101 Suggestions, #19 (again), #20, and #21.

#15 REMOVE THE FILL OPTION FOR RC POUCHES WHEN THEY ARE FULL.

Leave only the Empty function.

This would help me a lot right now as I'm on a Runecrafting rush.

This.

ib7rVm.png

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated.

As for your pouch suggestion wrrior, it sounds fine, but no thank you. I don't want this to become "Suggest a suggestion for mister_moocky to suggest." If you think you have a short, rational suggestion, feel free to PM me it, but as this is my thread I will not be giving credit.

quit

Mhm liquid bank screens would be a lot easier to use. Isn't the point of playing full screen to have more viewing room? I think Jagex are already considering something like this so I wouldn't be surprised if it comes out sometime soon.

Wow Wow Wow. LISTEN JAGEX LISTEN! I agree with all of these but the castle wars one. The barricades are an element of the game. The other 86 please!

Visit my blog

fractalsigdone.jpg

Signature made by dsavi_x4

Updated.

As for your pouch suggestion wrrior, it sounds fine, but no thank you. I don't want this to become "Suggest a suggestion for mister_moocky to suggest." If you think you have a short, rational suggestion, feel free to PM me it, but as this is my thread I will not be giving credit.

Oh wah wah. This is my thread.

When in this forum, be prepared to take suggestions from other users.

Hell, even add a hide at the bottom labeled "Suggestions from other Users" then put the suggestion followed by credits to the user.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

All brilliant fixes, however, i can't see JaGex implimenting #1 because it effectively gives you 4 extra inventory spots. I think maybe a pouch of sorts which take sup only 1 spot, but holds all charms, but only 4 charms at a time.

Let me explain: the pouch could store all the basic charms (gold green crimson and blue) in infinite amounts, but could only hold 4 non-stackable charms (obsidian/abyssal). Similar to essence pouches, but also very different at the same time.

2v8sgvs.png

that bank idea is wonderfull for my 23" inch (it is such tiny now...)

also for your first idea, why not a charm pouch? (making it with a mini-game or with things like adding all charms together or a couple of them (say 25 gold for the gold slot, 50 green for the green slot, 100 crimson for the crison slot and 150 blue for the blue slot) that would make it nice and also it will take a while for the blue slot)

and a new idea: make a new way to connect easy to friends. like with clan chat the "/" you give your friends a thing from the keys above 1 to 9 ( !@#$%^&*()_+ ) or other things and then talk to your favourite friends in notime, you could even make combo's

Edit: Just read a few of the above post, I do not need my idea in your post. just sharing my thoughts, you may always use it as you wish.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

If you're PKing and you kill someone who has a skill cape (that you already have) then you should have a chance of getting it as loot.

Not the smartest thing you've ever said toast.

I killed someone with a fletching cape in BH the other day. But I only have 65 fletching...

2v8sgvs.png

If you're PKing and you kill someone who has a skill cape (that you already have) then you should have a chance of getting it as loot.

I killed someone with a fletching cape in BH the other day. But I only have 65 fletching...

What...?

Not the smartest thing you've ever said Magicman.

1: I like the idea, but that's a bit much. As someone said earlier, perhaps a pouch, or an equipped item? Pouches have a precedent with the abyss pouches and the crossbow pouch; a charm pouch would be quite fitting. Though having to stop and put the charms in whenever you picked one up would be a rather time consuming addition to slayer training...

3: I love this idea! Though it'd be nice to see an example of the high-def larger screen version of the minimap.

4: Eh, I somewhat like this but not a ton - the idea is nice, but implementing it would be rather complicated... and it makes it a lot harder to score...

5: YES. I wear weight reduction equipment all the time, so it's really annoying when I want to change the rest of my stuff and leave that on.

9: Doesn't happen to me as much as it apparently happens to you, but it is kinda annoying when it happens. So yeah, that'd be good.

10: Heck yeah. I find the altered layouts too confusing to use - I stick with the normal book, so I actually know where everything is.

15: That would also be nice. And it'd stop that annoying phenomenon where I accidentally click outside the bank while moving my mouse from the bank screen to the inventory screen, and then start running off when I'm not done banking.

Eagerly awaiting more.

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

#16 has quite an impressive list of graphical bugfixes. I know there are tons around Runescape and it will be nice when they are all dealt with. I support #16 since it has some really good ones that need to be fixed. The graphical glitches are getting fixed with every update anyways so it's only a matter of time until Jagex catches almost all of them. ::'

Totally in love with this thread. Lots of things should be addressed/fixed. Prob wont happen, but still, very nice things.

I_G_RagZ.png

Current goals-99 Sum, 95 Slay, Elysian/Divine Spirit Shield, Get LS Elysian and Divine, get another sexy 99

Drops Solo and LS-Arma Hiltx1(solo), Arma Chestx1(solo), Dragon Clawsx2(solo), Bandos Hiltx2(1 FFA, 1 LS), Bandos Tassetsx4(2 duo, 1 solo,2 LS), BCPx5(1 duo, 4 LS), Sara Hiltx1(1 LS), SSx7(LS), Spectral Sigilx1(LS)

I've only read the first page so quite frankly, I don't know if these have been mentioned or addressed yet.

The Summoning "belt" shouldn't be something that requires a high level or some hard quest, because I think people are less motivated to train Summoning at lower levels when there are virtually no universally good familiars. Allowing even new Summoners to keep charms without wasting any inventory space is a good motivator by itself.

As for Chompies and Jumblies becoming part of Hunter, it's a good suggestion but I personally don't see it happening. It would kind of be like adding a Farming requirement to Legend's because you have a plant a tree (obviously two completely different situations, but still the same grandfather-type scenario).

Love the topic, great suggestions, great graphic examples.

anchormansigcomplete.png

It was a suggestion, lol.

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

Not the smartest thing YOU'VE ever said...