101 Suggestions, #19 (again), #20, and #21.

To have a search button in your FL, because if you have 25 friends online, then its very difficult to find the person, so use a search button. :thumbup:

a70kf.png

Divine Forces | #DF on irc.seersirc.net | Most Motivated |

http://rs-df.com/forums

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno if this would be effective, but for those who like to organize their banks, I think it'd be somewhat helpful.

At the bottom of the bank screen would be a button that says "Arrange Items" or something like that. When you click on it, it takes you to the same screen as your bank, but you can rearrange things and then click "Lock". In doing so, when you remove an item, say a Rune Platebody, a ghost image of a Rune Platebody will remain in the spot where you removed the item originally. The things that sit to the right of the Platebody will not shift to the left, as there is a ghost image and these items are locked into position.

This way, when you put it back, instead of having to buy a placeholder, your Rune Platebody will go back to its original position instead of at the bottom of its respective tab (which would force you to physically put it back in place).

Essentially, this idea is just removing placeholders (I don't know how it would affect the "Remove all but one" feature; perhaps it would have the feature removed). Like it or not, it's just a small suggestion that I was thinking about.

P.S.: For the "Arrange Items" screen, if you use up an item and you don't want its ghost image to stay there anymore, you can perhaps right-click the ghost image and click "Delete Item's Position" or something like that. And perhaps an "Undo" button incase you still wanted that item to stay there.

:thumbup:

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Uper daten.

You forgot to change the title.

I'm going to have to disagree with you on this, I actually like the new interface now and would like it to stay. It seems to fit nicely in my opinion and allows for extra icons and additions.

I like the font too.

I will try to give a new suggesting every week. They may be large ideas, or small bug fixes, but they will be of quality and contain images where applicable..

The ideas are awesome.

cwsiggyfinal.jpg

Sig by me, in MS paint, but I'm still working on it.

Suggestions appreciated

This guide is as concise as a gourmet's handbook with the guidelines of "Pick up fork, stab food, insert into your mouth, then chew".

i know which to are the same =)

column 2 at the bottom and column 4 at the bottom :thumbsup:

do i win anything or was i too late?

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

:shame: jagex confirmed they are bringing back the old font, why the hell are they so dumb

Could you provide a link to this? :)

Quick find code: 15-16-167-59132817

I liked the new font though. Oh well, old font was ok too.

:shame: jagex confirmed they are bringing back the old font, why the hell are they so dumb

It was accidental adding the new font.

I like most of the new icons, though I think they should change the equipment icon back.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

I think Jagex stated that multiple unit selection was too much for their game programming to handle. Same with chatting in the games outside of quick chat. I'm not sure about starting more than 1 game at once from the waiting room, but I'd imagine it's the same story.

#18 is a given need but unfortunately Jagex has stated numerous times that it can't be supported by the game engine so they can't add that feature. Perhaps one day it will be possible though.

• 2 weeks later...

#19.

You have a point, although I don't know how much it bothers me, or at all.

It's more of a "fun fact" rather than an actual update, as it really does not improve the game even a tiny bit.

Actually i always thought most crossbows did have metal limbs, and a wooden stock.

They do. Which is why #19 does suck. Type crossbow into google images and look for yourself. About 60% of the images on the first page alone have metal limbs and wooden stocks.

I don't agree with #19.

And I also want to mention that while I started out liking the idea of this thread and it's original first few ideas, I think it's turning into a "101 Suggestions that don't suck, but aren't that great either."

Give us some GREAT ideas, not just ones that can fall into a category of not sucking. There's a lot that won't necessarily suck, but isn't great or even that "good" either.

I don't mean to be critical, but, I mean, if you're going to really try to go for 101 suggestions and you want me to read all 101 of them by the time your done, I want to know that the ideas will be worth the time reading into. The past 5 ideas have left me going, "Um...ok...that's cool, I guess." :|

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png