Wow Bauke no one has time to play RuneScape their whole lives like you, YET ALONE come back to the same topic on a RuneScape fan site forum, to confirm he was being a jerk and it was not a typo. :lol:

but grats on your first 99, the outfit looks great too! 10/10 =D>

Wow Bauke no one has time to play runescape their whole lives like you,

but grats on your first 99, the outfit looks great too! 10/10 =D>

What he said ;)

Also, grats on your first 99.

First is always the best :D

8/10

Ryan31rjk.png

[hide=]24x Dboots/28x Whips/6x Dbows

50+ Dk drops

99 Cooking achieved 25th of Janurary #52114 to 99.

99 Hunter achieved 21st Feburary #7216 to 99.

99 Defence achieved 7th July #48009 to 99.

99 Hitpoints achieved 5th August #60299 to 99.

99 Attack achieved 14th August #70001 to 99.

99 Strength achieved 2nd September #100069 to 99. [/hide]

Lol, I knew someone was going to comment on that. Apparently I can't give my opinion because I have all skills 99.

99 fletching is too common to be anything show worthy. Sure, be glad with the 99, but it's not special at all, and therefore I rate it as such.

Lol, I knew someone was going to comment on that.

lol I edited it so now its THREE TIMES you come back to the topic get a life. :lol:

Lol, I knew someone was going to comment on that.

lol I edited it so now its THREE TIMES you come back to the topic get a life. :lol:

You just came back a second time to this topic. That probably means your life is halved now 0.o

Well done =D> let's just consider it as the first of 24?

No offence Bauke, but you were there once as well. And so was I (my 1st 99 was cooking :-w :-s )

I'm not going to rate a 10 because it's not the most respectable skill,

but I'll just give ya a 7to let ya know that you should keep up the work and keep improving your skills. ::'

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

I'm rating based on show worthiness. Nothing wrong with actually getting the level.

My first one was 99 fletching as well :D

Fair enough, hell I didn't even post my 99 defense + 99 magic + 99 HP because I didn't feel like it. But it's his first 99, I posted my first 99 as well (cooking) because I was pretty proud of it at the time. Just because I don't wear that cape anymore it doesn't detract from how I felt about it then.

Honestly 2/10 is a little harsh. Worst I'd give it is a 6/10. 2/10 is something I'd give to like, 60 prayer or something.

7/10. No matter what other people say, a 99 is worth something. Your first 99 is always one of the hardest... Bauke probably has forgotten that by now though.

Retired High Leader of the Great Titans

linesig3bv2.jpg

DK: Dragon axe x55, Zerker x40, Warrior x44

GWD: Bandos hilt x2,Bandos plate x8,Bandos tassets x3, Bandos boots x 2, Armadyl helm x2, Armadyl hilt x1, Saradomin sword x3

Dragon drops: d chain x3, d left half x3, d legs x4, d skirt x2, d claws x6

a 99 is a 99, its the top level in a skill. It STILL took time and effort to achive this level. Plus i take it you had fun getting it? and isnt that that point in Rs? Just because people dont "like" the skill doesnt mean it cant be looked apon.

If you notice most people who give low ratings are the people with a hand full of 99's. and im sorry but that 'Bauke' Dude always gives low ratings so really dont listen to him...

[i kinda want 99 fletching just for the xp the cape and the 99 on my skills list. but i know i wil never get.] gratz again

10/10 =D>

koolcookie0.png

Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens

I'm rating based on show worthiness. Nothing wrong with actually getting the level.

My first one was 99 fletching as well :D

Fair enough, hell I didn't even post my 99 defense + 99 magic + 99 HP because I didn't feel like it. But it's his first 99, I posted my first 99 as well (cooking) because I was pretty proud of it at the time. Just because I don't wear that cape anymore it doesn't detract from how I felt about it then.

Honestly 2/10 is a little harsh. Worst I'd give it is a 6/10. 2/10 is something I'd give to like, 60 prayer or something.

Well, not for me. I don't know why anyone would want to add that much value to my opinion anyway. Every time I post a low rating everyone is like "OMG U IZ HIGH LVL SO U R ARROGUNT WEN U GIB LOW RATING".

Like whatever, what do these numbers even mean. :D

Plenty of people get 99 fletching. Can't expect one to marvel at that achievement every time. Irregardless of the fact that it's a personal achievement.

Anyways, I'll stop going offtopic and wish the topic starter a lot of fun with his 99.

If you notice most people who give low ratings are the people with a hand full of 99's. and im sorry but that 'Bauke' Dude always gives low ratings so really dont listen to him...

Lies. But you're right, who cares what anyone else says about your achievement. As long as you're happy with it.

8/10, first 99 is always nice, no matter what other people say.

Oh and on the Bauke thing, I understand him rating it that low, for him it isn't such of a big achievement. In this case the size of an achievement is entirely personal so I respect his opinion, though I can imagine how happy other people could be by achieving something like 99 fletching. You might want to take that and the fact that some people don't have overtime to play runescape in account for when rating. Other than that, GL ON 99 RANGE, most fun 99 skill in the game imo :thumbup:

99 ranged/99 hunter/99 mage/99 cook/99 constitution

99 woodcutting/99 firemaking/99 farming

sig2fk1.png

99 herblore achieved on 7/10/2008

99 agility achieved 7/2/2010

Guys seriously lmfao,

I read the posts

Let Bauke rate how ever he wants

He is entitled to his opinion

You don't have to like it, get it over it.

And remeber aleast he's honest,

while you guys are complaing omfg a 2/10

Lol Maybe you guys should think about yourself instead of judging people

o back ontopic

=======================================================

7/10 o grats on your first 99

Grats baller noob, too bad you don't have a sgs to get rid of the junk like I could. \'

Anyways, keep it going, get the quest cape then 99 thieving, and be just like me :thumbsup: (I mean, who doesn't want to be me?)

S2buxtG.png