Runescape's Final Boss

Earth_Poet

There was a time when the KBD was the big man in town. Then came along Jad and the Kalphite Queen. Since then, more and more big-named monsters have been moving in and looking for some elbow room. So heres the question, who do you think could cut the mustard as Runescapes final boss? Is it in the GWD? The Corporeal Beast? Or is it one of the old-school favorites? Or is it catching a KO of a famous player?

Post here who you think has what it takes to be the Final Boss. Feel free to share your stories of your best (or worst) kills.

Edit: Somehow this got interpreted as a Questionnaire, so I guess that means DON'T share your stories or give any discussion, but just answer the question and move on. :wall:

rssig2.png

I think it's Jad. Simply because you can't make no mistake whatsoever or it's all over. The speed at which you *have* to switch prayers can't compare to eating or drinking a potion every other minute. Not to mention it takes over an hour to get to. :-w

If you ask me, Id have to say another player.

I mean, the Corperal Beast is the strongest Monster, but I've seen people hit 99s in Castle Wars before. And in addition to that they can have food, and protection prayers, but most PvP areas are not multi-combat. So Imagine taking on the strongest player in the game, with the best armor and the best weapon, who can take you out in one hit. Or the final battle could be you fighting him/her in multi-combat, but you have no one to help you and your opponent would have a level 230 steel titan also staring you in the face.

But I guess it's hard to say who the REAL best fighter in the game would be, but I would say another player.

rslogof.jpg

Stealing Creation FTW!!!

Strongest boss is Zamorak boss. Here is why i believe so:

Corporeal beast can kill it? Your forgetting, Zamorak uses magic as often as he uses melee.

Magic users>Often high magical defense.

IMP>High magic def (2 sara mage and 1 sara priest hit many, many 0s on it. >Imp is a demon.

Zamorak boss>Demon.

So i would say Zamorak boss beats Corporeal.

Zamorak boss being strongest. Come on, if your solo with Zamorak chances you will get koed if your not paying much attention is pretty high.

Corporeal uses magic>Splashes Zamorak>Zamorak pwns.

Corp has melee attacks and can drain stats by a lot, including magic drain.

corp beast hands down, all the other bosses are simple solos, corp is not a simple solo, in fact the only people that have claimed to solo have other people healing them or helping them in some way.

Scrd_Silence.png

Right now, the strongest is Corp. Beast, however I think JAGEX has a stronger monster in store. Not necessarily one of a higher level, but with smarter AI, like revenants.

qeauxraline.png

"Call now, and I'll replace your old television with a new one that looks just like it, while you sleep!" --Dogbert

IMP>High magic def (2 sara mage and 1 sara priest hit many, many 0s on it. >Imp is a demon.
Hold on a moment, I'm quite sure that the Saradomin mages and priests use melee-based magic when attacking other GWD NPCs. Seeing that they're mages, their melee combat has much to be desired. Which is why

1. Their animation is still wrong

2. They don't hit more than 1

So it's not that Imps have insane magical defence. Pop a Flames of Zamorak spell on one when you get a chance to and watch it fry.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

:Spoilers:

Lucien has a shot at it. Look how he [hide=]completely slaughtered the apparently strongest heroes with maybe one shot each, permanently bound a small force of Tormented Demons to a temple that once held the Stone of Jas, and generally badassed his way into getting the Staff of Armadyl (Depending on how you played a certain quest)[/hide]

That or Jad. As someone said before, one mistake and you're out. When I got to him, I panicked and healed too much in one turn, and died. I had to heal that much because I made a mistake on prayer switching.

In terms of Monster vs. Monster, nothing beats the Kalphite Queen, simply because of prayers. It can just sit back and attack Jad with range and mage, while jad uses its mage and range, and they are useless.

The Corporeal Beast is certainly the toughest monster in RS, but each is tricky in it's own retrospect. Mithril Dragons have incredible defence, and firebreath. Jad has the one of the greatest KO potential, and is also solo, with 4 healers to aid him. The Kalphite Queen is ridiculously accurate in all of her attacks while still hitting fairly well, more deadly then Graar'dor. Kree'arra can deal massive amounts of damage in a small amount of time with range. Zilyana is a one tough commander, being able to charge up her weapon, hitting as fast as darts with melee, and constant magical hits, the only way to kill her is to run away.

Different strokes for different folks.

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Interesting, but corp wins hands down 2000 hp give him room for error, even the kq can use magic prayer corp hits through it, the only one to even attempt could be jad with the healers, because then jad might heal up as much as corp hits, And I don't have to much experience with the gwd bosses, but I don't think all 4 of them could take jad even simultaneously.

voidpic.png

[hide=stats]jakerules209.png[/hide]

I mean, the Corperal Beast is the strongest Monster, but I've seen people hit 99s in Castle Wars before. And in addition to that they can have food, and protection prayers, but most PvP areas are not multi-combat. So Imagine taking on the strongest player in the game, with the best armor and the best weapon, who can take you out in one hit. Or the final battle could be you fighting him/her in multi-combat, but you have no one to help you and your opponent would have a level 230 steel titan also staring you in the face.

But I guess it's hard to say who the REAL best fighter in the game would be, but I would say another player.

Players can only hit 90something (not 99) with a AGS special if they have a castle wars brace and is attacking the flagholder. Jad on the other hand, can hit that much at every hit and its also got its own healers not to mention like 1000000000000000000henchmen you have to kill before you can fight him. So JAD

Players can only hit 90something (not 99) with a AGS special if they have a castle wars brace and is attacking the flagholder. Jad on the other hand, can hit that much at every hit and its also got its own healers not to mention like 1000000000000000000henchmen you have to kill before you can fight him. So JAD

Ice Blitz + AGS

OR

G maul

OR

Ice blitz + Dark Bow

All can decimate someone who's maxed in a single moment, with no time to heal.

Anyway, Corp beast is the obvious answer, really. No one has soloed him legit without help from others. Jad is a different type of difficulty, it actually hardly matters on stats, but on the actual player controlling the character. So Jad and Corp both pose a completely different type of challenge, each worthy of being put as the "top dog".

KQ would still own everything 1v1 in Monster V Monster :thumbup:

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

Andrew Gower lvl 997. Halfway he through the fight he uses a "Paul" summoning puch that summons a lvl 669 "Paul Gower" that throws balls of wool at you.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

Interesting, but corp wins hands down 2000 hp give him room for error, even the kq can use magic prayer corp hits through it, the only one to even attempt could be jad with the healers, because then jad might heal up as much as corp hits, And I don't have to much experience with the gwd bosses, but I don't think all 4 of them could take jad even simultaneously.

Corp has healers as well tbh.

Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.

Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)

2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking