Kaida23's Adventures of a Big Damn (F2P) Hero!

I shall endeavor to be there :thumbsup:

GMT-5 means behind GMT time by five hours right :rolleyes: ?

Drop party? When I can't pick stuff up :blink: Meh well :ohnoes:

Nice. Hope to see you there. :grin: :thumbup:

Yes, I'm behind by 5 hours. It will be 9pm GMT. I know there's a lot of people in Europe and figured 10 or 11pm on a Sunday might be kind of late for them.

Have you never been to a Party Room drop? People put stuff in the chest and when I pull the lever a whole bunch of balloons fall from the ceiling. People run around popping the balloons and get whatever is inside. Maybe you'll get something good. :wink:

99 Mining time! :D

I WILL be there!!! :^_^:

:^_^:

I didn't expect a drop party, but be sure I'll stay for that part and steal the drops from everyone try to get something :rolleyes:

It's been a while since I've been to one so I figured it was time. :grin:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Nice. Hope to see you there. :grin: :thumbup:

Yes, I'm behind by 5 hours. It will be 9pm GMT. I know there's a lot of people in Europe and figured 10 or 11pm on a Sunday might be kind of late for them.

Have you never been to a Party Room drop? People put stuff in the chest and when I pull the lever a whole bunch of balloons fall from the ceiling. People run around popping the balloons and get whatever is inside. Maybe you'll get something good. :wink:

Not been to many drop parties, but the point is, I'm DIY :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Anyway, I'll still be there to cause chaos - congratulate you on your awesome accomplishment :thumbup:

I see you have 99 problems but iron ore ain't one. :shock:

vP6O8.png

Click for blog - Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature ;)

Not been to many drop parties, but the point is, I'm DIY :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Anyway, I'll still be there to cause chaos - congratulate you on your awesome accomplishment :thumbup:

Dag. I completely forgot about that. Oh well, no drops for you then. :P I'm glad you'll be there anyway. :^_^:

I see you have 99 problems but iron ore ain't one. :shock:

I'm the Jay-Z of F2P mining! :lol:

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Thanks for all the kind words everyone! You've all been so supportive through my (probably longer than necessary :P ) journey to 99. I can hardly wait for Sunday. :grin:

@Kabe, it looks like I might have given you (and everybody else) some bad info on the exact time the party is happening. :oops: Due to daylight savings it looks like GMT is only 4 hours ahead of me right now instead of the usual 5. So I've added a countdown timer to the main party post at the top of the page so there's no confusion. Just refresh the page to update the timer.

I will try to be there kaida

Hope to see you there! :grin:

U're awesome.. :rolleyes:

No, u <3:

Finally, respect to ya man :D

Thanks, it's been a long road.

I can definitely put in an appearance :)

The current maintainer of the List himself. I'm honoured. :grin:

I'll do my best to attend, Kaida! :D

Congratulations in advance if I can't make it. :thumbsup:

You'd better be there! *shakes fist* :lol:

Very impressive to achieve that all in f2p, I truly am amazed haha.

I will definately try to make an appearance :D

Congratz haha.

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

Oof an hour earlier then I thought.... Might not be able to be there, unfortunately, but i'll do my best! If not, congratulations in advance :)

o4qq.png

My Pure F2P Blog: CLICK ME

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

Vewy impressive ~ you've been on the cusp for quite some time: that self restraint. =D>

I'll do my best to turn up, even if it's a little early for me.

Hi kaida,

I'm still hoping I can attend your party!

but I don't have a laptop so I'm no to sure about it :(

I'm kinda pissed about it now.. I want to want to seeeeeeeeee it!

however here's an early gratz.

Red:Wave: Gratz Kaida on 99 dust gathering! Ilufyou <3 get 120 all stats now!

or somthing like that.

I really really hope to see you later this evening!

once again, good job getting 99 mining, it took you a while but you did it!

hasta la pasta :thumbsup:

sig8.png

65 67 65 68 60 91 59 64

sig9.png

82 89 84 93 83 83 82 71

sigforilufyoubyhawkxs.jpg

CLICK ME.

If U click this I won't eat your brain! I Plomise

angel2w.gifThank you Hawkxs For the awesome siggy!

Less than an hour and a half to go!!!! :twss:

@Ilufyou - I've seen you on the last couple of days (RS toolbar friend stalking ftw :P ) so I thought you had gotten that all sorted out. Hopefully you can make it, but thanks for the early congrats.

Im very happy for your'e 99 Hopefully I can make it :).

an you add me btw :P?

Thanks. I'll definitely add you. :)

Vewy impressive ~ you've been on the cusp for quite some time: that self restraint. =D>

I'll do my best to turn up, even if it's a little early for me.

Thank you. Hope to see you there.

Congratulations!~@!~!@

I had 300k of rune (g) helmet at one point :mellow:

Thanks for the party, now go max the other F2P skills :thumbsup:

vP6O8.png

Click for blog - Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature ;)

Huge congrats, epic party for an epic achievement. Came semi-uninvited and even brought a friend, but I guess that's all okay. Good luck with the rest of your skilling, I only wish I could bring myself to get mining up :roll:

I'm still partying IRL by myself \o/

EDIT: Aw dang, I'm a dwarf! (referring to Med's pic ;))

My words, but a whisper - your deafness, a shout.

-

If the future's looking dark, we're the ones who have to shine. If there's no one in control, we're the ones who draw the line

-

Quick to judge, quick to anger, slow to understand. Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand.

Thanks everybody. We didn't get quite as many people as I'd hoped, but I'm sure those who were there had lots of fun. :grin:

So here it is, my final Mining level. After three years, two months and two weeks my long journey is finally complete!

99mining1l.png

:twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss:

99mining3.png

I have trekked long and hard, fought times of idleness, bots, removal from the hiscores and even some good natured mocking from my girlfriend Jen ( <3: ) but at last I have climbed to the pinnacle of Mining greatness! Now shall I take my rightful place amongst the stars. My vision was focused, my heart was pure and, at last, mine eyes have seen the glory.

99mining4.png

My Godhood is ensured, my name forever carved upon the annals of the history of RuneScape. Or at least the Top 250 F2P list. :lol:

So after spamming the chat box with randomness, we set a couple of fires but were unable to ignite the massive quantities of coal dust floating about the mines.

99mining5.png

99mining6.png

Then we conga'd up to the party room where I bestowed gifts upon my faithful followers.

99mining8.png

We danced and laughed and made merry with Party Pete and the Falador Knights.

99mining7.png

That's me in the awesome blue afro Hedgehog gave me. At some point afros seemed to have become the item of the day as more and more of them kept getting dropped in the balloons. They were everywhere! :lol:

It was wonderful to have so many of my friends come to share this momentous occasion with me. Thank you. :grin: