101 Suggestions, #19 (again), #20, and #21.

The random nature of the enchanting and alching arenas made it entertaning,

The Alchemist arena isnt random at all, there is a pattern to it.

Im not sure about the Enchantment arena, but Im sure there is a pattern to it somewhere.

In fact all of them have "patterns" so to speak.

There are set mazes in Telekinesis

There is a set order in Alchemy

There are set locations for the piles of shapes in Enchantment

There are set locations for the piles of bones in Graveyard

However, the Alchemy, Enchantment, and Graveyard bonuses change randomly. Since there is no equivalent in telekinesis, there should at least be randomly generated mazes.

Its hard to have it randomly generated, with that type of maze anyway.

The only option is to make more mazes, but, that will become old after while too.

I would agree that they need more mazes, and probably more points, it seems to take forever half the time.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awesome ideas :thumbsup:

what about equiping from bank? :roll:

NO. That's just over-spoiling players... I know it doesn't seem like that yet, but sooner or later, if we keep going on this track, you'll have suggestions like "Catch X", "Kill X", "Bury X", "Burn X" (There already is a suggestion like that 1 by the way). You might find suggestions like "A bank from POH", "GE from POH".

I believe it's not too hard to simply withraw an item and equip it, even if it means you'd have to reopen and close the bank screen.

Wow, these are really good suggestions, I support all of them.

#3 should only appear if you have a weapon with a special attack in your inventory or equipped, because I can see the green bar being annoying when you don't need it/are f2p. Another good addition would be some kind of effect (I'm thinking an electric bolt animation) if the special attack becomes available on the weapon you're equipping. It would only be a brief animation, but it would let you know when it's just recharged enough to let another special loose.

Actually, I would like it if it appeared when the weapon you are using doesn't have a special bar. That is how I keep track of when I should pot, whenever the spec bar recharges, I pot then spec. It's hard to keep track of when the weapon I use doesn't have a spec bar, as it usually doesn't. (I'm a ranger and no good range weapon has a spec bar).

Support for you.

edit:Oh, didn't realize the quote was on the first page for some reason. Oh well.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Wow, these are really good suggestions, I support all of them.

#3 should only appear if you have a weapon with a special attack in your inventory or equipped, because I can see the green bar being annoying when you don't need it/are f2p. Another good addition would be some kind of effect (I'm thinking an electric bolt animation) if the special attack becomes available on the weapon you're equipping. It would only be a brief animation, but it would let you know when it's just recharged enough to let another special loose.

Actually, I would like it if it appeared when the weapon you are using doesn't have a special bar. That is how I keep track of when I should pot, whenever the spec bar recharges, I pot then spec. It's hard to keep track of when the weapon I use doesn't have a spec bar, as it usually doesn't. (I'm a ranger and no good range weapon has a spec bar).

Support for you.

edit:Oh, didn't realize the quote was on the first page for some reason. Oh well.

I think they should remove it for F2P and only have it appear when you first wield a spec weapon, then have a little tutorial in the chat box.

Paragon.png

#8: Friend list organizer.

Do you add people and then forget who they are? Can't tell your castlewars mates from your godwars team? Getting your clan members mixed up with your drug potion dealers? Then this update is for you!

friendslist.png

The groups and friends could be rearranged by drag-and-drop. From left to right the icons mean:

1) Create new group below

2) Create new group above

3) Hide/Show group

4) Delete group and all of its friends. This would have a confirmation box similar to the one seen when you click log out.

Adding a group would have a prompt just like adding a new friend:

group.png

When a new friend is added it would appear in the bottom group.

Another great idea! =D>

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

Great suggestions!

:thumbup: on friends list.

:thumbup: on special attack bar.

:thumbup: NPC chat heads.

:thumbup: on Summoning familiar right-click ordering change.

The others don't appeal to me.

I fully support, very good ideas. And I love how you implemented graphics of your suggestions to look like they were added to RuneScape. Flawless editing. ;)

Btw, I would just like to share some of my own suggestions that I posted on the RuneScape forums that is very alike to yours:

Ignore List - Double Feature (much like your categorizing friends list):

83-84-795-58732337

Word Warping - Chat box:

83-84-908-58676553

Check them out, what do you think? :)

to expand on your charm belt idea, how about belts in general?

Perhaps with an attached money pouch, or a clip for your keyring(i hate forgetting that damnable thing), or a number of other handy tidbits?

I've wondered for awhile why RS is pretty much the only MMORPG of it's kind without a belt slot.

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

I will try to give a new suggesting every week. They may be large ideas, or small bug fixes, but they will be of quality and contain images where applicable.

Do you add people and then forget who they are? Can't tell your castlewars mates from your godwars team? Getting your clan members mixed up with your drug potion dealers? Then this update is for you!

friendslist.png

The groups and friends could be rearranged by drag-and-drop. From left to right the icons mean:

3) Hide/Show group

4) Delete group and all of its friends. This would have a confirmation box similar to the one seen when you click log out.

group.png

#8 sounds good, especially the *drug* potion dealers part. However, your screen may get a little cluttered, so I suggest a limit on the number of groups you could have.

cwsiggyfinal.jpg

Sig by me, in MS paint, but I'm still working on it.

Suggestions appreciated

This guide is as concise as a gourmet's handbook with the guidelines of "Pick up fork, stab food, insert into your mouth, then chew".

[hide=]

friendslist.png

3) Hide/Show group

group.png

#8 sounds good, especially the *drug* potion dealers part. However, your screen may get a little cluttered, so I suggest a limit on the number of groups you could have.

[/hide]

your welcome.

Paragon.png

Omfg, I support #9. I've hit the question mark so many times on accident and it takes an unusually long time to close it.

:thumbup:

How can you get these suggestions to Jagex's view?

#9: Move the bank information button.

2 pixels is what seperates you from closing your bank and opening up the information window. 2 very, very annoying pixels. Simply moving the little questionmark to the top left corner will save everyone some grief.

bankquestion.png

220.5% better.

More to come...

I support #9

Great idea

Ps: i can not wait for #10

Omfg, I support #9. I've hit the question mark so many times on accident and it takes an unusually long time to close it.

:thumbup:

How can you get these suggestions to Jagex's view?

post this thread and idea picture links on RSOF?

Paragon.png

Some of these are really good ideas. I especially like the Special Bar idea, that would save a lot of back and forwards clicking.

I think the charms idea is good, I just don't think Jagex would go for it. I think the point of Summoning, is to raise you level to allow you extra bank space for various BoB.

Climber_Kid.png

Current Goal

Climber_Kid.png