Ourg Bones? Are you KIDDING?

green9090

An english bobby helmet? :lol: jk.

Perhaps something like elder demon horns that you could ectofuntize?

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Zilyana could be made of Icyene bones, and Kree made of giant aviansie bones. K'ril I can't think of a good drop for off the top of my head, but he needs something nice as well.

Unholy ashes?

Which do what? It wouldn't exactly make sense if they gave prayer exp...

Why can't they just have the same function as any other bones? It's only ashes, and it doesn't HAVE to be like normal ash.

Besides, realistically speaking you can still 'bury' ashes.

But they're "unholy." This would be the first unholy item to give prayer experience, doesn't really seem consistent.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

You never know, maybe Jagex are planning to update the drops for the other Bosses aswell, but they may not, it's all a matter of time.

I'm pretty sure that if this were the case they would have just done it all at once. It's a pretty tiny update to create 4 new items that don't do much.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

I'm pretty sure that if this were the case they would have just done it all at once. It's a pretty tiny update to create 4 new items that don't do much.

True, but they also brought out the PvP update, so the next 3 drops could be sectioned into another update.

blogsignature.png

Click my signature for my blog!

True, but they also brought out the PvP update, so the next 3 drops could be sectioned into another update.

Maybe next summoning update? You don't NEED a summon for bandos, but you do for most others. Random theory.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

You don't NEED a summon for bandos, but you do for most others.

You know GWD came out well before summoning, right? You don't NEED a summon for any of them.

Well i suppose as you say it would probably come out with the update that was released today, but because of the problems Jagex had, and rushed work = rushed results, which may mean that Jagex couldn't update the other bosses? Just a theory.

blogsignature.png

Click my signature for my blog!

Well, it's just a correction anyway, he was an ourg, but dropped no ourg bones, now it's fixed. Ofcourse some new bones/ashes for the other bosses would be appreciated, as the easiest boss now has a minimum drop of like 15k.

Well, Zilyana could be made of Icyene bones, and Kree made of giant aviansie bones. K'ril I can't think of a good drop for off the top of my head, but he needs something nice as well.

Unholy ashes?

Which do what? It wouldn't exactly make sense if they gave prayer exp...

Why can't they just have the same function as any other bones? It's only ashes, and it doesn't HAVE to be like normal ash.

Besides, realistically speaking you can still 'bury' ashes.

In a lot of cultures, they ceremonially scatter your ashes to the wind instead of burying your boxed up, pickled corpse. I can't see how scattering the ashes of a demon would be any different.

But they're "unholy." This would be the first unholy item to give prayer experience, doesn't really seem consistent.

Shades and vyrewatch are holy things now? =p

I see this having little impact on the market. Dagganoth bones may go down, all the ancestral bones will go down and keys will go down. I see ourg bones settling somewhere around 7-9k. Dragon will probably not be effected. People will most likely bury them on site, and only bank/sell 5-6 of them a trip tops.

Smobo.png

Got his first skill cape April 7th 2009, at lv 121+12 cb and 2000 total

Unholy ashes?

Which could be used for......

Sailing, obviously.

Cannonball Gun Powder Of couse! :lol:

But I do agree the drop is nice and if similar drops were added for the other bosses it would be nice as well.

The people who it helps out the most is the Solo-Duo'ers. Now kill you are guarantee to get at least a couple thousand GP even if you get a horrible drop such as a sapphire.

dawnsigblue-3.png

they don't add that much considering that they aren't stackable. he already drops tons of rune stuff, not to mention tassets and hilts worth millions and millions... it's a small proportional change. He was the 3rd best boss to kill and remains so, no real difference. It'll bring an item that is pretty much never used maybe a little more into the spotlight.

To be honest, Bandos is not exactly the best of Bosses to kill. You can solo sara over 15 times at one trip, and hundreds more in a trio.

Plus many people will just bury bones to save inven space. At least soloers will benefit by offsetting their costs with bones

It's been a hell of a ride.

2002-2013

Nice to see a topic from you again, you seem like a smart guy.

Thank you :)

Who knows, maybe they added something else to all the other bosses, guess we'll have to wait another week (tops) to find a "Omg K'ril now drops Dragon Claws!!" post.

Until that happens, all I can say is that those bones are incredibly overpriced, so it was probably a way to influence the economy to make them both sellable and an actual way to train prayer.

Picture3-1-1-1.jpg

I agree they should have done something with the other bosses but the Ourg bones are a good thing. Jagex has a lot of things that offer something 'slightly' better but it costs a lot more then the normal things. It's good that they're doing this to try to get some items more in circulation even if it's something this small.

TLDR; good st00f

Trapt45.png

The prices will drop a bit, but not that many bones will be banked, and the price of them will drop, after all not many were being bought or sold before that. Now more will be and the price will decrease. What's the major freakout for?

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

The prices will drop a bit, but not that many bones will be banked, and the price of them will drop, after all not many were being bought or sold before that. Now more will be and the price will decrease. What's the major freakout for?

Major freakout is because Jagex doesn't listen to anything else. The problem is that Bandos got a new drop and none of the other bosses did. Bandos was already by far the most crowded boss. So what the hell?

No, they aren't kidding.

Clever response.

Yes, I agree with you, this is a very unbalanced update. However, you can take solace in the fact that it will go down from 15k per drop to something much lower...maybe around 5k after a few weeks, I'm guessing.