101 Suggestions, #19 (again), #20, and #21.

It could be resolved by not running arround farming patches when you click on the opposite side :? I'm not sure how much more of a discription I can give. If you... click harvest, or use a relivent tool on the other side of a patch, you should go to the square of patch closest to you and do the desired action. Rather then move your character to the exact square selected spot the game should search for the closest section of the patch to your character and then check if it is beside him, if it is true your character shouldn't move else he should move to the closest square.

Saying "Yeah" is much easier :lol:.

You may as well put that underneath the suggestion title then, even if it is pretty much self explanatory, people are going to see it and wonder where the elaboration went. Meh, do what you want.

Oh, and I support #11!

~ W ~

sigzi.png

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really good suggestions. You can probably add that you should be able to activate special from the side of the minimap, same as you can activate run and quick prayers. That would be truly sweet if we could stay on inventory screen while specing.

2461/2496 Total, 35 levels to Completionist

Sunstriker: Path to Completionist Cape

love the friend thing and charms too when u do slayer it get annying to get charms and then no space left. and friend omg i will love to remember where i met them. \'

I Support It :)

jr_n.png

|99 Attack|99 Strenght|99 Defence|99 Constitution|99 Range|

|99 Construction|99 Fletching|

"...teh blog..."

Nice ones, they should definitely taken into consideration.

I always found it strange that you can't split a ... potion (2) into 2 ... potion (1)s. It says "there's no way to split that potion into 2 equal parts" (or something like that), but I think they should redo the math.

Not really a direct one, but another suggestion is the speeding up of familiar actions: they always react after about 2 or 3 seconds, which is rather annoying. Make it happen when you click!

Make the Recipe for disaster cake available to those who finished the quest (part), but didn't make extra(s). I've always been pissed because I didn't know I could get the best item to Dharock with for free when I did the quest.

[For those who don't know, the RFD rock cake hits you 1 hp when you click on it; which is obviously perfect for Dharock. Oh, did I mention you can use it forever? This item is perfect to keep your hp on a specific level!]

Nice ones, they should definitely taken into consideration.

I always found it strange that you can't split a ... potion (2) into 2 ... potion (1)s. It says "there's no way to split that potion into 2 equal parts" (or something like that), but I think they should redo the math.

Not really a direct one, but another suggestion is the speeding up of familiar actions: they always react after about 2 or 3 seconds, which is rather annoying. Make it happen when you click!

Make the Recipe for disaster cake available to those who finished the quest (part), but didn't make extra(s). I've always been pissed because I didn't know I could get the best item to Dharock with for free when I did the quest.

[For those who don't know, the RFD rock cake hits you 1 hp when you click on it; which is obviously perfect for Dharock. Oh, did I mention you can use it forever? This item is perfect to keep your hp on a specific level!]

Doesn't the rock cake from the ogres work the same way? Not sure tho...

joke33.png

archsupportei2.png

My Blog of pure... Uhmm... Well... Something...

Proud owner of Quest Cape, achieved 05.08.2008

29062th to Woodcutting 99, 02.05.2009

Joke33, those cakes are 1-use only. The RFD cake lasts forever -> you can keep clicking and it doesn't get "eaten" like the ogre one.

Got a new one: Make bank placeholders - these are 'things' that keep your bank organized.

Most people only have 1 whip or other valuable item. Therefore, each time you take it out of your bank and put it back in, it's at the bottom of the tab.

A placeholder remembers the spot an item was in, so when you bank the item you only have 1 of, it gets returned to it's previous place and when it isn't banked, there is a semi-transparent version of the item in that spot so you can organize items through rows. This obviously makes the "retrieve all-but-1" option in bank useless and could replace it (with a "make placeholder" option).

For example, if you want your Godsword (as I doubt a lot of people have these in double) at the top of a tab, and you withdraw it, the tab will show a transparent gs and if you click on the tab, it will look exactly like if the gs were there (except for the transparent gs thingy).

Bank placeholders have already been suggested here. The only reason you can split combat-based potions into 2 doses is for making barbarian mixes, although I agree you should be able to split any even potion. The ability to remake dwarven rock cakes is also a good idea, although a fairly recent update has impared its damaging effectiveness. The delay for using a scroll is fine.

quit

If they gave inventory spaces for charms then they'd have to give one for coins too. I agree with all of the other suggestions except that one.

Make new suggestions every 3-4 days. I love seeing these nice pics. :lol:

That's a lot of pressure.

It's not like I'm gonna kill him if he doesn't update every 3-4 days... I'm just saying I'm really eager to see more suggestions.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

#11.

SUPPORT!!!

More organization would probably be good; however, once you get used to it, even the original spell order works fine (at least for me.) Still, not a bad idea.

SUPPORT!!! That button gets really annoying sometimes...

Actually, here's a better idea.

Stop running around when your using the GE because the game thinks you ordered yourself to walk when you tried to click an item to purchase or just check the price of too quickly? Ugh...

SUPPORT. Great idea.

As much as I think it's a good idea, I have a feeling that it might be technically infeasible.

SUPPORT - if the chat heads need to be updated for Hi-Def I support 100%!

SUPPORT. With the ability to bank all your equipment into the bank, it's not much a stretch to just choose to bank some, as some people have pointed out. Oh, and maybe it could go directly from your bank to you wearing it? Not sure how technically feasible that is though.

I don't play castle wars much, so my opinion isn't worth much; however, I think we should leave it how it is, as the barricades are meant to help the person with the flag escape easier. And the barricades don't stop ancients! Also, the idea with multiple people sounds might be too technically difficult.

SUPPORT - I think that special bar should always be there for members; maybe have an npc that can turn it off? Just so people have a choice. Sometimes for whatever reason, I use a weapon without a special, and I don't want to switch weapons just to find out the special isn't back.

SUPPORT - If Jagex actually releases randomly generated content, this should be one of the first things they do it with. Maybe they could test it out with it?

Interesting idea...But we DO have beast of burdens...

I'd like it, but I doubt Jagex would agree to it. Also, I am of the opinion that something like this should be an easy update that most people can enjoy. I DO NOT like the idea of it being something only high levels can use.

Although, someone made a suggestion that you "pay" charms to unlock it; it comes from a quest, but you only have gold to start with, pay 50 blues for the blue slot, etc. Credit to whoever made it up. I like that idea.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.