Stuff you could NEVER get into

Zierro

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm...

Anime/Manga whatever.

Rap/hip hop/"butter pop" (Britney e.g.)/"emo" music and a few other genres too.

Broccoli and sauerkraut... Yuck!!!

This type of stuff Disney puts out nowadays, i heard someone mention Miley(sp?) in this thread - i have no idea who it is but i keep hearing this name all the time, i mean ok, i'm 21 but i could still probably watch The Lionking without too much fuss (i don't know where i'm going with this).

These types of shows on the tv, Eurovision songcontest/Dancing with the stars/Stars on ice etc... I keep hearing about it in the newspapers but it takes me 1s to determine it's crap.

Religion, i find it intresting but i could never "worship". I like reading the history of it, especially Norse paganism and Christianity. But to join a religion is a no-go.

Mobile phones, a couple of my friends and many other people out there seem to be obsessed with mobiles. I don't get it. I only got a "new" mobile (sis old one) a couple of weeks ago before mine from 04 broke. I think the buttons are too small - i often press two buttons at the same time, the screen is too small, you don't hear well when talking on them, annoying as [bleep] when people talk loudly on the bus - or listening to music without earplugs on their crappy speaker, they cost too much etc etc.

Hm, i know there's alot more, but my brain is a bit shot atm.

Edit: Aha! Fanboyism. I god [bleep]ing hate it. Every time i read some review of a cpu or gpu or whatever, there's always the idiots commentating "Nvidia ftw!". I mean god, how narrow is your mind if you're a fanboy of a graphics card manufacturer.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

:lol:

Now your reminding me of the metal genres arguments.

Most of us don't like the [bleep]ing wussy music trying to call itself metal.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

:lol:

Now your reminding me of the metal genres arguments.

Most of us don't like the [bleep] wussy music trying to call itself metal.

No. :wall:

I mean the "OMFG ITS NOT DEATH METAL ITS BLACK METAL WITH DEATH METAL INFLUENCES"

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Twitter. Mobile Phones (I got one, but I kind of refuse to turn it on) and...curling.

And energy drinks, how I hate them.

And show news. Which is a program that brings you all the celebrity news. Most of the time it's about third rate celebreties as well.

I also hate cooking programs. Especially when it's with hobby cooks who try to be so incredibly interesting with their designer kitchen and dishes that hardly have anything on it.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Twitter. Mobile Phones (I got one, but I kind of refuse to turn it on) and...curling. And energy drinks, how I hate them.

:thumbup:

Lawn Bowls is far superior to curling !

That looks interesting. Pétanque is better though. :thumbup: It sounds so french, and it reminds me of vacation.

21o4pav.jpg

Twitter. Mobile Phones (I got one, but I kind of refuse to turn it on) and...curling. And energy drinks, how I hate them.

:thumbup:

Lawn Bowls is far superior to curling !

That looks interesting. Pétanque is better though. :thumbup: It sounds so french, and it reminds me of vacation.

Pétanque, the thing with the metal balls ? It has a similar scoring system to Lawn Bowls . I played Pétanque once at a friend's birthday in the country somewhere, but it didn't work too well, seeing as the ground was basically thick grass. :|

Lawn Bowls is really fun though. Relaxing, needs tactical skill -- much more than one thinks it needs, and is a mix of both Pétanque and curling. The bowls are specially weighted and so they tilt while they are on the green rolling. Lawn Bowls is even better when played with good friends. :)

You should try it. ::'

Don't know whether you'll have access to one where you live. [Where do you live ? Somewhere in Europe I always thought. The Netherlands ?]

EDIT: Spelling.

Pétanque, the thing with the metal balls ? It has a similar scoring system to Lawn Bowls . I played Pétanque once at a friend's birthday in the country somewhere, but it didn't work too well, seeing as the ground was basically thick grass. :|

Lawn Bowls is really fun though. Relaxing, needs tactical skill -- much more than one thinks it needs, and is a mix of both Pétanque and curling. The bowls are specially weighted and so they tilt while they are on the green rolling. Lawn Bowls is even better when played with good friends. :)

You should try it. ::'

Don't know whether you'll have access to one where you live. [Where do you live ? Somewhere in Europe I always thought. The Netherlands ?]

EDIT: Spelling.

Yea, I live in the Netherlands. I never heard of the sport before, so I don't know if they sell the stuff to play it here. I should check it out though, we've got a pretty big park at our front door. But it's not like a hockey field or something, so I don't know if you can play it then.

Ah, I can already imagine the scene. Home alone, great weather, friends coming over. First a drink and some lawn bowls followed by an enormous steak on the BBQ.

