KnightLite

Hmmm... Interesting.

Hmmm?

-----------------------------------

- Started April 2001

- RSC Combat Level 116

- 4th player to 99 Thieving

- Number 1 in magic from april 2003 to December 2004

- Quitted RSC Nomvember 2004 (played rs2 3 months though)

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I openly admitted earlier that i did not think that this ''cheat code'' idea was a good one, i'm a die hard RSC fan and i wouldn't bother looking at it if you could magic up your stats and supplies - What a waste of time that would be.. The game would become more 2 dimensional than ever.. It would simply be a case of biggest team wins.. Boring.

Yeh but what was it in the old days? who had the best stats. You had better stats than about 99% of the rsc population, wouldn't you like to try it when the playing field was even?

btw I know ppl had to seriously earn those better stats, and I think it was fair you had a stats advantage because of the amount of effort you had to put in, but since rsc cant return to that, isnt this the next best thing?

I think DSM nailed it to be honest..

My problem was not with people being 99's.. I have no problem with fighting people as high as me and it's easy to look back and say i was 120 and always fought lower lvls.. But i wasn't always 99hp and i would always fight higher levels when i was lower (not to mention i've always been majorly impure!)

As DSM said, the problem is with creating supplies etc.. If there's nothing to lose people pk differently, every fight becomes a deathmatch, i mean honestly.. Why try and run when u can make the armor? Wy not just stick around, hope for a 3hit and then if it doesn't work just make a new set - It will make catching redundant because no1 need run.

Oh and if i'm entirely honest my favourite time of pking was at 112 combat (92 85 99) i was low enough that people would stay and fight but still high enough to take on anyone else.. I wish i'da stayed at that level, once you're 120 anyone below 110 will not fight you unfortunately, so it's a case of trying to surprise them and either catch dead or 3 hit.

Anyway, on that private server anyone who tries can be 99's - I'ma happily attack them and armor etc is worth alot more on that game lol :P

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Hey whoever plays private servers I am wondering abuot something.. Can you use [Caution] and SCAR still? I bet if you can that alot of ppl use that.

Nope, or not on the one i'm playing - Autoing will still ruin the game lol - Why auto when killing a single icey gives u 20k ish str exp... That was like an hour in the axe hut old RSC lol!

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Hey whoever plays private servers I am wondering abuot something.. Can you use rune bot and SCAR still? I bet if you can that alot of ppl use that.

Nope, or not on the one i'm playing - Autoing will still ruin the game lol - Why auto when killing a single icey gives u 20k ish str exp... That was like an hour in the axe hut old RSC lol!

what the fux0rz u get 20k from 1 ice giants on private servers?

r u on the site that meili and some other old players play at? if so i need the link just to check it out (pm me!) :thumbsup:

Pm me the link too, adx/meili. I don't really want it if it's non stop hitting like the one I played on. 99 hp getting 3 hit and magic hitting 13s or something like that. As long as it's a little realistic, I might try it out.

And how many people play them? I think you guys play different ones.

Pm me the link too, adx/meili. I don't really want it if it's non stop hitting like the one I played on. 99 hp getting 3 hit and magic hitting 13s or something like that. As long as it's a little realistic, I might try it out.

And how many people play them? I think you guys play different ones.

YOU TOO DUSTIN??!!?

A few hundred people still play on priv servers. Some are oldschool aka us people who also post here on Tip It and some are simply castle pkers from RSC. I even saw someone who had quit before p2p came out and he was on the priv server. Like, long time no see! (8 years or so)

A few hundred people still play on priv servers. Some are oldschool aka us people who also post here on Tip It and some are simply castle pkers from RSC. I even saw someone who had quit before p2p came out and he was on the priv server. Like, long time no see! (8 years or so)

add me on the priv serv, Sojiro, although ill just be on following friends and watching them pk, hahaha i wasted my time getting 99 smithing on the private server only to have it discontinued =(

I can't play this unless someone hooks me up with a character. There's no way I'll spend time training. I know you probably have like 50 characters devine.

