Most worthwhile skill to train?

hihihi727

I'm a complete noob when it comes to skills so i was wondering what you guys think is the most worthwhile skill to train. Nowadays i just stick to combat because i think its more fun and more rewarding.

I think woodcutting is not a very worthwhile skill to train unless you have lots of time on Runescape because although it is semi-afkable it maxes out at 150k/hour with a dragon axe and 99Woodcutting.

Fishing only maxes out at around 150k/hour as well but its more AFKable (well i think it is anyway) Runecrafting is rewarding at level 91 but it takes forever to get there. Mining is boring as well but pure essence at only 50-60 mining makes almost as much as Magics and Sharks at 99 and is semi-afkable as well. Runite is a very good money maker

BUT i think that i would rather train combat because at GWD you can apparantly make 1-2mil per hour and if you aren't strong enough for that you have Green Dragons meanwhile. Yeah. So what do you guys think? BTW i'm a complete noob, i hardly know anything about skills but i want to.

Id' say Runecrafting. Even before 91, you'll be profiting depending on the method of training. Having that kind of income is definitely worth the wait though.

I'm a complete noob when it comes to skills so i was wondering what you guys think is the most worthwhile skill to train. Nowadays i just stick to combat because i think its more fun and more rewarding.

I think woodcutting is not a very worthwhile skill to train unless you have lots of time on Runescape because although it is semi-afkable it maxes out at 150k/hour with a dragon axe and 99Woodcutting.

Fishing only maxes out at around 150k/hour as well but its more AFKable (well i think it is anyway) Runecrafting is rewarding at level 91 but it takes forever to get there. Mining is boring as well but pure essence at only 50-60 mining makes almost as much as Magics and Sharks at 99 and is semi-afkable as well. Runite is a very good money maker

BUT i think that i would rather train combat because at GWD you can apparantly make 1-2mil per hour and if you aren't strong enough for that you have Green Dragons meanwhile. Yeah. So what do you guys think? BTW i'm a complete noob, i hardly know anything about skills but i want to.

I think you should worry about learning to not making a post that just goes on and on because that is probably what you should worry about before you worry about training skills.

I think you should worry about learning to not making a post that just goes on and on because that is probably what you should worry about before you worry about training skills.

:wall: Oh man i'm incredibly sorry about that

• 2 months later...

Runecrafting and all of the production skills. (Fishing, Mining, Woodcutting, Hunter, Thieving)

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

Runecrafting and all of the production skills. (Fishing, Mining, Woodcutting, Hunter, Thieving)

agree but I would take out mining. rune may seem like good money (and it is if you can find it) but there are many easier alternatives to making money. though they may not bring in as much, in the long run they are much more effective and efficient

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Not including the melee combat skills, I'd personally say slayer. My bank is probably 95%+ from slayer. The other 5% from the other skills (fishing, wc, etc..).

After that, summoning. The only reason it's 2nd is because I played so much RuneScape before it's release, the other skills helped more in total.

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

agree but I would take out mining. rune may seem like good money (and it is if you can find it) but there are many easier alternatives to making money. though they may not bring in as much, in the long run they are much more effective and efficient

Explain, how can something that is slower money but easier than rune mining ever be more effective and efficient than rune mining?

2dvjurb.png

Magic is the only worthwhile combat skill to train (because your phraseology suggests training only one skill, so the skill must be useful in standalone situations) because of the non combat applications (mainly teleporting). Agility is also worthwhile for people who like to run around, but youll probably want other levels eventua;ly so you can actualy do something.

Theres no point in a processing skill, those only work with a source of income or production skill. So your best bet is a production skill. RC, Hunter, Fishing, Mining and WC would be the top choices.

I second that, but mainly you should play for the fun?

In any case you can do the "boring skills" like fishing while also doing other things. :thumbsup:

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

Runecrafting for 91

Combat for GWD which is amazing money :D ( specially armadyl :P)

Crybaby111.png

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest;

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

Reading all these answers, there's a very simple conclusion... Most-all skills are worthwhile?

The better question would be; is there a skill that's not worthwhile to train?

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]