough at the top ;)

Courtyard is a great map

Dunno what world you live in, but if you play it on the wii, (no glitches anyone abuse on courtyard so im assuming its basically the same as 360) it's full of campers and flamethrower'ers.

Other than that, it's a pretty big maze.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Just beat cod4's campain Sunday night. The "All guillied (sp?) up" and "One Shot" were the two best missions ever. They should seriously include some sniping missions again. Where you have to sneak around. Those missions were just amazing. Game Over was awesome too.

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif

Just beat cod4's campain Sunday night. The "All guillied (sp?) up" and "One Shot" were the two best missions ever. They should seriously include some sniping missions again. Where you have to sneak around. Those missions were just amazing. Game Over was awesome too.

All Ghillied up and One Shot, One Kill are by far my favourite weapons. I would have liked it more if there was less direct instruction from whoever was leading you. It's less that it was a sniper mission, what made it my favourite was the emphasis of stealth, but you would still be able to recover from any mistakes you made.

More assassinations please :thumbup:

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

What I want:

Dumber helicopters. If I'm in a smokescreen, in a building, with my back barely visible, I don't want the helicopter shooting me through a window. Doesn't even make sense

Reset of uav/airstrike/whatever. Too often I get like a 15 kill streak, and I can't do anything

Having multiple specials available. Maybe make uav 3, air strike 7, and chopper 8 on the keyboard, because another thing I tend to do is if I have a 6 kill streak, I don't kill people because I don't want to use my airstrike. Also, you could use your own uav for the airstrike a lot easier.

No more marty/last stand. Or atleast not marty.

Maybe something cool like a description of how the perk works. Like for stopping power, something like "Modify your gun to shoot higher caliber bullets for more damage"

or something like that.

Customizable ghillie suits (different colors/textures available)

Good weapon balance. Modern warfare did this well, but some guns seemed to be useless, like the mp44.

Less random barricades in buildings blocking off floors. I want a city map with like 5 story buildings, that would be cool.

A sniper based map. Lots of cover, grass, and maybe buildings.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

I've never seen how the MP44 can be described as a brilliant gun. I think it's a functional assault rifle but is simply outclassed by the other weapons in the game. For me the no attachements really kills it, as I reckon it could be really good silenced. That said is does have no aim sway.

I tried it for a while, it was functional, but it couldn't stand up to an ak47 or m4. Also, for some reason I never could stand the gc36 (or whatever it's called.) I just don't like the feel of it.

I think at the highest level you should be able to customize your outfit, and at various prestiges, you get special things to give more incentive. Not weapons, but maybe different outfits or paint jobs.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

The Mp44 is a brilliant gun, 2 shot kill in the chest is good.

ak47 can pull that off, so can a g3, m14, and just about anything on hardcore which is all I play.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

ak47 can pull that off, so can a g3, m14, and just about anything on hardcore which is all I play.

Then why do you say it's worse than the guns you just mentioned?

Then why do you say it's worse than the guns you just mentioned?

Because it's accuracy is worse, and it has no attachments. Even on hc a silencer can be everything, or a red dot sight.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

i care more about online play than anything else so i want to see:

1. more customization for weapons. wtf only 1 attachmet per gun? i want my weapon to be unique, ex: multiple attatchments on the same gun, i wanna be a ble 2 use a scope AND a silencer. also more attatchments to choose from would be nice.

2. helicopters need to be way less ownage, it can be flying directly away from me and some how its turret rotates 180 degrees and shoots behind it and kills me...while im hiding behind something..on the other side of the map.. also i wanna get more stuff at higher killstreaks, instead of just a message saying: you have a 30 killstreak! yay :thumbsup: -.-

3. PRESTIGE FOR PC!!!! also giving the ablity to customize your character like in halo3 would be nice..everyone looks the same..being able to earn repeatable medals and acheivments like in halo3 would be nice as well

4. i wanna be able to build my own maps, like in half life or css. i love mapmaking :mrgreen:

that is all.

l_f9faeb8497d4422f960573321c8fec9d.jpg

Darwin's Radio, stairway to stardom 2009

I don't know, I just like the feel of the MP44. Plus, it sounds mad.

I still don't see why Prestige is such an amazing thing to have, maybe if it gave you an incentive to do it, I'd consider it worth getting.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

I don't know, I just like the feel of the MP44. Plus, it sounds mad.

I still don't see why Prestige is such an amazing thing to have, maybe if it gave you an incentive to do it, I'd consider it worth getting.

It shows that you can kick [wagon].

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I wonder who the new resnov will be....

Reznov? You meant Price right? Reznov was in WaW.

Debate: Who was more badass? Price or Reznov?

I say Reznov.

1. He's Russian. I'd take a Russian to war with me than a Brit any day.

2. The hat. The relationship between Reznob and his hat is like Indiana Jones'.

3. He saves you at the end. Unlike Price where you save him.

4. He teaches you to snipe, unlike Price who was doing the sniping.

5. HE'S RUSSIAN!!!

lighviolet1lk4.jpg