Loth VS Mexe Siggy Competition! (FINISHED) (Loth Won :P)

MeXe

Sig 1: Loth's Sig

tipit33ip.jpg

Sig 2: Mexe's Sig

mqani0vg.gif

Votes:

Sig 1: 10

Sig 2: 5

yea... i got whooped :P. anyways, about the abstract not covering the whole piece, i made the render in bryce, and i was messing around with it and the space thing, and i didnt realize it wasnt covering. my bad :( anyways, GJ loth.

number 2 i vote.

It just looks awsome, sorry can't really go into detail on these stuff, don't know enough about them to do that really :P

heh, i don't think you are suppose to know who did what, then you'd be influence by what you think of the person instead of how the sigs look :P

image1ne5.png

hrm6iy.jpg

Hmmm....

vote for #1

Excellent point you bring up Futurama. Very SUSPICIOUS looking to me... :wink:

I think I will cast my vote for number one anyways, since it looks WAY cooler because of the color. And since you said in your other thread it should be abstract, what the frick is the space doing in there?

sigon4.jpg

handed me TWO tissues to clear up. I was like "i'm going to need a few more paper towels than that luv"

I vote numero uno (thats number 1 for you incompentent people...er..i mean those who cant speak spanish)

Number 1 looks cleaner and neater

number 2 is a little bit pizelated and kind of dull nothing special even tho i seen a million of both types (1 and 2)

I also notice on number 2 it looks like someone took a plane pic of an abstract render, copied it, and pasted it on there and lowering the opacity, or blending mode, whatever. Looks very suspicious not pointing any fingers though, since i have no clue whos it is?

You should add a poll to this *NOTE it would be a lot easier

Number 2 is ok, and who said planets cant be in an abstract sig? But the animation has made it very low quality and as Rob has already picked up on the adbstact bg doesnt cover the whole scene which looks really odd. And I dont like the thick blackness at the top, i dont like it when people only put an "outline" on the top or the sides but never both.

Number 1 looks really glassey and cool. I like the colours and the text choice. Not to keen about the colours but the clean font redeems it.

I vote for Number 1

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

hrm6iy.jpg

Hmmm....

vote for #1

I vote #1 cause ^ is just some lame cabbage.

Agreed.

#1!

// Azvi.

2009rb9.jpg

I'd have to go with the second one... :P
lol you love the space scenes :P

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I'd have to go with the second one... :P
lol you love the space scenes :P

Yeah and the first one... it just seems odd. I don't know what to put my finger on but there's something I realy don't like about it, the 2nd one seems to go together :)

I'm gunnahaftagowith the 1st 'n on this cuz the 2nd is too...fuzzy and bad quality.... The animation is rough as well, and the planet itself is quite plain...

J272

Plus, they spelled MeXe....MeNe

And 1 thing MeXe. Next time you choose Abstract as a style. Do an abstract. Not a space scene. Sure you made a layer with some crystals and set the blending mode to overlay. But it's still a space scene.

And 1 thing MeXe. Next time you choose Abstract as a style. Do an abstract. Not a space scene. Sure you made a layer with some crystals and set the blending mode to overlay. But it's still a space scene.

yea... sorry about that... i just figured that it would be counted as an abstract