101 Suggestions, #19 (again), #20, and #21.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suggestion #7: I agree completely.

Oh! I'm not sure if you mentioned this, but make #7 also apply to Pets and other people's NPCs. Pets are self-explanatory, but what I mean by "other people's NPCs" are like Random Events (Genie, for example), Double Agents, etc.

[hide=Suggestion]mister_moocky"]I will try to give a new suggesting every week. They may be large ideas, or small bug fixes, but they will be of quality and contain images where applicable.

#7: Summoning familiar right-click ordering change.

summon.png

Pretty self explanatory, there is nothing more annoying then shifting through a pile of familiar options. Also, give familiars that have teleport options a "Teleport [familiar]" option when right clicked, BoB's have store why not make teleporters as easy to use?

#6: Update NPC chat heads.

The male ogre update is nice but there are still lots of npcs not up to par with the HD graphics. This includes:

-Vyrewatch

-Dwarves

-Gnomes

-General Khazard

-Skavids

-Demon butler

-Fairies

-Monkeys

-Elves

-Trolls

-Clay golem

-K'Klik (fairy dragon)

-Children

If you have any more please post them!

#5: Banking directly from your equipment screen.

The 'bank all worn items' buttion is great, but what if you just want to bank 1 or 2 equipped items? Currently you would have to:

1) Close your bank

2) Open your equipment screen

3) Unequip the item(s)

4) Re-open your bank

5) Bank the items

That's quite a list for something so simple. So when banking I suggest being able to switch between your inventory and equipment screens like normal (just click on the icons) but be able to bank your equipment, including all of the bank-number options for stacked items such as arrows and bolts.

#4: Castlewars baricade improvement.

Even when maging, one well-placed baricade can leave you tangled while your opponent -and your flag- get away. Even if you explode the baricade, If he gets out of your clicking 'sight' then you don't have much chance in catching up. If you run into a baricade and you have an explosive potion in your inventory I suggest that there is a percent chance (50% of your agility level, or lower if that seems too high) that you automatically explode it with no delay, or possibly a small delay. For example, if someone has 50 agility, there would be a 25% chance that they succeed. If there is more then one person attacking the runner then the person 1) Who is the closest and 2) With the highest agility would get the attempt. If you are a ranger or mager, or a meleer chasing the runner but not in combat it would also work. This would also count for people trying to get into a base; if they run into a baricade blocking some stairs for example.

#3: Special attack bar beside the minimap.

Making the run energy, health, prayer, and summoning displays beside the minimap was an excellent idea. Especially with the latest "quick prayers" the game menu has become more and more user friendly. Why not continue this trend with the special attack bar?

It could to along the side of the minimap:

special2.png

special3.png

Or be vertical, on the left. Of course the special bar would also remain where it is.

The images are a bit sloppy because I only had the marged image to work with.

#2: Randomly generated tele-grab mazes in the Mage Training Arena.

I decided to get the bones to peaches spell (even though I don't forsee myself using it) because I'll be training to atleast 94 mage soon and It'd bug me not being able to cast it (getting the spell took less than a day). The MTK is really an interesting place, and a largely ignored source of profitable mage xp. The random nature of the enchanting and alching arenas made it entertaning, while the bones-to-fruit part was very fast. However, the tele-grab mazes seemed to streach on forever. Once you go through all the mazes it becomes monotonous. I suggest making the mazes randomy generated, requiring 7-13 moves to complete. I understand it would be difficult, but Jagex has been promising randomly-generated content for a long time, and I think the MTA would be a great place to start.

#1: Inventory space for summoning charms.

Farming and now Summoning have brought a lot of new monster drops into the game, squeezing our inventory space! I'm sure you've had to make the choice between a drop and a charm, and wish you could take both. Some of you may be thinking, sure charms lose us 4 inventory spaces, but summong also gave us the ability to summon beasts to give us far more inventory spaces. The problem is, they can not be taken to many places, and the pouches cost money which is wasted if you only want to use one for a short time. Also, players who have low summoning or who have not done Wolf Whistle can not use these extra spaces. So it'd make sense to give players extra room for charms only. This could be a reward (say, an npc gives you a "charm belt") from an existing minigame or a sequel to the Wolf Whistle quest.

Currently, an inventory without and with charms.

summoning.png

Possibility of how the extra charm spaces could look.

More to come...

[/hide]

I agree completely, it gets very annoying to click two other people's familiars before reaching mine, while teleporting to castle wars for training summoning.

