I want a spot in RS heaven pl0x

Guest mauranius

bbones96pray.png

will bring me to 96 prayer, no aotm worthy thing... but still pretty hawd (mined around 2.5k rune ore in less than 20 days for it ;) )

you can rate hate skate date knate debate or do whatever you want with it.....

10/10

max f2p is by far the hardest achievement, and you're almost there

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

thats lotta clicking but for u its like another long journey or something lol... Good luck :thumbup:

[hide=my 99s]63,402 to 99 attack June 20th, 2009

9,065 to 99 prayer may 7, 2009

27,060 to 99 magic march 27, 2009

63,527 to 99 str Jan 02, 2009

39,326 to 99 hp

22,557 to 99 def June 6, 2008

1221 to 88 summoning July 6, 2008

52,735 to cooking November 6, 2008[/hide]

MikeDart.png

would stick keys be helpful for doing that? :?:

and very very nice, good luck with it ::'

(840th To 99 Farm. Achieved on February 13th, 2008.) (2942th To 99 Crafting. Achieved on September 9th, 2008.)

(23671th To 99 Magic. Achieved on January 17th, 2009.) (46913th to 99 Hit Points. Achieved on March 20th, 2009.)

(30680th to 99 Range. Achieved on March 21st, 2009.) (66351th to 99 Attack. Achieved on July 8th, 2009.)

(2856th to 99 Herblore. Achieved on August 21st, 2009.) (45985th to 99 Woodcutting. Achieved on November 15th, 2009.)

(6119th to 99 Smithing. Achieved on December 24th, 2009.) (98100th to 99 Cooking. Achieved on January 1st, 2010.)

(63214th to 99 Defence. Achieved on January 30th, 2010.) (122697th to 99 Strength. Achieved on February 11th, 2010.)

(15249th to 99 Prayer. Achieved on March 21st, 2010.) (34209th to 99 Fishing. Achieved on July 7th, 2010.)

(9259th to 99 Summoning. Achieved on July 29th, 2010.) (51712th to 99 Firemaking. Achieved on September 6th, 2010.)

(109036th to 99 Fletching. Achieved on September 28th, 2010.) (15821th to 99 Slayer. Achieved on February 3rd, 2011.)

(11652th to 99 Construction. Achieved on June 18th, 2011.)

So, let's total this up:

114k clicks, 96 prayer from 94.

2 level ups, 40m.

3 more to go, like 60-80m?

An [wagon] load of clicks.

Hmm, seems like staying in f2p makes you look like you've got Down's.

Congratulations on mining though, that's a rateworthy feat.

awesome I've been looking at your blog for a while now, gratz on all that mining

Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.

Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)

2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking

8/10 for the mining 2.5k rune ore in less than 20 days.

I don't see what's the achievement in this topic, you bought 2 prayer levels, yes and? Okay it's F2P but that doesn't change a thing, I can buy 100k bronze arrows and say it'll get me 3 range levels too, people would call me an idiot for wasting time posting here. Get the level and the rating will follow, right now there's nothing to rate except for the runite mining.

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

I don't see what's the achievement in this topic, you bought 2 prayer levels, yes and? Okay it's F2P but that doesn't change a thing, I can buy 100k bronze arrows and say it'll get me 3 range levels too, people would call me an idiot for wasting time posting here. Get the level and the rating will follow, right now there's nothing to rate except for the runite mining.

That is true ;) but I just wanted to post a rate me ;) It's beeen suuuuch a long time :P

And people can rate whatever they want ;) even my ugliness if they feel like it!

That is true ;) but I just wanted to post a rate me ;) It's beeen suuuuch a long time :P

And people can rate whatever they want ;) even my ugliness if they feel like it!

Just because it has been a long time is not really a reason to post a pretty useless one..

0/10 for being ugly.

0/10 for being ugly.

i am the ugliest of the ugly so I should be rated 10/10 then ;)

And all of you will come to my pray & mining party when I get there aight!!!

:thumbsup: Thanks all for supporting me and ye I'm a tad crazy about staying F2p, but I'll make it!

The only thing crazy about you is your avatar, especially the position of the right hand.

Good luck on clicking.

You're an idiot.

Getting 100K bronze arrows is a [cabbage] load harder than mining 2.5k rune ore IN FREE-TO-PLAY.

You seriously don't know how idiotic you look by posting that comment. Just rating the rune mining? Wow, you actually are stupid.

You're an idiot.

Getting 100K bronze arrows is a [cabbage] load harder than mining 2.5k rune ore IN FREE-TO-PLAY.

You seriously don't know how idiotic you look by posting that comment. Just rating the rune mining? Wow, you actually are stupid.

It's not hard to buy something from the GE. :-w I could buy 40m worth of big bones but won't expect a high rate.

10/10 for 94 prayer in F2P and mining the rune ore. You'd get tons more experience if you became a member and used those bones though. :P

imagangster.png

You're an idiot.

No sir, YOU are an idiot. If you would have a little bit of brains you would notice that the 100k arrows has NOTHING to do with his 2.5k rune ore, I say that (and read it good now so you don't make a fool of yourself again) he bought 40k big bones and said it would get him 2 prayer levels and people give him 10/10, I said I CAN BUY 100K BRONZE ARROWS AND SAY IT WILL GET ME 3 RANGE LEVELS TOO but nobody will rate me 10/10. See the difference?

Next time read it twice. *sigh*

And the ironic part is 'You seriously don't know how idiotic you look by posting that comment.' Hilarious.

You're an idiot.

No sir, YOU are an idiot. If you would have a little bit of brains you would notice that the 100k arrows has NOTHING to do with his 2.5k rune ore, I say that (and read it good now so you don't make a fool of yourself again) he bought 40k big bones and said it would get him 2 prayer levels and people give him 10/10, I said I CAN BUY 100K BRONZE ARROWS AND SAY IT WILL GET ME 3 RANGE LEVELS TOO but nobody will rate me 10/10. See the difference?

Next time read it twice. *sigh*

And the ironic part is 'You seriously don't know how idiotic you look by posting that comment.' Hilarious.

aww you beat me to it =(

7/10 for the rune ores. There's gotta be a faster way to make money in f2p than switching worlds looking for rune rocks. But then again, I wouldn't know.