Another Anti-Gameplay Update from Jagex

Historik2

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

Jagex implemented a second trading screen in the game a long time ago to prevent scams. Taking away the "fun" that's left in RS or preventing rules from being broken? Your call.

/brainwash

Good job Jagex, you won.

/cop-out

Good job Anti-Jagex Movement, you won.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jagex implemented a second trading screen in the game a long time ago to prevent scams. Taking away the "fun" that's left in RS or preventing rules from being broken? Your call.

Isn't BH more about the drops (and RWT) instead of fun? If it was about fun, you'd have enough with pvp worlds and duels.

priest_wiz.png

Aww too bad

no more RWT scum ruining the game for the rest of us players.

/brainwash

Good job Jagex, you won.

Yea, because they only did the changes to piss us off, right? :wall:

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

I've played since september '04 and to be honest; I never liked pking so the old pking didn't bother me when the update came out; just free trade as I liked buying very low and selling very high and having forums pretty much control everything, giving more power to the people.

This BH update doesn't effect me either but I still support it as BH was a little too one sided and now that the levels system will be more even, I might be more inclined to go there.

-=EB World=-

-Sara - 13 hilt 43 ss

-Bandos - 1 BCP, 1 Hilt

Isn't BH more about the drops (and RWT) instead of fun? If it was about fun, you'd have enough with pvp worlds and duels.

For some players getting the drops are what's fun. I remember when I used to train for 99's, I got fun out of the achievements although some would argue that it was efficiency VS fun.

Fun is a very relative term.

Aww too bad

no more RWT scum ruining the game for the rest of us players.

/brainwash

Good job Jagex, you won.

Yea, because they only did the changes to piss us off, right? :wall:

What I was getting at was the fact that Jagex used real world trading as a scapegoat, and it appears as if you all bought into that.

May the presents of our lord and savior, Santa, be with you this holiday season!

First annual Clausmas - 2009 December 25

What I was getting at was the fact that Jagex used real world trading as a scapegoat, and it appears as if you all bought into that.

Scapegoat to what?

It's probably going to kill non-LS duo bandos for sharing loot, or sharing loot in PvP or something.

Any method my duo partner and i had was just killed with this update right here. We cant EVER get an ls world, so bh was our one method of sharing bigger drops.RWT ruined it for everyone who was using it for the RIGHT reasons. I know ppl say its Jagex's game, they can do what they want. But who pays for them to have their site going? US. We SHOULD have some control and input of what happens. Its one thing for someone to complain that plays it for free, but we PAY TO PLAY.

Secondly, we cannot monitor the transactions made between players outside the game, and if players swap items for external benefits we cant see, to us it looks like an unbalanced suspicious trade.

http://www.runescape.com/kbase/viewarti ... le_id=2082

According to Jagex, your just as bad as they are.

There is no doubt, yet everything is speculation. That's the kind of logic I'd expect out of someone whose most vulgar statement is "you poo poo head". Here's an idea: Stop making assumptions, turning those assumptions into assumed fact, and then bashing Jagex for what you assumed about them.

These are not assumptions.

# With the launch of PvP worlds, Bounty Hunter suddenly became less populated, which meant the bounty mechanic stopped working properly. We still love the idea of a bounty mechanic with players being given targets, but we think it can be done so much better, especially given what we have now learnt from PvP worlds.

# Real-world trading was occurring at quieter times of the day.

As you can see from this, they are editting the Bounty Hunter to make it impossible to transfer. They've also mentioned that PVP worlds have given them insight on how to do so. It's quite obvious that the direct loot system is coming to an end, which really was the ONLY reason anyone cared about Bounty Hunter in the first place. In all honesty, they may as well remove BH all together if there are drop tables, because it will become deserted, just as the Duel Arena did once staking was removed. However, the past has showed us that Jagex is oblivious to what players will truly enjoy; they actually thought their garbage Duel Arena / Duel Tournament update was going to be popular in 2007.

You act as if Jagex is this massive complex organization, impossible to read. If you looked at the recent Q + A, it's really quite obvious what they are doing. With some minimal research it's very simple to make a calculated guess at what is coming in the Bounty Hunter update. What's funny is that they actually closed the minigame for the weekend before the update was even complete. Seeing as the minigame has gone unchanged over the past 11 months or so, what was the dire need to prohibit players from using the traditional style BH for a couple more days? If this were really a small fix, why would it be necessary to go to such precautions? It shows that what is coming will change the entire dynamic of the minigame, and that they are so worried about people transferring through it that they felt the urgency to shut it down immediately.