If the server was p2p, I could have let you, but they reset the server and made it f2p, so I basically lost everything. I have nothing right now haha, i just go on to say hi:P

This priv server you guys are talking about - is it RSCA? Noticed on their highscores that pepsi24 is ranked. Didn't think Tina would still be around. What's the exp rate like?

Rs1 - X dsp x (84 pure plate) - Retired a long time ago

This priv server you guys are talking about - is it RSCA? Noticed on their highscores that pepsi24 is ranked. Didn't think Tina would still be around. What's the exp rate like?

XP is x2, and x3 if you pay.

I can't stand the RSC private server community. It's just a bunch of punks and cheaters who flame each other about everything. There's a few normal people, but I don't think its worth it.

I agree. The difference between the private server community is that the majority of them were young kids/early teens who started when rs1 was dying already and still haven't grown up compared to the young'ins who started back in 01/02 etc. who are now basically adults. I never thought at 20 I'd still even be uttering the word 'runescape'. :lol:

Rs1 - X dsp x (84 pure plate) - Retired a long time ago

I can't stand the RSC private server community. It's just a bunch of punks and cheaters who flame each other about everything. There's a few normal people, but I don't think its worth it.

I agree. The difference between the private server community is that the majority of them were young kids/early teens who started when rs1 was dying already and still haven't grown up compared to the young'ins who started back in 01/02 etc. who are now basically adults. I never thought at 20 I'd still even be uttering the word 'runescape'. :lol:

The main difference i've noticed is that all the varrock pkers are now lvl 123.. But they're still in the mentality of a Varrock pker who thinks that they MUST 3 hit everyone.. Thus they pk in teams of 6 (99hper's) with range, mage and weakens...

Unfortunately, they don't know how high level pking was, so it's just not the same - I'm actually starting to believe that RSC cannot be revived! Pking was learnt by each generation and habits were passed on that way... RSC died and no-one was there to teach this way of life to them - Thus they created higher level border fighters..

Funniest thing is though.. I attack someone and then their friends immediately log in and all i get is ''haha not so good now are you'' well no.. 6 on 1 is a lil much even for me :) Not that it stops me from trying haha! :D

Oh and i get called a newb for using a Dragon axe instead of a Dragon long... Go figure rofl? I don't know if they changed stats and i'm the naive one or they [bleep]ed the game up by making the sword superior to the axe lol.. Think back.. How many people wore a swore in wildy (if they cud wear axe)? I can't think of many, if any.

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

The main difference i've noticed is that all the varrock pkers are now lvl 123.. But they're still in the mentality of a Varrock pker who thinks that they MUST 3 hit everyone.. Thus they pk in teams of 6 (99hper's) with range, mage and weakens...

Unfortunately, they don't know how high level pking was, so it's just not the same - I'm actually starting to believe that RSC cannot be revived! Pking was learnt by each generation and habits were passed on that way... RSC died and no-one was there to teach this way of life to them - Thus they created higher level border fighters..

Funniest thing is though.. I attack someone and then their friends immediately log in and all i get is ''haha not so good now are you'' well no.. 6 on 1 is a lil much even for me :) Not that it stops me from trying haha! :D

Oh and i get called a newb for using a Dragon axe instead of a Dragon long... Go figure rofl? I don't know if they changed stats and i'm the naive one or they [bleep] the game up by making the sword superior to the axe lol.. Think back.. How many people wore a swore in wildy (if they cud wear axe)? I can't think of many, if any.

the d long is superior in rs2 maybe thats why lol :lol:

Just have to take private servers as what they are , a nostaligic sort of feeling bout runescape classic. No the pking wont ever be the same because its a different community , and the things you had to go thru on rsc to get to a level to acheive success was much harder then it is now on these private servers. Its hard to make new memories on a game that isnt a complete copy of the one you loved but only just a shell of its predecessor.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you