That is AMAZING :thumbsup:

send a link of this to jagex?

are you allowed to? (dont if you arent hehe)

btw, i found a spelling mistake, you wrote MTK instead of MTA. read below:

[hide=Mistake]#2: Randomly generated tele-grab mazes in the Mage Training Arena.

I decided to get the bones to peaches spell (even though I don't forsee myself using it) because I'll be training to atleast 94 mage soon and It'd bug me not being able to cast it (getting the spell took less than a day). The MTK is really an interesting place, and a largely ignored source of profitable mage xp. The random nature of the enchanting and alching arenas made it entertaning, while the bones-to-fruit part was very fast. However, the tele-grab mazes seemed to streach on forever. Once you go through all the mazes it becomes monotonous. I suggest making the mazes randomy generated, requiring 7-13 moves to complete. I understand it would be difficult, but Jagex has been promising randomly-generated content for a long time, and I think the MTA would be a great place to start.[/hide]

Glad i could help a great suggestion topic :)

Etp <3:

Ty Veyron for Siggy help!

Hi great idea can wait for more to come

I support

#1: Inventory space for summoning charms. ( i think pouches would be better )

#2: Randomly generated tele-grab mazes in the Mage Training Arena.

#3: Special attack bar beside the minimap. ( Best new idea i have seen :thumbup: )

#5: Banking directly from your equipment screen. ( this would make playing runescape better love it <3: )

#7: Summoning familiar right-click ordering change. ( i hate it to look for my familiar chat option )

This is the next best thing after thy took away BTS

I support #8 ;) .

The only thing I think should be changed is that a new friend should be added on top group, but meh :thumbsup: :thumbsup: .

I love this idea and support it.

[hide=]#8: Friend list organizer]

#8: Friend list organizer.

Do you add people and then forget who they are? Can't tell your castlewars mates from your godwars team? Getting your clan members mixed up with your drug potion dealers? Then this update is for you!

friendslist.png

The groups and friends could be rearranged by drag-and-drop. From left to right the icons mean:

1) Create new group below

2) Create new group above

3) Hide/Show group

4) Delete group and all of its friends. This would have a confirmation box similar to the one seen when you click log out.

Adding a group would have a prompt just like adding a new friend:

group.png

When a new friend is added it would appear in the bottom group.

[/hide]

What would also be great if there where a on and off button ( tab ) to appear on or off line to a group.

Edit:

You don't have to quote the whole suggestion to comment on it. BUT, if you find it absolutly necessary, atleast hide it in a hide tab...

P.S.

You're right, an on/off button is a good addition.

Done

[hide=]

I love this idea and support it.

#8: Friend list organizer.

Do you add people and then forget who they are? Can't tell your castlewars mates from your godwars team? Getting your clan members mixed up with your drug potion dealers? Then this update is for you!

friendslist.png

The groups and friends could be rearranged by drag-and-drop. From left to right the icons mean:

1) Create new group below

2) Create new group above

3) Hide/Show group

4) Delete group and all of its friends. This would have a confirmation box similar to the one seen when you click log out.

Adding a group would have a prompt just like adding a new friend:

group.png

When a new friend is added it would appear in the bottom group.

What would also be great if there where a on and off button ( tab ) to appear on or off line to a group.

[/hide]

You don't have to quote the whole suggestion to comment on it. BUT, if you find it absolutly necessary, atleast hide it in a hide tab...

P.S.

You're right, an on/off button is a good addition.

#8: It's too much. There are simpler solutions that solve the same problem. For example, being able to type scroll-over notes on your friends, giving a short description of who he or she is.

The random nature of the enchanting and alching arenas made it entertaning,

The Alchemist arena isnt random at all, there is a pattern to it.

Im not sure about the Enchantment arena, but Im sure there is a pattern to it somewhere.

The random nature of the enchanting and alching arenas made it entertaning,

The Alchemist arena isnt random at all, there is a pattern to it.

Im not sure about the Enchantment arena, but Im sure there is a pattern to it somewhere.

In fact all of them have "patterns" so to speak.

There are set mazes in Telekinesis

There is a set order in Alchemy

There are set locations for the piles of shapes in Enchantment

There are set locations for the piles of bones in Graveyard

However, the Alchemy, Enchantment, and Graveyard bonuses change randomly. Since there is no equivalent in telekinesis, there should at least be randomly generated mazes.