Toy Story 3!

Plugpoint

Haha, nostalgia. :D Haven't been looking forward to a Disney movie since I was 8. I'm gonna watch it with my girlfriend when it comes out. She likes Toy Story too.

Its almost guarenteed to be a hit, and even that ad made me laugh quite a bit. Hell, even just looking at some of the char's makes me laugh.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

OH MY GOD.

I basicly lived off of Toy Story when I was little, can't wait for this. Even though it is a year away.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

OH MY GOD.

I basicly lived off of Toy Story when I was little, can't wait for this. Even though it is a year away.

I know, it feels great to be so excited for an animated movie! :lol:

I love Toy Story and I was thrilled when I heard that they were making a third. I can't remember where I read it, but it was a few months back. The video was really cute, I hadn't seen that yet! Now I'm even more excited!

Like others have said, Pixar has never really let me down, so I think it will be pretty good :)

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I won't be surprised when I go to the movies and see more teenagers than children

I'm quite glad there'll be other teenagers there though, I don't want to feel like a paedophile when I go and watch a film :lol:

Just looked it up, Toy Story was out in 1995 and Toy Story 2's from 1999. So anyone who remembers seeing it at the cinema will be at least 13/14.

And I CAN'T WAIT to see it in 3D! :twss:

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

I knew they were making it, but I didn't know anything more, so I'm glad to see that. And I definitely plan to see it. Toy Story was one of my favourites growing up. I agree, it has been far too long. And I don't care if I'm the only adult at the theatre without kids, I'm going.

Pixar is taking either one of two routes here. 1) Milking past products for maximum profits... 2) Or since it was their first movie, it'll get their utmost care. A sort of creator's nostalgia...And as we know, we can't accuse Pixar of unoriginality.

But if this was any other company I'll be on their [wagon] for this. *cough*Dreamworksshrektwoandthree.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Pixar is taking either one of two routes here. 1) Milking past products for maximum profits... 2) Or since it was their first movie, it'll get their utmost care. A sort of creator's nostalgia...And as we know, we can't accuse Pixar of unoriginality.

But if this was any other company I'll be on their [wagon] for this. *cough*Dreamworksshrektwoandthree.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shrek_goes_fourth

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.