How can you expect a gameplay-friendly update from Jagex when they are shutting the minigame down for the weekend before they're even ready to update it? Doesn't that demonstrate their apathetic view on gameplay? They seem much more eager to shut the entire game down for a weekend than to actually have the update ready on time. And they've had tons of time, over a year to be exact, to get this update where it needs to be. And yet, it's still not done. Surprise surprise, might as well just disable it for a few days, or maybe even weeks. Whatever suits their fancy. But of course you're arguing against me, saying they're not going to compromise gameplay with this update.

Let's be realistic here. Anytime you see Jagex talking about RWT affecting an area of the game, you may as well consider that area nuked. They killed staking, trading and the Wilderness all because of RWT. You don't think they're gonna kill Bounty Hunter too? Seems like the exact same situation as before.

There is no doubt, yet everything is speculation. That's the kind of logic I'd expect out of someone whose most vulgar statement is "you poo poo head". Here's an idea: Stop making assumptions, turning those assumptions into assumed fact, and then bashing Jagex for what you assumed about them.

These are not assumptions.

# With the launch of PvP worlds, Bounty Hunter suddenly became less populated, which meant the bounty mechanic stopped working properly. We still love the idea of a bounty mechanic with players being given targets, but we think it can be done so much better, especially given what we have now learnt from PvP worlds.

# Real-world trading was occurring at quieter times of the day.

As you can see from this, they are editting the Bounty Hunter to make it impossible to transfer. They've also mentioned that PVP worlds have given them insight on how to do so. It's quite obvious that the direct loot system is coming to an end, which really was the ONLY reason anyone cared about Bounty Hunter in the first place. In all honesty, they may as well remove BH all together if there are drop tables, because it will become deserted, just as the Duel Arena did once staking was removed. However, the past has showed us that Jagex is oblivious to what players will truly enjoy; they actually thought their garbage Duel Arena / Duel Tournament update was going to be popular in 2007.

You act as if Jagex is this massive complex organization, impossible to read. If you looked at the recent Q + A, it's really quite obvious what they are doing. With some minimal research it's very simple to make a calculated guess at what is coming in the Bounty Hunter update. What's funny is that they actually closed the minigame for the weekend before the update was even complete. Seeing as the minigame has gone unchanged over the past 11 months or so, what was the dire need to prohibit players from using the traditional style BH for a couple more days? If this were really a small fix, why would it be necessary to go to such precautions? It shows that what is coming will change the entire dynamic of the minigame, and that they are so worried about people transferring through it that they felt the urgency to shut it down immediately.

How can you expect a gameplay-friendly update from Jagex when they are shutting the minigame down for the weekend before they're even ready to update it? Doesn't that demonstrate their apathetic view on gameplay? They seem much more eager to shut the entire game down for a weekend than to actually have the update ready on time. And they've had tons of time, over a year to be exact, to get this update where it needs to be. And yet, it's still not done. Surprise surprise, might as well just disable it for a few days, or maybe even weeks. Whatever suits their fancy. But of course you're arguing against me, saying they're not going to compromise gameplay with this update.

Let's be realistic here. Anytime you see Jagex talking about RWT affecting an area of the game, you may as well consider that area nuked. They killed staking, trading and the Wilderness all because of RWT. You don't think they're gonna kill Bounty Hunter too? Seems like the exact same situation as before.

OK so to start; yes, they are assumptions. Considering the fact that you do not work for Jagex, and therefore can not possibly know exactly what is planned to be changed, you can only assume. By the act of assuming something will happen, you are, surprise surprise, making an assumption. If you intend to debate that I very very highly suggest you grab the nearest copy of webster's dictionary and look up the word assumption. I believe you may find it enlightening.

Next, as i have said, you do not work for Jagex and do not know their plans. Jagex is under new leadership now. Perhaps our new headman decided it was time to end the rulebreaking in bounty hunter, and that he didn't want to let it go on period, so he chose to close it until it was changed. Also the quote from Jagex you posted listed several reasons for changing bounty hunter, not just real world trading. You can not leave out parts in order to suit your agenda my friend. They will have to make several major adjustments to the coding to improve the game mechanics so that it will match up levels better, and work better at low traffic times. I assure you it is much easier to change the coding that is in place if it is offline.

In other news, please remember Jagex is a business. In a business, the administration can not always do what their customers want, and must instead choose what is best for the continuation and success of the business as a whole. People breaking the rules is bad for business, and has to be done away with.

