99 Ranged 50 Combat

Whoa :shock:

Edit: Wow, you guys are real douchebags. Who the hell cares how he spent his time? It's a unique achievement; albeit rather pointless, but unique and creative. Better than you could have done.

wl7w9j.png

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna have to agree with the logical people on this thread, not much of an achievement. Maybe if you were the first or something, but from the looks of it you just sat at sw for awhile, anyone can do that with an ipod or a few movies, or just afk. However you actually were the idiot who went and wasted their time doing it. And just for all those people who say that the account isn't useless, try fighting anything with 10hp. :thumbdown:

patr1ckotg1.png

worst achievment than 2 cooking....u did nothing for a few months and leached off of people... :thumbdown:

Like 1 leech makes a impact :roll:

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

People are so [developmentally delayed]ed, flaming everyone these days.

Proclaiming an achievement in a game pointless is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Even someone with 18 99s called this a waste, well sure, good luck putting 18 99s on your résumé.

-

Congratulations on your achievement, must have taken much dedication.

Mik2thekel.png

Is that the lowest total lvl to get a 99 yet? I don't think anyone else has gotten a 99 without any other skills up yet.

10/10

It's not the lowest, somebody got 99 hp at 25 combat with all other stats at 1. Because when you start your hp is already 10, then to get 99 in just that only raises your total 89 levels instead of 98.

Elferin.png

So you stood around doing nothing for a few months? All you have to do is go to sw, put something on your right arrow key and walk away until the games over.

I'm not going to congratulate you like everyone else lol, you didn't really do anything...

It would probably take like 3 lines of java to do the same thing. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of those standing do-nothing accounts had a little code behind them, not a person.

lalalasig2.png

All of your ignorant morons get off your high horse and chill out. You say he didn't accomplish anything, as if you clicking for hours on end is actually something to be proud of. Would you rather him have posted 99 fletching like the other 50 million threads? You guys are pathetic.

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

All of your ignorant morons get off your high horse and chill out. You say he didn't accomplish anything, as if you clicking for hours on end is actually something to be proud of. Would you rather him have posted 99 fletching like the other 50 million threads? You guys are pathetic.

No, you are pathetic for flaming people who said what they thought about it. Nobody is saying they're better than him but the people who didn't think of this as much of an achievement had their reasons.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

No, you are pathetic for flaming people who said what they thought about it. Nobody is saying they're better than him but the people who didn't think of this as much of an achievement had their reasons.

This is just page 2:

I'm gonna have to agree with the logical people on this thread, not much of an achievement. Maybe if you were the first or something, but from the looks of it you just sat at sw for awhile, anyone can do that with an ipod or a few movies, or just afk. However you actually were the idiot who went and wasted their time doing it. And just for all those people who say that the account isn't useless, try fighting anything with 10hp. :thumbdown:

worst achievment than 2 cooking....u did nothing for a few months and leached off of people... :thumbdown:

0/10 obviously. Not that [bleep] hard to afk a minigame for a few weeks. Thanks for ruining a perfectly valid achievement for someone like Villandra.

You stood there for months, with a rubbish username, and expect us to rate that?

-12/20.

You are calling me out for flaming people lol? Why didn't you say anything about the 10 other people who flamed the original poster? Just as they have their reasons, I have my reasons for thinking these people are idiots.

MY FAVORITE BAND:

[hide=Quoted]

This is just page 2:

0/10 obviously. Not that [bleep] hard to afk a minigame for a few weeks. Thanks for ruining a perfectly valid achievement for someone like Villandra.

You stood there for months, with a rubbish username, and expect us to rate that?

-12/20.

You are calling me out for flaming people lol? Why didn't you say anything about the 10 other people who flamed the original poster? Just as they have their reasons, I have my reasons for thinking these people are idiots.

[/hide]

It's clearly not what the minigame was designed for, therefore I do not respect him for borderline bug abuse.

3/10. Thank you for the notification of your achievement.

[hide=]

This is just page 2:

-12/20.

[/hide]

All of these people stated that it isn't an achievement because he stood around doing nothing, and no I won't say anything about them because if you read my post I also said I didn't think this was worthy of a rate. If you're going to post in rate this then you have to take the good with the bad, the OP doesn't seem bothered by these posts so why are you flipping out over them? Just stop spamming this thread, you didn't even post a rating or anything contributing to the achievement haha.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

I honestly don't know what the game was designed for because I barely play, and I'm just f2p. However it seems like the same thing as Pest Control. That is a complete load of crap that this is bug abuse, people did the same thing in PC pretty much. If this wasn't what it was designed for they would have said something. Having a character like that won't hurt anybody, although when I was pking on f2p I fought a character who had 88 str at level 55, which is somewhat unfair. Oh well, if they put the time into doing it that's their choice. you have no room to judge anyone, you just look like a little arrogant [puncture]

MY FAVORITE BAND:

[hide=]

This is just page 2:

-12/20.

[/hide]

All of these people stated that it isn't an achievement because he stood around doing nothing, and no I won't say anything about them because if you read my post I also said I didn't think this was worthy of a rate. If you're going to post in rate this then you have to take the good with the bad, the OP doesn't seem bothered by these posts so why are you flipping out over them? Just stop spamming this thread, you didn't even post a rating or anything contributing to the achievement haha.

But it is an achievement to stand around clicking on pixels all day? Okay 10/10 I rated it. By defending him aren't I employing it is an achievement worthwhile?

MY FAVORITE BAND:

It's clearly not what the minigame was designed for, therefore I do not respect him for borderline bug abuse.

You sir are an idiot. How is it borderline bug abuse? The game gives you experience, and he claimed it. I see no bugs being abused.

LOL

You sir are an idiot. How is it borderline bug abuse? The game gives you experience, and he claimed it. I see no bugs being abused.

The bug is that the game allows people who do not participate to be able to gain experience.

Is this really an achievement? He just wasted his time for months, he made a completely useless account which he can not do anything on. Also chances are he was multilogging and training another account at the same time because I doubt that anyone would seriously sit there for 2 months doing absolutely nothing.

0/10

i'd put my money on the fact that the op was probably multi-logging or using a script while he trained another account, its quite obvious. no way anybody would spend 2 months on this, considering it IS time wasted that he could spend training another account.

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]