Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Runescape's Final Boss

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Earth_Poet
[ Display Name History ]

Earth_Poet

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 673 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:Earth Poet
There was a time when the KBD was the big man in town. Then came along Jad and the Kalphite Queen. Since then, more and more big-named monsters have been moving in and looking for some elbow room. So here’s the question, who do you think could cut the mustard as Runescape’s final boss? Is it in the GWD? The Corporeal Beast? Or is it one of the old-school favorites? Or is it catching a KO of a famous player?

Post here who you think has what it takes to be the Final Boss. Feel free to share your stories of your best (or worst) kills.

Edit: Somehow this got interpreted as a Questionnaire, so I guess that means DON'T share your stories or give any discussion, but just answer the question and move on. :wall:
Posted Image

FooK-A-Ji
[ Display Name History ]

FooK-A-Ji

The One And Only

• Members
  • 2,973 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:FooK A Ji
  • RSN2:Flyingtoilet
Hans.

brunokiller
[ Display Name History ]

brunokiller

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,654 posts
  • RSN:Mej
  • RSN2:Iures
I'm the final boss.

My guess is on the corporeal beast.

Althalus
[ Display Name History ]

Althalus

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 408 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Zaataar

Hans.

Perfect answer. Corporeal Beast is as close as it gets I guess, but who knows what Jagex has up their sleeve.

Donkeykong23
[ Display Name History ]

Donkeykong23

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,073 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:iDonkey Kong
I think it's Jad. Simply because you can't make no mistake whatsoever or it's all over. The speed at which you *have* to switch prayers can't compare to eating or drinking a potion every other minute. Not to mention it takes over an hour to get to. :-w

Lyvant
[ Display Name History ]

Lyvant

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 5 posts
If you ask me, Id have to say another player.

I mean, the Corperal Beast is the strongest Monster, but I've seen people hit 99s in Castle Wars before. And in addition to that they can have food, and protection prayers, but most PvP areas are not multi-combat. So Imagine taking on the strongest player in the game, with the best armor and the best weapon, who can take you out in one hit. Or the final battle could be you fighting him/her in multi-combat, but you have no one to help you and your opponent would have a level 230 steel titan also staring you in the face.

But I guess it's hard to say who the REAL best fighter in the game would be, but I would say another player.
Posted Image

Stealing Creation FTW!!!

Dire_Wolf
[ Display Name History ]

Dire_Wolf

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,721 posts
Strongest boss is Zamorak boss. Here is why i believe so:

Corporeal beast can kill it? Your forgetting, Zamorak uses magic as often as he uses melee.

Magic users>Often high magical defense.

IMP>High magic def (2 sara mage and 1 sara priest hit many, many 0s on it. >Imp is a demon.

Zamorak boss>Demon.

So i would say Zamorak boss beats Corporeal.

Zamorak boss being strongest. Come on, if your solo with Zamorak chances you will get koed if your not paying much attention is pretty high.

Corporeal uses magic>Splashes Zamorak>Zamorak pwns.

berserking1
[ Display Name History ]

berserking1

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Scrd Silence
  • Clan:#aod
Corp has melee attacks and can drain stats by a lot, including magic drain.

corp beast hands down, all the other bosses are simple solos, corp is not a simple solo, in fact the only people that have claimed to solo have other people healing them or helping them in some way.
Posted Image

Qeauxraline
[ Display Name History ]

Qeauxraline

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • RSN:Qeauxraline
Right now, the strongest is Corp. Beast, however I think JAGEX has a stronger monster in store. Not necessarily one of a higher level, but with smarter AI, like revenants.

"Call now, and I'll replace your old television with a new one that looks just like it, while you sleep!" --Dogbert

Saradomin_Mage
[ Display Name History ]

Saradomin_Mage

The Two and Only

• Members
  • 7,273 posts

IMP>High magic def (2 sara mage and 1 sara priest hit many, many 0s on it. >Imp is a demon.

