101 Suggestions, #19 (again), #20, and #21.

Omfg, I support #9. I've hit the question mark so many times on accident and it takes an unusually long time to close it.

:thumbup:

How can you get these suggestions to Jagex's view?

post this thread and idea picture links on RSOF?

You're not aloud to post links on the RSOF.

Edit: Posted a link to this in the 'recomend a fansite' RSOF thread (103-104-7-58601096) not exactly what it's for but people seem genuinely supportive of my ideas and I'd hate to see this thread go to waste. Of course there are 65 pages of people ahead of me...

quit

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated, and thanks for the support everyone!

Great ideas, great pictures, simple yet freaking useful. 110% support

EDIT: What program do you use to make those pictures?

Corel paint shop pro X2. It was owned by Jasc versions 1-9 then Corel bought it and has released 10 and 11 I think. It's basically a cheaper copy of Photoshop with less effects, less brushes, less powerful everything, and bad anti-aliasing. But I like it better :-#.

quit

Got to compare it to what we have right now. ::'

"Compares"

Ah ok I see the difference now, looks a lot more organized and easier to use. The same thing should also be done with the Ancient Magicks spellbook. The Miasmic spells throw everything off.

Support but it's not a "must have fixed", just something that would make things a bit better.

Mmm,

I'm not so fond of the new suggestion.

I love the others but this one isn't that good ;)

They recently changed it so I don't realy think they would change it again soon?

sig8.png

65 67 65 68 60 91 59 64

sig9.png

82 89 84 93 83 83 82 71

sigforilufyoubyhawkxs.jpg

CLICK ME.

If U click this I won't eat your brain! I Plomise

angel2w.gifThank you Hawkxs For the awesome siggy!

Wow, has it really been 10 weeks since this thread was made? I guess it shows that the OT has a talent for good suggestions. :) I support suggestion #10.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

very nice. the charms part may be a bit unfair but meh, really good ideas

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

The farm allotments are separated into squares just like rest of Runescape, so whatever square you click on, you run to.

I'm not sure there's a way to change that, but if there is, that'd be very nice. :thumbup:

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

#11: Stop running arround farming patches when you click on the opposite side.

Yeah.

+1

You deserve a cookie for this suggestion. It really gets annoying after farming for a while.

I really like this kind of thread as it has easy fixes to some everyday runescaping annoyances. I really like the charm extra inventory spots as sometimes the inventory gets crowded and I don't wanna high alch something but I end up doing that just to have a spot for a type of charm as they stack and the thing I high alched doesn't. Suggestion #11 could be a little more informative as just saying "Yeah", we all know it's annoying, but how do you figure it could be resolved, as you have given suggestions to that to every other problem you have posted.

Sir_Nitram99.png

8 skills at 99: Herblore - Farming - Cooking - Firemaking - Woodcutting - Fletching - Magic - Crafting

It could be resolved by not running arround farming patches when you click on the opposite side :? I'm not sure how much more of a discription I can give. If you... click harvest, or use a relivent tool on the other side of a patch, you should go to the square of patch closest to you and do the desired action. Rather then move your character to the exact square selected spot the game should search for the closest section of the patch to your character and then check if it is beside him, if it is true your character shouldn't move else he should move to the closest square.

Saying "Yeah" is much easier :lol:.

quit