A million a day

dragon246665

This month I hope to gain an average of one million gold a day. My stats are in the siggy but I have a few general ideas of what to do but suggestions woule be nice.

Dragon hunting is an option I would be trying. I would buy a bunch of glory's and run out to the green dragons west of bounty hunter. Also I would have the runes/tabs for farming runs. Due to my farming lvl I would only be able to farm ranarrs but thats better then nothing, any tips/suggestions I should take into account. Also I would like to know the approx gp/h for this method.

Mining pure essence in varrock. Also doing regular herb runs. Approx gp/h

Cutting yews in edge. Probly not the best method since i have such a low wc lvl. Again doing farming runs. Approx gp/h

Tanning hides. Alright I've never done this before but I think what I do is buy a bunch of green dragonhides and tan them. Again, farming runs. Any suggestions as to which hides I should tan or are greens the best I can get for efficency? Approx gp/h

Rcing nats via the abyss. Herb runs. Approx gp/h

Fishing lobs (probly not the best way I know but I might as well put it in there) in catherby doing farming runs. Approx gp/h

picking flax and doing farming runs. Gp/h

Any other suggestions or methods would be greatly appreciated and so would tips on my existing methods. Thanks!

Rejected.jpg

great orb project. I no its risky and sometimes u make nothing but if u find a good team u can make from 800k to 1.2mil an hour

No, since every match (all altars) lasts about 16 minutes, it takes about 2.5 hours to get 1.18m(prices subject to change).

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

thats when u assume ur doing ok, if u r lucky or if u gather a couple friends whos good at the game u can win all the games of the hour and keep the opponent score to a minium. u can usually make around 800k at least if u do good but sometimes u can make more than a mil in 4 or 5 games

pemdas14.png

Pemdas14.png

this is gonna take a while....

Green dragons (I recommend the Chaos Tunnels) and farming ranarrs with magic secateurs and supercompost is going to be the fastest gp for you. You'll still need to play around 2+ hours a day, though.

@bladewing - 450k-500k gp/hr is very unrealistic; I'd expect a great hour for him to max at 350-400k from green drags.

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

Green dragons (I recommend the Chaos Tunnels) and farming ranarrs with magic secateurs and supercompost is going to be the fastest gp for you. You'll still need to play around 2+ hours a day, though.

@bladewing - 450k-500k gp/hr is very unrealistic; I'd expect a great hour for him to max at 350-400k from green drags.

It's unrealistic if you kill in the Chaos Tunnels. The money is faster east of clan wars if you can click well.

EDIT: However, he doesn't have 52 summoning, so you may be correct. I'd re-estimate at 400k/hour.

It's unrealistic if you kill in the Chaos Tunnels. The money is faster east of clan wars if you can click well.

EDIT: However, he doesn't have 52 summoning, so you may be correct. I'd re-estimate at 400k/hour.

Have you looked at the guy's stats? He'd be lucky to get 250k/hr with competition.

As for my suggestion, I would say BH. Your stats aren't built for pking, but with some nice gear, and a little bit of training, you may have a chance.

207pd9y.jpgHubs55.png

~Fire cape achieved at combat lvl 80~

BLOG~blog~BLOG~blog~BLOG~blog~BLOG~blog~BLOG~blog~

Have you looked at the guy's stats? He'd be lucky to get 250k/hr with competition.

As for my suggestion, I would say BH. Your stats aren't built for pking, but with some nice gear, and a little bit of training, you may have a chance.

Would you be willing to explain a bit more? I have a general idea of how to pk but some advice would be cool. 8-)

Rejected.jpg

Would you be willing to explain a bit more? I have a general idea of how to pk but some advice would be cool. 8-)

If you don't know what you're doing in PvP, you will be horribly murdered with a cake. Especially in P2P.

It looks like GOP is your best bet, otherwise I highly doubt you'll be able to make 1m+ a day.

I think your ranged might be a bit low, but aviansies are always nice cash. Just got the void ranged helm the other day, and today I decided to try it out at aviansies. In 2 hours and 12 minutes so far (weird time cause I'm just going off of bunyip timers) I've made just a bit over 1m, so at 89 ranged it comes out to about 500k/hr.

Now with your 74, it would come out to less than that, but it shouldn't be to bad I don't think.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

I think your ranged might be a bit low, but aviansies are always nice cash. Just got the void ranged helm the other day, and today I decided to try it out at aviansies. In 2 hours and 12 minutes so far (weird time cause I'm just going off of bunyip timers) I've made just a bit over 1m, so at 89 ranged it comes out to about 500k/hr.

Now with your 74, it would come out to less than that, but it shouldn't be to bad I don't think.

His defence level is too low to use void he would have to use something like the torag setup.

Also Manage Thy Kingdom nets just over 100k of free cash a day if you have some money to put in the coffers.

I was going to say this.

If you combine it with lending items out before you log out, npc trading (seaweed, pineapples, battle staffs and sand - not trading but hey) and 1 or 2 farming runs your close to 500k without much hassle or work at all.

For the rest its depends on your preferences.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

For you, I would guess at about 450-500k JUST from dragon hunting per hour, if you kill east of clan wars and are decently good at clicking. Farming ranarrs is 110k per 75 minutes, if you farm all 5 patches.

Ranarrs are more like 75-85k, not 110k.

Well, a 1000k a day isn't easy without luck or time. There are however various ways of doing this. I would suggest 4 main ways of going about this:

Ankou - The slowest of the lot. Decent exp, decent money. You could make a 1000k if you pley 7 or more hours a day.

Tzhaar - Potential to be the fastest. Decent exp and high end drops. With some luck you could make 1000k in an hour, with no luck you can make 30k an hour.

Green Dragons - The all over considdered best money maker. atleast 4k per drop. With stats like yours 300k per hour is on the crads, this does get boring within the first hour though.

Aviansies - One of the best money makers in the game. With your stats you could make 300k an hour. I find these to be fun to kill. I could go atleast 4k kills without having the thought of boredom.

All of these options will take some time though. atleast 4 hours a day.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

Mining pure essense at level 30, walking every trip nets about 100k per hour.

So if you run, have a higher mining level, and use pouches you could make at least a little more. Maybe not the best money maker but consistent.

Kiettaro.png

090108162337qa2zd0.png