21o4pav.jpg

For reasons I won't go into I play that game once a year with family and family friends. We always play a tournament so I normally get paired with an old lady or 8 year old girl so I never get very far, but I quite enjoy it.

Not something I thought I'd be admitting to any time soon though.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

Haha, some people reminded me of more things.

Twitter, energy drinks, school dances, and I cant really think of anything else right now.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I never really got into myspace. I have no clue what the hell Twitter is.

People "tweet" on what they do every five minutes.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I never really got into myspace. I have no clue what the hell Twitter is.

People "tweet" on what they do every five minutes.

Haha, that's 50 times worse than Myspace - and that's saying a lot. "Kittybear553089 is using the bathroom."

^haha i agree on the topic of myspace/twitter, and all the other socia networking sites friends have tried to get me using (bebo, facebook etc).

For some reason, i feel cringeworthingly embarissed for myself when i spend more than 5 mins on them. I can't understand how somebody can spend a whole day on there.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

^haha i agree on the topic of myspace/twitter, and all the other socia networking sites friends have tried to get me using (bebo, facebook etc).

For some reason, i feel cringeworthingly embarissed for myself when i spend more than 5 mins on them. I can't understand how somebody can spend a whole day on there.

Because they have friends.

Not saying you don't have any, but if you have friends that are also on the same social network then you have someone to talk to, basically like a [developmentally delayed]ed version of MSN. Oh social networks are also good for stalking.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I can't stand the taste of energy drinks, Monster is the only one I can drink. But it's never really done much to me. :\

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Haha, some people reminded me of more things.

energy drinks

I'm drinking one now, I couldn't sleep last night, I just laid in bed till about 4:30 and got up at like 7:30. So this is keeping me awake.

If I remembered the sleeping pills Hiroki mentioned I would get some after Tafe....

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

For reasons I won't go into I play that game once a year with family and family friends. We always play a tournament so I normally get paired with an old lady or 8 year old girl so I never get very far, but I quite enjoy it.

Not something I thought I'd be admitting to any time soon though.

Naw' you have to be stupid not to do lawn bowls. Also, admitting you play and enjoy lawn bowls is manly.

My public cool opinion polls jumped about 23% when I started playing lawn bowls. :D

Harry Potter, and Twilight.

It's just stupid.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

It's just stupid.

Harry Potter is very enjoyable. I only refuse to read Twilight because it has become so popular right now. Seems everyone has read it, so I refuse to. I probably will eventually, to see what all the fuss is about, but who knows.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

It's just stupid.

Harry Potter is very enjoyable. I only refuse to read Twilight because it has become so popular right now. Seems everyone has read it, so I refuse to. I probably will eventually, to see what all the fuss is about, but who knows.

Wait, wait. Let me get this straight. You don't read Twilight because it's popular ?! Not because it's a pile of ape[cabbage] ?

This is what I don't like, people that try so hard to be "nonconformist" that they run away from everything that's mainstream and popular because it is mainstream and popular.

That's like saying you refuse to read Shakespeare or Orwell or even Yeats because millions of students study it ! Ridiculous.

EDIT: Or conversely, you like follow something religiously because it's unknown or uncommon.

EDIT: Spelling

It's just stupid.

Wait, wait. Let me get this straight. You don't read Twilight because it's popular ?! Not because it's a pile of [cabbage] ?

This is what I don't like, people that try so hard "nonconformist" that they run away from everything that's mainstream and popular because it is mainstream and popular.

That's like saying you refuse to read Shakespeare or Orwell or even Yeats because millions of students study it ! Ridiculous.

Holy [cabbage], I absolutely agree with someone on OT for once. o.o <3

It's like when people say they love Marilyn Manson, I ask why, they say he is different, and unique. Not because he's a great musician, lyricists, writer or speaker? Ok. Well Riding a unicycle to work is indeed different, but gay as [cabbage] when you could just drive.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

It's just stupid.

Wait, wait. Let me get this straight. You don't read Twilight because it's popular ?! Not because it's a pile of [cabbage] ?

This is what I don't like, people that try so hard "nonconformist" that they run away from everything that's mainstream and popular because it is mainstream and popular.

EDIT: Or conversely, you like follow something religiously because it's unknown or uncommon.

Like a lot of atheists.

It's just stupid.

This is what I don't like, people that try so hard to be "nonconformist" that they run away from everything that's mainstream and popular because it is mainstream and popular.

Holy [cabbage], I absolutely agree with someone on OT for once. o.o <3

It's like when people say they love Marilyn Manson, I ask why, they say he is different, and unique. Not because he's a great musician, lyricists, writer or speaker? Ok. Well Riding a unicycle to work is indeed different, but gay as [cabbage] when you could just drive.

I think Th3_Crusader might have a bone to pick with you.