Hold on a moment, I'm quite sure that the Saradomin mages and priests use melee-based magic when attacking other GWD NPCs. Seeing that they're mages, their melee combat has much to be desired. Which is why

1. Their animation is still wrong

2. They don't hit more than 1

So it's not that Imps have insane magical defence. Pop a Flames of Zamorak spell on one when you get a chance to and watch it fry.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Alg
[ Display Name History ]

Alg

Troll General

• Editorial Panel
  • 10,880 posts
:Spoilers:

Lucien has a shot at it. Look how he

That or Jad. As someone said before, one mistake and you're out. When I got to him, I panicked and healed too much in one turn, and died. I had to heal that much because I made a mistake on prayer switching.

Jesus_Status
[ Display Name History ]

Jesus_Status

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 617 posts
  • RSN:Jesus Statuz
Sephiroth :thumbsup:

warrior5024
[ Display Name History ]

warrior5024

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 642 posts
In terms of Monster vs. Monster, nothing beats the Kalphite Queen, simply because of prayers. It can just sit back and attack Jad with range and mage, while jad uses its mage and range, and they are useless.

The Corporeal Beast is certainly the toughest monster in RS, but each is tricky in it's own retrospect. Mithril Dragons have incredible defence, and firebreath. Jad has the one of the greatest KO potential, and is also solo, with 4 healers to aid him. The Kalphite Queen is ridiculously accurate in all of her attacks while still hitting fairly well, more deadly then Graar'dor. Kree'arra can deal massive amounts of damage in a small amount of time with range. Zilyana is a one tough commander, being able to charge up her weapon, hitting as fast as darts with melee, and constant magical hits, the only way to kill her is to run away.

Different strokes for different folks.
Posted Image
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

JollySpace
[ Display Name History ]

JollySpace

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • RSN:Jollymufasa
Jad Sr.

Level 5000

Hp 5000
Posted Image

Nopnoob
[ Display Name History ]

Nopnoob

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 968 posts
  • RSN:iNoob Pro
  • RSN2:Nop Noob
  • Clan:Team Geckos
Tbh we will have to fight Lucien, and after that the Gods themselves behind the door in the GWD near aviansies (I believe). And Guthix will be the strongest ;)
Posted Image

Dutchy Posted Image

dragon246665
[ Display Name History ]

dragon246665

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 622 posts
  • RSN:Nitro_Naught
corporal beast for sure IMO because I don't think that it can be realisticly solo'd without at least some kind of outside help
Posted Image

3nj0ylum6y
[ Display Name History ]

3nj0ylum6y

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 53 posts
meeeeeeeeee :thumbup: :thumbup:
Posted Image
Preparing to pk at 78+ range and mage

01sirt
[ Display Name History ]

01sirt

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • RSN:TC3
Jad
Posted Image

Rune Pureeeeeeeeeeeee

jakerules208
[ Display Name History ]

jakerules208

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 119 posts
  • RSN:jakerules209
Interesting, but corp wins hands down 2000 hp give him room for error, even the kq can use magic prayer corp hits through it, the only one to even attempt could be jad with the healers, because then jad might heal up as much as corp hits, And I don't have to much experience with the gwd bosses, but I don't think all 4 of them could take jad even simultaneously.
Posted Image

stats

hihihi727
[ Display Name History ]

hihihi727

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 333 posts

If you ask me, Id have to say another player.

I mean, the Corperal Beast is the strongest Monster, but I've seen people hit 99s in Castle Wars before. And in addition to that they can have food, and protection prayers, but most PvP areas are not multi-combat. So Imagine taking on the strongest player in the game, with the best armor and the best weapon, who can take you out in one hit. Or the final battle could be you fighting him/her in multi-combat, but you have no one to help you and your opponent would have a level 230 steel titan also staring you in the face.

But I guess it's hard to say who the REAL best fighter in the game would be, but I would say another player.

Players can only hit 90something (not 99) with a AGS special if they have a castle wars brace and is attacking the flagholder. Jad on the other hand, can hit that much at every hit and its also got its own healers not to mention like 1000000000000000000henchmen you have to kill before you can fight him. So JAD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users