To be quite honest you're an absolute piece of moronic [cabbage], and i mean that with all respect that is due. If you honestly think Jagex is changing things to make certain parts of the game worse for players, then you're far beyond the bounds of hope. When they finish reworking the code, what I expect to see is levels matching up better, and a system that makes it harder for players to match up with a rwt'er or to transfer between accounts or other players. It also would not surprise me in the slightest if they limited bounty hunter to certain worlds, which would greatly increase traffic in the craters and make it damn near impossible. To be completely honest, I see so many possibilities to fix this without damaging the game in any way that i highly doubt that drop tables will be used.

So I have a challenge for you. A sort of bet if you will. Due to the fact that you are so sure you're right i'm sure you'll have no qualms about this either. When they release the update, if you're wrong, you write the words "I'm a bleeping moron" across your forehead, take a picture, and make that your sig. How does that sound? Anyone with me?

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

Hello again, Chicken Little. How's that sky holding up?

How can you expect a gameplay-friendly update from Jagex when they are shutting the minigame down for the weekend before they're even ready to update it?

They've worked on the weekend before, and after hours (ie penguin glitch.) You're assuming that they're not working on it now. You're equally wrong as I am in saying they're probably working on it, whether in-office or at home. Computer programmers work about 50 hours a week, if not more, and they don't always work in the office.

But of course you're arguing against me, saying they're not going to compromise gameplay with this update.

Changing BH = compromising. I don't think anyone is saying that this game is going to reopen completely unchanged. Let's not over-exaggerate things again, please.

Anytime you see Jagex talking about RWT affecting an area of the game, you may as well consider that area nuked. They killed staking, trading and the Wilderness all because of RWT. You don't think they're gonna kill Bounty Hunter too? Seems like the exact same situation as before.

If they alter the "loot on drop" aspect, they're changing the essence of bounty hunter. I don't think they're going to completely do away with this, so I wouldn't consider this "nuked".

In fact, in that list you gave, I'd only consider staking and trading "nuked." And they're improving staking, and allowing junk trades to prosper so legit players can circumvent the trading limit.

And while I think Magzar was unduly harsh, he's got a darn good point.

hzvjpwS.gif

It also would not surprise me in the slightest if they limited bounty hunter to certain worlds, which would greatly increase traffic in the craters and make it damn near impossible. To be completely honest, I see so many possibilities to fix this without damaging the game in any way that i highly doubt that drop tables will be used.

So I have a challenge for you. A sort of bet if you will. Due to the fact that you are so sure you're right i'm sure you'll have no qualms about this either. When they release the update, if you're wrong, you write the words "I'm a bleeping moron" across your forehead, take a picture, and make that your sig. How does that sound? Anyone with me?

Hey magzar, maybe before you start blabbing on about all this, you should do some research to how Bounty Hunter actually works. Jagex ALREADY HAS RESTRICTED Bounty Hunter to TWO WORLDS! One F2P world (17) and one P2P world (18). I find it amusing how you are flaming me for my opinions when you seem to know absolutely nothing about the subject we are debating. From the statement you have made about Bounty Hunter worlds, you have right away shown us that you rarely (if EVER) use the minigame, and you obviously don't have the slightest clue about the current situation.

The issue of traffic in Bounty Hunter is a sad excuse by Jagex anyways. The majority of transfers take place on F2P, where there is 10-20x more traffic than P2P. Many transfers take place at PEAK hours, and tend to be no more risky than those executed at night. You can go to Bounty Hunter on world 17 when it is at maximum capacity and find plenty of people transferring. The comment by Jagex about "quiet hours" shows that they are either complete fools, or they are trying to downplay the situation by saying it's only going on at some points of the day.

Hey magzar, maybe before you start blabbing on about all this, you should do some research to how Bounty Hunter actually works. Jagex ALREADY HAS RESTRICTED Bounty Hunter to TWO WORLDS! One F2P world (17) and one P2P world (18). I find it amusing how you are flaming me for my opinions when you seem to know absolutely nothing about the subject we are debating. From the statement you have made about Bounty Hunter worlds, you have right away shown us that you rarely (if EVER) use the minigame, and you obviously don't have the slightest clue about the current situation.

This is an illogical way of thinking. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_ridicule

Couldn't one argue that since you are making logical fallacies that we shouldn't listen to a word coming out of your mouth? "You obviously don't know how to debate the proper way, so why are you blabbing on?" Now is that very fair?

