To all students with exams.

ProZac_Rehab

I managed to catch pnemunia requiring to miss this entire last week. Going in sometime next week to make up the 3 or so exams I am required to(Ap classes you took the Ap test in are excused).

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

Pfft. Exams, lol. This year I got only no exams to worry about. History is my best subject and I would of already passed that final even if I didn't take the class, we took our (easy) French final today no worries, English would be a bit of a challenge but nothing major, Speech and Debate is another easy one, just doing a (easy) presentation for Chemistry, and what? They're gonna time my unpacking skills at the school store? Yeah. That what happens when you give up math. Life is frikken sweet.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

My AS Levels aren't going to plan, doing well in law but I hate it, doing badly in biology but I want a career in it, doing okay at chemistry but I'm not fond of it, just doing it to go with biology, and doing terribly in French but I really want to do well! (Had an abysmal teacher for French, seriously the most awful human being I've ever met in my life.)

So yeah, I'm pretty much screwed haha.

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

I don't brag IRL so i'll share here. I finished my finals two weeks ago, goodluck to all those who are still stuck in school ::'

So I just recently got my final grades back.. I brought up my bio2 avg from 70 to 86 in just one final exam... I got between 95-100% on it :D Hard work pays off kids.

All my other marks (4 courses) are all above 90!! On average I'm 20 marks above average in all my courses. \:D/

I asked my parents what they're going to get for me as a present for these amazing marks, my dad said he had already given me the greatest gift I could ask for... 'smart' genes. I said "hey, you're a biologist, you must know about the nature vs nurture debate. I worked hard for those grades." He told me to shove off, my mom just hugged me :oops:

hiccup.png

I don't brag IRL so i'll share here. I finished my finals two weeks ago, goodluck to all those who are still stuck in school ::'

So I just recently got my final grades back.. I brought up my bio2 avg from 70 to 86 in just one final exam... I got between 95-100% on it :D Hard work pays off kids.

All my other marks (4 courses) are all above 90!! On average I'm 20 marks above average in all my courses. \:D/

I asked my parents what they're going to get for me as a present for these amazing marks, my dad said he had already given me the greatest gift I could ask for... 'smart' genes. I said "hey, you're a biologist, you must know about the nature vs nurture debate. I worked hard for those grades." He told me to shove off, my mom just hugged me :oops:

You deserve that. You shouldn't be asking your parents to give you a present because you think you deserve it

^What SwordKing said. My parents would take the damn gift back to the shop if I dared be so greedy.

I said it jokingly. They had just bought pizza for dinner as celebration, I didn't need/want anything more :lol:

hiccup.png

^What SwordKing said. My parents would take the damn gift back to the shop if I dared be so greedy.

I said it jokingly. They had just bought pizza for dinner as celebration, I didn't need/want anything more :lol:

Oh, sorry then, but that's what the internet is for you. Gotta use [sarcasm] tags :mrgreen:

Anyway, I could still use some advice on this question..

Gotta learn about 250 pages for History by next week, it's already a summary.. How the hell can you learn this? Every page has lots of details on them..

Oh, sorry then, but that's what's the internet for you. Gotta use [sarcasm] tags :mrgreen:

Lol yeah, what he said. I can't tell when people are being sarcastic :oops:

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

Gotta learn about 250 pages for History by next week, it's already a summary.. How the hell can you learn this? Every page has lots of details on them..

study parts during the school year;)

What part of history is it about? or is it all of everything?

Oh and what level is it at?

~Prozac~

siggya.th.png

xprozaccx.png

RIP my main Xprozaccx.

Still Dreaming of Farming Cape

Confucius say: "Crowded elevator smell different to a midget" xD

I finished my exams a week ago. No more high school for me, ever.

Best feeling ever to know you don't have to put up with that crap of annoying teachers, restrictive school rules, and a lot of idiots ever again. Granted some people I've graduated with are cool, some are just... ugh :wall:

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I have 6 more school days until exams start (Canada). I don't plan on studying at all. Courses that are not looked at by universities are beautiful.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

done most of mine already

ancient history, a-

multi strand science, a+ for knowledge, b+ for critical thinking

english, b+

maths, a for knowledge, b average on thinking (thinking has 6 questions, grade each question individually)

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Gratz to all those who finished,

good luck to all who's exams still have to start,

and to those like myself who are in the middle of them. Keep your head and spirit up!

I'm getting depressed bc of an exam we have tomorrow, ON A SATURDAY=(

~Prozac~

siggya.th.png

xprozaccx.png

RIP my main Xprozaccx.

Still Dreaming of Farming Cape

Confucius say: "Crowded elevator smell different to a midget" xD

I have my finals in two weeks time (starting on the 18th). I've missed a project in French because of the idiot I was working with, so I really need to ace this exam to pull me over the 80% mark. I'm starting to study now for it actually. :lol:

j0xPu5R.png

High school freshman here, and I'm barely concerned about how my finals will go. I already finished my Geometry final (which was the one I was most afraid of) and I think I did pretty well. Now the rest of my classes are coming up next week and none of them are really making me nervous. I am in all Honors classes but my teachers take things rather easy. My honors biology teacher gave us review packets and games in class for extra credit. I managed to rack up a whopping 32 points which translates to 16% extra credit for the final exam! And 1st semester I scored a 117% on my final exam even though I didn't study at all and didn't get a perfect score without extra credit. I'm not concerned about studying at this point, but I am concerned about my future. Over 100% on a final exam? That's insanely rare. I thought it was against Illinois high school legislation to give extra credit on the final exams, especially if that credit was over a whole letter grade's worth of points. I'm screwed for the next few years of science considering how easy this year was.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

No exams until a week from now, but SAT tomorrow.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Even if I flunk my exams, I'll still pass

I'm not even gonna try on it

We have to do the questions the schools way, which I can't do

I make my own faster solutions :)

image.png image.png

Oh yeah, and I've thought of taking babies and throwing them. For funsies. - Lenticular J

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

"Isn't it pathetic how everything in our society is built around someone screwing someone else out of their money?" - killerbeer0 on American Society

Rebdragon can't wiz a woz.

I'm a high school freshman, all honors courses and in a district accelerated math/science program (MST, I don't know if it is widespread). My Geometry exam was today, and it was incredibly simple. I'm pretty sure I only got one or two points off on it. I have Chemistry on monday, and it also shouldn't be too bad. On Tuesday I have my Statistics final, about which I am concerned because of how long some of the problems take and that instead of getting a note card to write down some formulas, we have to write them on a shirt >.>. aside from that, however, it probably won't be too difficult. Wednesday is my Band exam, which will be a joke. Thursday is English and History. My english teacher tends to give pretty difficult exams, but I already aced the poetry and riddle sections (>.>) and the essay came out well enough. However, I'm a bit frightened about how deep of detail the questions about Romeo and Juliet will be. History will be incredibly easy; just a bunch of multiple choice.

Even if I do a little worse than i think, I already got As in everything last two quarters, so anything a B+ or higher will keep my 4.0.

Thanks!! :D ::'

6 exams left for me!! :D Had 7 in four days this week! :wall:

Same school same [cabbage]. Except I did better ;-)

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!