Hardest skill to level (most tedious) - Poll -

Atom Smash40

I hate Fletching.

No, I'm not being a troll.

I just really hate fletching.

I think it's completely pointless.

So yeah, I hate fletching.

And that's my poem on why I hate fletching. I'm expecting a Nobel Prize for this one :thumbsup:

I shall nominate you in the catagory: excessively large signatues.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO Agility Is Not That Hard And Can Be Fun. (Im Not Saying That Cause In Got 99 >.>) I Think That Runecrafting Can Be Fun Too. In The End Its A Tossup Between Farming And Mining. Now Mining Makes Money, While With Farming You Got To Spend Money To Train Efficently At First. And Then You Got To wait For The Crops To Grow. In The End I Vote Farmining.

200812192143.jpg

Proud To Have Once Owned An Untrimmed Agility Cape

Cooking. All the time someone, either another player or voice inside your head, reminds you that the skill is worth nothing and if you go for it, you're nothing too.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

Fishing, so boring that I cannot believe people can stand doing it. I hate afk skills the most and watching your character slowly fish one by one is very annoying. On the other hand skills such as mining and runecrafting others might find boring but I feel they keep me engaged as to me being click intensive is better than clicking once then waiting for 2 minutes then clicking again. Mining seems to have become an afk skill too right now, but I can always superheat so it is not so bad.

• 2 weeks later...

Construction as you spend 1 minute constructing 10 minutes getting materials for a tiny amount of xp.

kWMd.gifI0SK.gifSC6s.gifYI0G.gif

If you click on them they hatch or grow up faster and look awesomer!!!

87.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot. If you're one of the 42% of statistics that doesn't, copy and paste this into your sig. In addition, 126.324% of the previous statement does not make sense.

Maybe I'm the only one with this opinion, but I'm going to say thieving.

Yes it's quick and costs barely any money at all, but I believe it's one of the tedious.

Reason: It's the only skill where you mainly have to 'right click, left click, right click, left click' all the way to 99. I think it's tedious in terms of the number of clicks needed, not to mention you need to be constantly paying attention.

• 3 weeks later...

Without a doubt, the hardest skill to level is either F2P Runecrafting or F2P Prayer. In members, I'll go with agility. Very boring, no profits, unlike runecrafting, where level 82 makes you a ton of money.

tifovsigev3.jpg

Dungeoneering atm, other than that, Runecrafting would be a close 2nd for me

Dungeoneering is just like playing a Zelda game w/o the storyline, doesn't get boring but you rage when you die, mining/RC are still my #1/2

firemaking.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

• 4 weeks later...

If I haven't posted already, dungeoneering, then probably farming or runecraft. Right now I'm training dungeoneering with lamps/tears/penguins because it's such slow exp I can't be bothered training it properly in Daemonheim. I remember when it came out, it took me about 6 hours to get 700 exp. INSANE!

2vuhgcn.png

• 4 months later...