Kaida23's Adventures of a Big Damn (F2P) Hero!

Congrats on 99 Mining!!!!!

Sadly, I had my graduation party at the same time as your 99 party. Hopefully I can make your next one! (I'm sure that will happen)

Congratulations again!

Battlerifel

Battlerifel.png

Battlerifel.png

My Blog: http://forum.tip.it/...el#entry3250508

My Forum entry: QFC - 48-49-627-63687284

Thanks everybody :grin:

Since I've already got all this ore laying about cluttering up my bank, I the next 99 I go for will most likely be Smithing. I bought enough coal to superheat over 99k steel bars, which will bring in nearly twice as much profit as just the iron bars would have. I'm kind of hoping that by the time I'm done, Optimus will be in full swing and the price of bars will go up again for a while. :pray:

Now, as promised I have leveled up all of my non-combat skills (besides Mining, of course :wink: ) along with Magic and Prayer. I didn't quite get all of them in the same day, but I got them all nonetheless.

[spoiler=Total levels 1001-1010. Lots o' pictures.][spoiler=58 Crafting]

craft58a.png

craft58b.png

[spoiler=48 Prayer]

pray48a.png

pray48b.png

[spoiler=69 Magic]

magic69a.png

magic69b.png

[spoiler=75 Smithing]

smith75a.png

smith75b.png

[spoiler=61 Fishing]

fishing61.png

[spoiler=64 Cooking]

cooking64a.png

cooking64b.png

[spoiler=76 Woodcutting]

woodcutting76b.png

woodcutting76.png

[spoiler=77 Firemaking]

firemaking77.png

[spoiler=58 Runecrafting]

runecrafting58.png

[spoiler=53 Dungeoneering]

dungeoneering53a.png

dungeoneering53b.png

This was the first time since starting this blog that I gained levels in Woodcutting, Firemaking and Fishing.

And since I finally met the requirements, I decided to join TFS. After applying, I met up with one of the cc mods who verified my stats and I was in! I went and got my shiny new cape from the Clan Camp, and then picked up some matching armor from the G.E.. :thumbsup:

tfscape.png

Now I just need a Santa Hat to complete my ensemble. They're nice and cheap now, right? :lol: Maybe I'll pick one up once I sell off all my steel bars, but for now a red jubilee hat works nicely.

While I was stylin' and making everyone jealous of my hawtness, I finished cutting all the gems I had acquired while mining and gained another level.

[spoiler=Crafting 59]

craft59a.png

craft59b.png

For now my immediate plan is to craft gold amulets, add the cut gems to them and rake in the profits on the G.E.. Then maybe some superheating, or Dungeoneering, or maybe I'll go RuneSpanning for a while. As much as I enjoy mining, it feels good to once again be free to roam RuneScape as I will. :)

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Before you go much further, I just want to make sure you know that you can't add gems to a gold ammy. You craft the gem along with the gold bar at a furnace to actually make a sapphire/emerald/ruby/diamond amulet. Congrats on TFS!!!

Follow my progress toward maxing in f2p here:

http://forum.tip.it/topic/296111-levine1996-maxing-out-100-f2p/

Congrats on all of those level ups Kaida :D

Nice lovely cape you got there too :^_^:

Good luck with heating those 99k steel bars :o When you decide to heat them, come to varrock west bank, there's almost always a TFS'er there ;)

-Med-

Medaragon.png

Thanks everybody! :)

Star, I will definitely mine you some Fractite, you have but to ask. After all, mining is what I do best. :P

Zzzupernub, glad to see you're back.

So it's been a week, and what a week it has been. I now know why people make so many posts with nothing but a level up pic in it, because the levels come so close together it's hard to think of new stuff to say. :lol:

I have gained...get ready for it...12 levels this week. :shock: So here's a whole bunch of level up pics for you to enjoy. :grin:

[spoiler=Total 1012 to 1023][spoiler=Crafting 60]crafting60a.png

crafting60b.png

[spoiler=Crafting 61]craft61a.png

craft61b.png

[spoiler=Magic 70]magic70a.png

magic70b.png

[spoiler=Runecrafting 59]runecrafting59a.png

runecrafting59b.png

[spoiler=Runecrafting 60]runecrafting60a.png

runecrafting60b.png

[spoiler=Runecrafting 61]runecrafting61a.png

runecrafting61b.png

[spoiler=Runecrafting 62]runecrafting62.png

[spoiler=Magic 71]magic71a.png

magic71b.png

[spoiler=Crafting 62]craft62a.png

craft62b.png

[spoiler=Magic 72]magic72a.png

magic72b.png

[spoiler=Smithing 76]smith76a.png

smith76b.png

[spoiler=Magic 73]magic73a.png

magic73b.png

Dag a lot of stuff opens up at 70 Magic, doesn't it? :blink:

Shortly after getting 60 Crafting, I also crossed another milestone: 20M total xp! :mrgreen:

20mxp.png

So, as you can see I've spent this week doing a little bit of just about everything. Mostly though, I was standing around in the G.E. superheating steel bars (which explains all the Magic levels). I picked up a coal bag to help make things go faster and I don't regret it a bit. I've got over 6000 bars made now. I think when I hit 10000 I'll take a break for a while and do something else. RuneSpan is loads of fun, I can't wait to go back. I also miss Fishing and Woodcutting so I'll probably do them as well. I'm not planning on doing much combat outside of Deamonhiem for a while as I don't want my cb level to get too high just yet. I'm still soloing dungeons and really can't afford the level 90 xp nerf. <_<

Other than that, it's mostly been getting to know my new clanmates (who are awesome btw :grin:) and trying to get back into the swing of flipping.

Anyway, all that ore won't superheat itself. In the future I'll try to post a little more often so there aren't quite so many level ups. :P

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Thanks guys. As you can see I am enjoying the superheating so far. :grin:

[spoiler=Magic 74]magic74a.png

magic74b.png

Look at me being good and not waiting a week and then trying to upload two dozen pictures all at once. :P

I've been burning through the ores and the levels have really been coming quickly. I've got over 9000 steel bars now. :thumbsup: But I'm also out of urns, so for now I'm going to use this as an excuse to go do some other stuff for a while. Somewhere along the line I'm going to craft some more urns then get back to it again.

Gz again on the 99, glad i could be there :) Thought I'd mention there's three pictures of your 99 party hosted on our website at the moment :D

o4qq.png

My Pure F2P Blog: CLICK ME

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

So I took a break to do some fishing and cooking and got all these levels in the past two days.

[spoiler=Cooking 65]

cook65a.png

...hmm...there was more than that, but apparently ImageShack has an upload limit that I just reached. I don't know what it is, but it's obviously not nearly enough as my RuneScape adventures are far from over. I guess I'm going to have to delete some images that aren't needed anymore.

In the meantime, I also got 62-65 Fishing which means I can now get Swordfish gloves if I ever decide to play FOG. It also brought my total level up to 1029. I think I'm going to go RuneSpan for a while, and get my RC up to at least 65 as well.

Cooking, Fishing, RC and DG are my only non-combat skills below 70 so getting them up is going to be kind of a mini goal within my larger goal of 99 Smithing. Something to do every few thousand bars just so I don't get bored.

Hopefully I can get things sorted with ImageShack and start getting pics up again.

Until next time, blog fans! :grin:

I owe you a super late gratz on 99 Mining. I can't even imagine getting it with members.

If Imageshack is giving you trouble, try imgur.com. I found it a lot easier to use, and they don't randomly delete my images like Imageshack did.

@Itsaspork - thanks. Congrats are always appreciated, late or not. :grin: I haven't really had any problems with ImageShack until I hit this upload wall, but I'll definitely check out Imgur.

@Zokot - I'm nuts? You're the one who got 99 RC before RuneSpan. :P Thanks. <3:

Life has been busy and I haven't gotten around to sorting out my image hosting yet. I know there's lot of pics there I can delete to free up space, so hopefully I'll either do that or start using Imgr as Itsa suggested.

It hasn't been so busy that I didn't get to play for a bit. I'm up to 67 RC now, and about halfway to 68. :grin: I was only planning on getting 65, but RuneSpan is so quick and easy that I'm going to stay until at least 70 and then drag my pixelated butt back to Varrock and get superheating again.

I also started playing Pocket Planes on my iPhone. It's simple and surprisingly addictive. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...