Next week Dutch, Portugese and Finnish RS forums!

deyan2

I think I speak for all dutchies when I say:

Ach wat, we zijn toch meertalig... beter dan de rest van dat gajes :P

Wow Stormrage, I didn't know you were Dutch! Looks like we've infiltrated every layer of society, eh? :P

As for your Dutch comment, I think I'll stick to the English forums, like Fadooda. My English is good anyway, and everything sounds a lot nicer. Maybe I'll point out some mistakes there, otherwise... mwah.

Due to my epic stats, I have now started WGS (but I still hate spoilers).

sighistorian.jpg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's pretty funny to see peoples allready saying things like: "Ow no, then there will arive loads of noobs!?" and stuff.

They said exactly the same thing when F2p's where alloud on the forums and the opposite was goïng on...

I've seen more then 5 times as much members pretending to be F2p that where spamming then F2p's themself then where spamming/begging/posting wrong and everything else.

So please don't say things like this allready (again!), because at this moment it says more about you then about the actual coming posters there.

For all persons from other languages: Try suggest a poll, I wonder how much % of the players comes from where ;).

Yes you hear it right, next week there will most likely come new forums in other languages on RS.

Discuss your opinion about it, will it split up community's, is it just to help new players or... ?

Exact details about the update I don't know yet, I think it will just be a small forumpart in the allready existing forums.

Btw it will be a hard task for mod Aiko I think, there's only one J-mod that can speak Dutch (as far as I know) and I guess about 15% of the RS-players can speak Dutch...

Certain Jagex Staff have all been learning Dutch, so Mod Aiko isn't the only person, don't worry :)

I think I speak for all dutchies when I say:

Ach wat, we zijn toch meertalig... beter dan de rest van dat gajes :P

Haha, goed punt.

Anyway, to stop talking in Dutch, I don't know about the Finnish and Portuguese, so I won't comment on that, but what the rest has said is true, the Dutch population of the game is really close to [developmentally delayed]. I hate playing on Dutch world for that one reason. That and that most Dutch swearing goes through the filter. So yeah, I probably won't use them, I'll stick to the English part before the average IQ on RSOF becomes negative.

Lol, that's exactly how I feel about it. The Dutch population just seems more idiotic on average. Especially when you see two of 'em trying to talk English, it's just painful.

Yes you hear it right, next week there will most likely come new forums in other languages on RS.

Discuss your opinion about it, will it split up community's, is it just to help new players or... ?

Exact details about the update I don't know yet, I think it will just be a small forumpart in the allready existing forums.

Btw it will be a hard task for mod Aiko I think, there's only one J-mod that can speak Dutch (as far as I know) and I guess about 15% of the RS-players can speak Dutch...

Certain Jagex Staff have all been learning Dutch, so Mod Aiko isn't the only person, don't worry :)

Source?

OMFG I SPOTTED ZEZIMA

How do you say that in Dutch?

Especially when you see two of 'em trying to talk English, it's just painful.

When I see two English/American people trying to speak English it's painful. (Based on two of the 'average' rs players).

As an American, I agree with this statement. It's not just Runescape.

EDIT: Thank you, Bauke. <3:

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

OMFG I SPOTTED ZEZIMA

How do you say that in Dutch?

OMFG (don't really need to translate that) ik zag zezima.

Runescape forums, not FunOrb, so your chances of seeing Zezima are slim.

He belongs to us now.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Not sure why they would make one for Portugal but not Spain, but w/e I'm sure this will be much appreciated.

I suppose. GET SOMEBODY WHO CAN SPEAK SPANISH

just doesn't make sense.

Thoroughly retired, may still write now and again

Source?

14-15-742-58572008, 'nuff said.

Source?

Certain staff been speaking to me in Dutch instead of English in game, trying to ---- me off.

yey finnish forums :D but we don't really need it :P (like everyone under 25 can speak pretty good english here :P)

there is always google.com/translate if u got problems to understand :P

new_account6.png

What are you smoking...? Can I buy some?
Hah Tip.It probaly knows more about Runescape then Jagex. :lol:

Watch my Vice city stunt vid -->

Theres only one thing left to find out about mod Aiko

Which soccer club does he support?

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

FINNISH FORUMS NOM NOM NOM @@@@

I love Jagex. <3: They always find a new way to amaze me. \'

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Umm... which country has more Runescape players? Brazil or Portugal? I have no idea. Nor do I know the difference between Brazillian Portugese and Portugese Portugese. Is it like English English and American English where it's just the accent and a few odd words and slang? Or an entirely different dialect? I'm just incredibly curious.

As for Dutch and Finnish forums, it's a great addition. I know that actually a lot of people in runescape are Dutch and quite some are Finnish and both have probably been waiting for this update for a long time.

I think Spanish should be the next language after these. Although Spanish players aren't a huge player group, there are some out there from Mexico, Spain, and South America. Plus there are plenty of American players who are learning Spanish (I am one of them :lol: ) and it would be nice to have a server that I can somewhat understand. Not a big necessity, but it makes me feel bilingual even though I'm far from it.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Its nice that jagex translate the game into different languages so more people can have fun playing it. But why dont jagex make a norwegian one too? :pray: Hmm not going to happen :wall:

This is a horrible ignorant post; but I have no idea. Isn't the Norwegian language similar to Finnish? Someone once told me that.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Its nice that jagex translate the game into different languages so more people can have fun playing it. But why dont jagex make a norwegian one too? :pray: Hmm not going to happen :wall:

This is a horrible ignorant post; but I have no idea. Isn't the Norwegian language similar to Finnish? Someone once told me that.

Lol, no.