The issue of traffic in Bounty Hunter is a sad excuse by Jagex anyways. The majority of transfers take place on F2P, where there is 10-20x more traffic than P2P. Many transfers take place at PEAK hours, and tend to be no more risky than those executed at night. You can go to Bounty Hunter on world 17 when it is at maximum capacity and find plenty of people transferring. The comment by Jagex about "quiet hours" shows that they are either complete fools, or they are trying to downplay the situation by saying it's only going on at some points of the day.

Now you're acknowledging how it's a widespread issue and that the only method of fixing the problem doesn't have to do with the time the loot is obtained - leaving only what sort of loot will be obtained (the method Jagex is presumably fixing it already). You're nitpicking frivolous technicalities and formulating "arguments" just because you don't like change. If you want to argue then do it, but do it without the ambiguity. Don't bring up irrelevant issues because they do very less than contribute to what you claim your overall point is.

It also would not surprise me in the slightest if they limited bounty hunter to certain worlds, which would greatly increase traffic in the craters and make it damn near impossible. To be completely honest, I see so many possibilities to fix this without damaging the game in any way that i highly doubt that drop tables will be used.

I was not aware it was certain worlds, though now that you mention it i do seem to remember something about that. So congratulations, you managed to rule out a single possibility. Great. I would still love to know who's [wagon] you're pulling your statistics out of.

Anyway, like i said in a previous post, I have never played bounty hunter. However, I have played Runescape since 2001, and to do that without having the slightest clue how the game works would make me a complete idiot. Then I would be on par with you. Since when does transfer take place on f2p? You certainly can't transfer the copious amounts of money, or those nice shiny members items on f2p. I think you pretty much shat on your entire argument when you made such a ludicrous statement. Anyway, what I'm saying is to increase the number of players possible to end up pitted against would make it harder to get your RWT'er or transfer partner in a match. So, if you fine tune the level match-ups, you fix the problem of level 105 vs level 132. That alone would probably increase traffic to bounty hunter tremendously. After all, why would someone go to bounty hunter where they have a single target and run the risk of being grossly outmatched when they can go to a pvp world and select their own targets without a penalty of any sort?

Anyway, couple level fixes with some fancy new coding to make it harder for people to transfer or rwt, and you don't have to change anything else at all. The biggest problem is what to do about rogues, and that is a tough one. I think improving the incentive for killing your target, or perhaps randomly selecting a certain number(based on percentages) of items from the dead player's inventory as the drop for a rogue, would solve this. For instance, say someone making a transfer brings full third age to transfer, that's possibly as many as 5 items. Now say when the rogue kills the person making the transfer, they only get 60% of the items, and that 60% is chosen at random, and if the person making the transfer does not have a certain number of items, it instead switches to a drop table. (or imagine drop tables including a selection from the players inventory, plus some kind of bounty hunter specific currency allowing you to get bounty hunter rewards!) I wouldn't mind the sword the guy outside is wielding.

Anyway, don't jump the gun is what i'm trying to say, you don't know what they're doing or why. There's an old saying that fits perfectly with this situation:

"Opinions are like [wagon], everyone has one, but no one wants to hear about yours."

By the way if you're saying the transfers are at all hours and they're worse than Jagex is saying, then not only are you contradicting your entire argument, but you're also completely validating the merit behind the actions Jagex is taking. Now either get your [cabbage] straight, or bugger right the [bleep] off.

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

Im going to skip reading pages 3-6 simply because 1 and 2 were just all the same views basically.

My view:

No one here can tell whats happening inside jagex. They wouldn't be doing something if they didnt need to. No one here can tell how big problems like credit card fraud are because you aren't in jagex and are able to see how many problems like this happen. I think mainly people need to just trust jagex more because if they don't do stuff like this then runescape wont last very long and YOU WONT have a game to play at all.

Id like to put emphasis on the TRUST bit of that statement because well it's true, alot of people these days don't trust jagex which if you don't, you can never really enjoy the game as you'll always be worrying what the evil company will do next to "ruin" your fun.

^food for thought

Breakout.jpg

08-12-03200335.png

Proud 99 Woodcutter, Quester and Cook

Historik reminds me of BloodArgon, who many of you may remember as being a huge anti-Jagex troll and ended up being permabanned for botting, which he admitted to being true. I'm guessing Historik is using Bounty Hunter for more than just pking, considering his inane comments about "omg dis just shows how jadax hates gameplay" and how he's managed to not only derail the conversation, but put this thread somewhere in the 10th plane of torment.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

bounty hunter was never gameplay all real pkers hate bounty hunter i wish they just removed that trash how is a game where only lvs126, 100, ad 55 can pk good?? its just pjing/ noob clans who cant fight their own battles you idiots should learn to pk in the real world

though you make a good point this cant be credit card related jagex are jus doing it to show they are stopping rwt

I was not aware it was certain worlds, though now that you mention it i do seem to remember something about that. So congratulations, you managed to rule out a single possibility. Great. I would still love to know who's [wagon] you're pulling your statistics out of.

Anyway, like i said in a previous post, I have never played bounty hunter. However, I have played Runescape since 2001, and to do that without having the slightest clue how the game works would make me a complete idiot. Then I would be on par with you. Since when does transfer take place on f2p? You certainly can't transfer the copious amounts of money, or those nice shiny members items on f2p. I think you pretty much shat on your entire argument when you made such a ludicrous statement. Anyway, what I'm saying is to increase the number of players possible to end up pitted against would make it harder to get your RWT'er or transfer partner in a match. So, if you fine tune the level match-ups, you fix the problem of level 105 vs level 132. That alone would probably increase traffic to bounty hunter tremendously. After all, why would someone go to bounty hunter where they have a single target and run the risk of being grossly outmatched when they can go to a pvp world and select their own targets without a penalty of any sort?

Anyway, couple level fixes with some fancy new coding to make it harder for people to transfer or rwt, and you don't have to change anything else at all. The biggest problem is what to do about rogues, and that is a tough one. I think improving the incentive for killing your target, or perhaps randomly selecting a certain number(based on percentages) of items from the dead player's inventory as the drop for a rogue, would solve this. For instance, say someone making a transfer brings full third age to transfer, that's possibly as many as 5 items. Now say when the rogue kills the person making the transfer, they only get 60% of the items, and that 60% is chosen at random, and if the person making the transfer does not have a certain number of items, it instead switches to a drop table. (or imagine drop tables including a selection from the players inventory, plus some kind of bounty hunter specific currency allowing you to get bounty hunter rewards!) I wouldn't mind the sword the guy outside is wielding.

Anyway, don't jump the gun is what i'm trying to say, you don't know what they're doing or why. There's an old saying that fits perfectly with this situation:

"Opinions are like [wagon], everyone has one, but no one wants to hear about yours."

By the way if you're saying the transfers are at all hours and they're worse than Jagex is saying, then not only are you contradicting your entire argument, but you're also completely validating the merit behind the actions Jagex is taking. Now either get your [cabbage] straight, or bugger right the [bleep] off.

Your posting makes it blatantly obvious that you do not play BH, which you have admitted to already. Let me start by saying that the majority of transferring did go on in F2P. This is not debatable, if you actually played the minigame you would realize this quite quickly. Players are able to transfer 5 Mil no problem through F2P. The reason they use the F2P version is because they are at much less risk of being killed while they wait out their 180 second penalties.

You've taken the transfer times out of context. I did not say that the problem was serious, I was simply saying that you find just as many people transferring at peak times as you do at quiet times. This is perhaps not the case in P2P, where certain clans would be able to fill the crater up at quiet hours and be able to xfer without risk. This part, I do agree, is an issue. But once again, the people who are doing this are extremely active Runescape players who are respected members of very powerful clans. These are not people using BH to RWT, they are using it to trade items that do not meet trade limits (such as Drag Claws, Third Age, Spirit Shields, etc.), or they are splitting a drop from a non-lootshare world. I can tell you with the utmost certainty that P2P is far too risky to be transferring gold for 99% of RWT'ers. If you look at the few remaining big gold selling sites, they are using gold farming and F2P Bounty Hunter.

The idea of a percentage drop is one that has been talked about, but it seems quite flawed. Most legitimate players who die in Bounty Hunter have 1 high valued item, their best weapon (strictly P2P talk here). These items (such as Godswords / Dragon Claws), are worth 30-40x more than the entire rest of their loot. How do you intend to break this up? 60% of the time you get the godsword, 40% of the time you basically get nothing? Seems pretty unfair to me.

Finally, for you all to be calling me a moron / saying I am a RWT'er / whatever, is just plain ridiculous. I seem to be one of the few people who actually knows what's going on in the Bounty Hunter. It shows how many of you react like a herd of sheep, when instead of actually trying to debate intelligently, you simply fire out personal jabs instead. Anyone who actually spends time at the BH, and knows how the system works could relay you the same information that I am right now. I am not tapping into some RWT knowledge base, this is stuff that could be simply observed when playing Runescape.

As other people have said also, with RWT now restricted to 6 little craters, on only two worlds out of 150+, you'd really think Jagex could pick off those committing offences quite easily. When was the last time you heard of someone actually getting banned for Real World Trading? They say that they know what is going on, and they see these transfers taking place, and yet they are not taking any action against those players doing them. Is the only answer in this day and age to simply change game mechanics instead of simply punishing those worthy of reprehension? It seems common place that the entire Runescape world must be punished for the actions of very few. That's the issue here.

It seems common place that the entire Runescape world must be punished for the actions of very few. That's the issue here.

That's honestly your main point? That's how life works!!! And how you think it's a "punishment" is beyond me. But even if it was, let's take a look at some things we have to deal with in life:

1. Drugs. Some people can and do use drugs responsibly, but the people who don't have ruined it for them.

2. Age limits. Some young people are mature and can handle things well such as voting, drinking, driving, going into office, etc. but the ones who don't handle them well ruin it for the rest.

3. Profiling. Cops and authority are trained to look for stereotypes which they assume will lead to a crime. "Group of teens playing their music loud? They must be having an illegal party! Let's get em boys!" Cops break in, finding out that the kids are doing nothing wrong. Kids don't get in trouble, but it's still unfair that they had to suffer just because there really are kids out there who play loud music while having illegal parties.

I could go on and on about many aspects of life but I think I got my point across. Life isn't going to be 100% fair. There's nothing we can do about that. Honestly, that's like crying because there is death in the world. Yeah, it's tragic but what can you do? Crying about it is futile and only pisses other people off because we don't want to hear people moping around and crying when there's nothing that can be done about it. Do you ever stop to think why people tell you to get over it?

what nitwit would rwt or transfer through f2p?

The most valuable items you can get in f2p come from p2p, and if i'm not mistaken, happens to be god armor. God armor is maybe a max of 5m per set, and due to the fact that you can only carry in one set of armor of any type at a time, this would make it take ridiculously long to transfer or rwt any significant amount.

It really doesn't matter in the slightest if I play BH. I don't play castle wars, clan wars, go on pvp worlds, or do about 75% of the other minigames either. I still know how they work. I am also smart enough to know that RWT and Transfers of that "Easy 5m" or less would be a waste of time for all parties involved. RWT'ers sell gold in the hundreds of millions range, and are much more likely to go on p2p worlds where they can carry in things like third age or other such items that are worth far far more than measly god armor. Afterall if you ever checked out the rates on some of those gold farming sites, You'd realize how much of a waste of everyone's time 5m is. I remember back before anti-RWT updates, seeing sites advertising 100m for $10. That would translate to $.50 for 5m. OMG NOWZ I CNA GIT CHOKLIT MLK @ LUHNGH.

Anyway, considering you really don't have any established players agreeing with you kind of takes credence away from your argument than anyone who spends time at BH could tell me the same things you are. So why don't you take the bet? Seriously.

How exactly would you suggest they punish just those transferring or using RWT in BH? How would they even detect it? Do you think they wear signs that say "RWT!!!!!!?" There is no discernible difference between a player deciding to play BH and getting his [wagon] kicked, and a RWT'er going to bh, and getting his [wagon] kicked on purpose. These deals are made outside of RS so they can't even check chat logs 90% of the time.

To be honest, every time you post i feel like throwing a puppy into a blender and making you drink it.

[hide]

[/hide]

It seems common place that the entire Runescape world must be punished for the actions of very few. That's the issue here.

That's honestly your main point? That's how life works!!! And how you think it's a "punishment" is beyond me. But even if it was, let's take a look at some things we have to deal with in life:

1. Drugs. Some people can and do use drugs responsibly, but the people who don't have ruined it for them.

2. Age limits. Some young people are mature and can handle things well such as voting, drinking, driving, going into office, etc. but the ones who don't handle them well ruin it for the rest.

3. Profiling. Cops and authority are trained to look for stereotypes which they assume will lead to a crime. "Group of teens playing their music loud? They must be having an illegal party! Let's get em boys!" Cops break in, finding out that the kids are doing nothing wrong. Kids don't get in trouble, but it's still unfair that they had to suffer just because there really are kids out there who play loud music while having illegal parties.

You're such a hypocrite it's ridiculous.

May the presents of our lord and savior, Santa, be with you this holiday season!

First annual Clausmas - 2009 December 25