Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

How is it 'unlikely'?

I find it to be much more likely, since it was one of the screwups of MW.

And who cares if some other company edits the creation things for it? It wont be much different if you think about it.

A few less maps, guns, etc.

Many valid reasons have been given throughout this thread on why it is unlikely. I suggest reading it before you post.

Frankly not releasing MW for the Wii was one of its sucesses, as they didn't waste time and manpower developing a substandard version of it, leaving the true next-gen versions more polished.

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont see how its a waste of time.

It still garners alot of money.

Now as I said, no more.

And btw, theres more people in CoD5 discussion using the wii, so there ya go.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

RayOxide, everyone in here is like 13 and only owns a Wii. That's why.

Say that back 8 years ago when people used GameCubes.

20-30 year olds playing an apparent 10 year old game for 10 grand american.

Get [bleep]ed.

RayOxide, everyone in here is like 13 and only owns a Wii. That's why.

Or we can't afford a PS3 :(

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Everyone talks about WaW on the Wii because almost everyone has gone back to COD4.

Yeah who wants an xbox anyway?

15 year olds who can only afford an xbox.

Quite possibly the weakest comeback I have ever seen/heard.

Last year an Xbox was more expensive than a Wii, even without the cost of live.

Ok, I started this thread for MW2 not WaW on a Wii.

Get back on topic please...

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

I'd like to see a few things. First off, a nice variety of missions for campaign. IW did well with COD4 I believe, but I'd like to be invested in it constantly and never get bored or feel as if gameplay is tedious. I want to be able to control lots of different types of weapons and vehicles, including something in the air. Manning mortars and howitzers would be awesome. Flying a helicopter? Sounds fun. I like the idea of, instead of manning a gun on a vehicle, actually driving one. Something in the sea would be nice, too. I think they should make a new/some new factions for this game. Maybe they could tie in with COD4's storyline, but then again, making a new storyline isn't too bad. Chinese troops sound interesting. I liked battling terrorists. They might want to add more of that.

I'd like a Slot 1 perk letting you have two weapon attachments. M4 carbine with silencer and RDS please. I like the possibilities. I'd like to see more sights (the boxy sight you played with while battling with the Marines is an idea), and some new weapons. Actually, I like all of the weapons so far in COD4. If they could keep those (maybe drop a few), and add a good amount of new ones, that would be awesome. More weapons would be nice (3 MG's in COD4 multiplayer?).

Basically, to make a good game, you need to be excellent. Game producers should strive for being the best and "out there" with the good games. With COD4, they really made something great. COD:MW2 will need to stand out, and IW can probably do that.

I'd like a Slot 1 perk letting you have two weapon attachments. M4 carbine with silencer and RDS please.

I'd seriously [bleep] upon reading that if IW was to add it to the new Modern Warfare.

Flying an attack helicopter and a transport helicopter would be awesome. Scratch that. Helicopters are awesome.

Most games I've played with drivable helicopters in them have had some pretty awkward controls... If IW could nail the controls nicely then it would be very fun indeed.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Who said people cant afford anything other than a wii?

Your lame [wagon] biased quote there just makes you look like, well, a lame [wagon].

Sara, i told people to stop but noone shuts up, its all about why which is better in video games and consoles.

Really, i dont see why they even try to argue the point. Wii's have still sold hundreds of thousands more than xboxes anyway. ;)

That's last year too btw,

Xboxes still have serious hardware fails.

The wii doesnt have more than one serious one.

On topic;

I'm pretty sure, and have a positive belief that it will come out on wii. Obviously not the full version if it does.

If it doesn't, call me wrong as much as you want. But if it does, in y'er faces.

Most games I've played with drivable helicopters in them have had some pretty awkward controls... If IW could nail the controls nicely then it would be very fun indeed.

Battlefield 2's copter controls were nailed perfectly.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

[hide=]

Your lame [wagon] biased quote there just makes you look like, well, a lame [wagon].

Sara, i told people to stop but noone shuts up, its all about why which is better in video games and consoles.

Really, i dont see why they even try to argue the point. Wii's have still sold hundreds of thousands more than xboxes anyway. ;)

On topic;

I'm pretty sure, and have a positive belief that it will come out on wii. Obviously not the full version if it does.

If it doesn't, call me wrong as much as you want. But if it does, in y'er faces.

[/hide]

Ray, you're too biased. Quit arguing, we know your position, and you know everyone else's.

I'd like a Slot 1 perk letting you have two weapon attachments. M4 carbine with silencer and RDS please.

I'd seriously [bleep] upon reading that if IW was to add it to the new Modern Warfare.

That is an addition that I would really like to see as well. I can see how that would be a worthy addition.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

For sections of flying a transport helicopter and bringing troops around, it would be fun to have controls like GTA IV's flight controls. Realistic shakyness, but still fun.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

That's like comparing the number of hardware malfunctions in a toaster to the number of malfunctions in a computer.

You were implying 360 owners can't afford a PS3. Try making sense please.Please.

XBOX R00LZ

On topic;

Well, I understand that but I own a Wii and a 360. I bought the Wii because of the activeness involved in it. You gotta get up and move! The Wiis are for more active games like baseball and sport type games, and the 360/PS3's were developed for more serious gaming.

The reason the Wii sold more was based mostly on Nintendos reputation and the fact that you have to move.

But honestly I dont see the point in arguing over this stuff.. If you like the 360, wooptidoo, and if you like the Wii, wooptidoo, same with the PS3. They all have unique abilities, and we shouldnt be criticizing people based on what game systems they like. I guarentee you rep the game system you own. Personally, I like the 360 better, but I love my Wii also.

BUT 360 STILL P00NS

Back on-topic:

MW2 has been rumored around IW's website and on twitter to be released in mid-september/early november.

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

Not everyone died, Price is not confirmed to be dead, and Soap DID survive. And Price died in the original CoD, so who's to say he can't come back again if he IS dead?

And it's possible that Griggs is part of the first level of CoDMW2. He's a veggie and Soap and Price go to visit him in the hospital.

Bring back Gaz! :cry: :pray:

It's tough at the top ;)