Stuff you could NEVER get into

Zierro

^^ I heard that dead people's clothes are donated to places like the Salvation Army and Goodwill. That's a good reason for not wanting to shop there. :-#

But to your point, I agree. Teenagers especially are too damn picky about what they wear.

I agree. I have about 5 t-shirts from the holy store of Primark: £1.50 each <3: Fashion isn't a word that has any meaning to me, I've never gotten into that whole style/fashion/looking good thing most teenage girls do.

Speaking of teenage girl kicks, caring about celebrities is another. Looking at magazines and going OMG he's cute. Just caring about appearances really, mine or anyone else's.

:thumbup: I really hate the way so many of the girls in my school are so hare-brained. OMG wow Lady Gaga did this or that! Did you hear that [name] is together with [name]? It's so little my or their business I wonder why they even think about it. Sure, I might be interested in my closest friends' relationships (Just what I need to know and nothing more- Who they're together with), but talking about the affairs of someone that doesn't even know you exist seems extremely unnecessary and stupid.

Also, when it comes to clothes, there's only one shirt that I ever bought in my life because I thought it looked cool, and that is The mightiest roar (The linked design on a t-shirt) by DementedHero of these forums.

And gossip. What on earth. :-s

Country music. I [bleep] hate it. Plus apparently (according to my friend) people who listen to country have higher suicide rates.

There are a few country songs I like, I find it a lot better than any form of rap/metal. Also, reverse country for the win: Your truck gets fixed and your barn gets rebuilt, your wife/girlfriend comes back from the dead or comes back to you after breaking up with/divorcing you and your livestock becomes healthy again. :lol:

C2b6gs7.png

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having sex on camera.

What? Damn I was soo hoping.

Uhh rap, celebrity stalking, religion, halo, guitar hero, Liking most people, reality T.V., (as I get older) any sports, I'll leave it there for now.

-Anime: I just can't comprehend why people like it; though, I do love the art, and fan art that some people produce :thumbup:

-Smoking: It's just a horrible, dirty habit that I see people wasting their money, and lives on.

-Drinking heavily: It's just incredibly stupid, and I've seen well the effects of too much alchohol, and the effects it has on your body.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

^^ I heard that dead people's clothes are donated to places like the Salvation Army and Goodwill. That's a good reason for not wanting to shop there. :-#

But to your point, I agree. Teenagers especially are too damn picky about what they wear.

Unless the guy died wearing his entire wardrobe, it's still not a great reason.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Also, reverse country for the win: Your truck gets fixed and your barn gets rebuilt, your wife/girlfriend comes back from the dead or comes back to you after breaking up with/divorcing you and your livestock becomes healthy again. :lol:

Hadn't you listened to country, none of that would have happened in the first place.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Be original for once people and stop repeating the same [bleep] thing for five pages.

I don't really have that, i'm an open-minded person and willing to experience everything.

Maybe we all have similar dislikes.

Be original for once people and stop repeating the same [bleep] thing for five pages.

I don't really have that, i'm an open-minded person and willing to experience everything.

Think you misunderstood the question.

2009rb9.jpg

Yeah, but people could say more.

Basically, all I've gathered is everyone hates anime.

As for me, well, I could never get into more "popular" music. I'll stick with things such as Meat Loaf, Avenged Sevenfold, Lamb of God, Alice Cooper etc... Things that don't get noticed as much around here, by the youth at least.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Brand name clothing

Smoking

Religion - This one is iffy, I was raised as a Catholic.. But my religious views have wandered far from my teachings.

Posting everyday on the OT forums. :P - I love to read people's posts everyday though.

Probably a lot more as well, but just a few off the top of my head.

Fashion is another thing I can not understand. Personally I buy all my clothes except underwear at the local salvation army store, and I fail to conceive why more people do not shop there. I was able to buy 8 very nice dress shirts for $28, and they do not look used. Fashion is a useless thing to waste time thinking about, what you wear does not matter. It is just meant to cover your body to fit in with human social norms.

Because in my case I like HIGH QUALITY clothing over clothing where you don't even know who donated it.

Yeah, but people could say more.

Basically, all I've gathered is everyone hates anime.

