Ourg Bones? Are you KIDDING?

green9090

As if poor General Graardor wasn't crowded enough (it's gotten to the point where it's hard to find a NON lootshare world to solo him on!), he now drops the highest exp bones in the game. ALREADY General Graardor was the easiest GWD boss and dropped stupidly well considering how weak he was. Why didn't Commander Zilyana, K'ril Tsutsaroth, and Kree'Arra get special 100% drops worth 15k? They take MUCH more resources and higher levels to kill, and drop less on average than Bandos unless you are lucky enough to get a hilt. It is ridiculous to suggest that it is in any way balanced to add 15k to the value of every Bandos kill while leaving the rest of the God Wars dungeon alone.

Plus, goodbye any reason at all to ever visit the Zogres. I thought the reason THOSE bones were special was because they were ancestral ourg bones prepared in a specific way, not just some freshly dead ourg.

It's funny, because I've often thought that the corpse of a godly general should be worth more than "big bones," or even "bones" in the case of Zilyana. Surely the bones of Saradomin or Armadyl's favorite general would gain us a bit more favor than the bones of a level 2 goblin. And since K'ril is a demon, it wouldn't really make sense for him to drop bones... But some sort of unique and valuable item obviously needs to be added to his drop list as well.

This is also posted on the RSOF in the hopes that a Jagex mod will see. If you feel like adding support to that thread, the quickfind code is 15-16-916-58787054.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, they aren't kidding.

Unfortunate, because the alternative is that the people who decide if content is balanced aren't thinking anymore.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Who cares about a mere 15k extra? Who cares if this is an alternative for zogre killing? You're making a problem out of nothing.

Just be happy about the little extra you get when killing Graardor. -.-

The game kinda needs more random perks such as this; within reason. Its just a matter of adding something better than normal bones for the others or whatever. Its random but makes sense. Unlike normal bones or something that makes less sense.

Random perks should never be added in place of balanced content. I'm not saying take the ourg bones away, because they DO make sense. But I feel it makes an equal amount of sense for the rest of the GWD bosses to have good 100% drops, and I'm at a loss for who the HELL would think it would be okay to add to Bandos and not all the other bosses.

Random perks should never be added in place of balanced content. I'm not saying take the ourg bones away, because they DO make sense. But I feel it makes an equal amount of sense for the rest of the GWD bosses to have good 100% drops, and I'm at a loss for who the HELL would think it would be okay to add to Bandos and not all the other bosses.

Content wise it is balanced still. You got to kill a tough monster to get it.

If it was something along the lines of a 100% drop from killng goblins in the goblin village then it would be unbalanced.

Alot of people might gain a reward due to trying to get a better drop, but that doesnt effect how high the requirement is if you were only trying to get ourg bones. Which is quite a challenge through killing a GWD boss compared to a coffin. Even if it is the easiest or mass crowds already go there.

Tbh the bones r only worth 15k becuas as it stands virtually 0 come into the economy

Give it a week or 2 and the sudden epic supply of them will knock the price down to d bones value or lower

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Content wise it is balanced still. You got to kill a tough monster to get it.

Graardor is not the toughest monster in the GWD, but he is the one who got the neat new drop. THAT is why it is unbalanced. I'm not saying that Graardor doesn't deserve these bones, just that every other boss deserves something similar MORE.

Tbh the bones r only worth 15k becuas as it stands virtually 0 come into the economy

Give it a week or 2 and the sudden epic supply of them will knock the price down to d bones value or lower

They will not go anywhere near the price of d bones. You can't go out and farm these like at the green dragons, they're worth twice as much exp, and not many will end up being banked compared to how many drop.

Are they noted?

Of course they aren't.

Are they noted?

Of course they aren't.

Then everyone should just calm down, tbh. Each person at BGW will only bank a few bones after every trip. The price might go down a little, but they won't become a viable way of training or rival dragon bones.

Graardor is not the toughest monster in the GWD, but he is the one who got the neat new drop. THAT is why it is unbalanced. I'm not saying that Graardor doesn't deserve these bones, just that every other boss deserves something similar MORE.

Ah' I misunderstood your balance point to mean how you got ourg bones originally. I agree with that. The others should have something too to balance it out. Thats why I saying it good to have random perks within reason but obviously the others need something themselves that makes more sense. Graardor shouldnt be exclusive even if its not as grand as an ourg bone.

I not sure if the reward should be along the same price range/reward but something would make sense.

I think Graardor just got lucky he made out of ourg bones rather than big bones.

Well, Zilyana could be made of Icyene bones, and Kree made of giant aviansie bones. K'ril I can't think of a good drop for off the top of my head, but he needs something nice as well.

Well, Zilyana could be made of Icyene bones, and Kree made of giant aviansie bones. K'ril I can't think of a good drop for off the top of my head, but he needs something nice as well.

Unholy ashes?

2Xeo5.png

Unholy ashes?

Which do what? It wouldn't exactly make sense if they gave prayer exp...

Unholy ashes?

Which could be used for......

Sailing, obviously.

2v8sgvs.png