As for me, well, I could never get into more "popular" music. I'll stick with things such as Meat Loaf, Avenged Sevenfold, Lamb of God, Alice Cooper etc... Things that don't get noticed as much around here, by the youth at least.

Please tell me your kidding..a7x has become so main stream its sickening

OMG OMG SAILING IS COMING LOLOLOLOL!!!1111 b/c JAGEX GAMES STUDIO , ANAGRAM OF SAITO JUDGE X-GAMES

TAKASHI SAITO= RED SOX P1TCHER... RED SOX = BOSTON, BOSTON = PORT CITY!!!! PORT CITY = SAILING

Should have explained better.

Most people know of City of Evil onwards. However, Waking the Fallen and Sounding the Seventh Trumpet are less known.

As A7X have progressed, they have become more mainstream yes, with Avenged Sevenfold being perhaps their worst album, they branched out too much and lost where they started. City of Evil, well, it's different from it's predecessors, yet still has part of them in it.

Then again, with Critcal Acclaim, Almost Easy and (I think) Dear God, being too different, it marks where they descended into what is popular.

However, around here, it's all the stuff I can't even say what. Just imagine drunken teenagers.

Then again, here, I don't think A7X are as widely listened too, with most people only knowing of the 3 songs I listed.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Anime, quite simply because I find the art style and 'jittery' voices in most of them annoying, as in, can't stand more than 5 minutes annoying.

Also, the Playstation consoles. Do not like ANY of them, I don't really know why. Guess it's because my friends were always raving about it.

WoW, honestly I watched a friend of mine play it and all I could think was 'dude, millions of people play this?'

Can't think of any more right now.

Drugs as I see no point in getting high, acting gangsta as I haven't meet a person who was gangsta and I can get along with, and befriending just about everyone (my sister does it, I don't know how she can do it.)

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

(my sister does it, I don't know how she can do it.)

You simply must introduce us sometime.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Music: Jazz, soul music, RnB, rock, pop, metal, country music, 99% of the generic crap you hear on MTV (Jonas Brothers and the like), ...

All manga except for Avatar, but that's American so it doesn't count I guess. Avatar ftw.

Religion: Everything.

Dealing with mentally disabled people/ children up to the age of 16.

Celebrity stalking, anyone who reads gossip magazines is a moron in my opinion.

Romantic comedies and drama movies.

Bad humor, like American Pie. Only funny when you're under influence of *stuff* and even then you're pushing it.

And lots, lots more.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Rap, 1337, Disney movies, Internet Explorer, World of Warcraft, any TV programs except The Simpsons, religion, Xbox (original/360), PS3, clothes which cost over 20, cosmetics of any sort, most music released in the last 5 years, smoking, big phone bills (over 2 is big IMO ;)).

I could continue the list nearly forever.

Fashion is another thing I can not understand. Personally I buy all my clothes except underwear at the local salvation army store, and I fail to conceive why more people do not shop there. I was able to buy 8 very nice dress shirts for $28, and they do not look used. Fashion is a useless thing to waste time thinking about, what you wear does not matter. It is just meant to cover your body to fit in with human social norms.

Why is your username Deiophobus? Why not Bob2366 or warrior39838?

Because it looks nicer?

Because you like it?

I mean it's just a username, a useless thing to waste time thinking about.. it does not matter, it's just used to separate you from every other user

The same reasons I wear nice/expensive clothes

oversized.jpg[/bads]

Why is your username Deiophobus? Why not Bob2366 or warrior39838?

Because it looks nicer?

Because you like it?

I mean it's just a username, a useless thing to waste time thinking about.. it does not matter, it's just used to separate you from every other user

The same reasons I wear nice/expensive clothes

You're not paying for the clothing, you're paying for the label.

Deio has a point, I've had the same T-Shirts for 2 years now, they were about 3 for £10. The design has faded, but they are still functional.

I buy my jeans for about £6-8 each. They last a few months, then I need a new pair, normally.

Please, tell me why I should pay up to £100 on a pair of jeans, just because of a label, that won't last for 10* the amount of time my current ones do.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

All the cool kids on the OT block are dumping down the RtotheEtotheLtotheItotheGtotheItotheOtotheN

Coz' we all wanna hip, yo'

You dawgs hearing me fo' shizzle ?

Can't get into all dis' HESUS [cabbage]. Yo' feelin' me ?