Post and discuss all Jagex Twitter updates here!

forestfrolic

Next week in #RuneScape: Xenia, a veteran adventurer, needs your help ~Ems(RSDev)

New quest?

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next week in #RuneScape: Xenia, a veteran adventurer, needs your help ~Ems(RSDev)

New quest?

Sure sounds like a quest.

Could even be a high level quest if that Xenia really is a veteran adventurer.

Orly? Well, she played a part in chosen commander as a suspect of ham involvement. I suspect this might be a coincidence though. There are quite a few Bob's and Ali's ingame =)

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

Orly? Well, she played a part in chosen commander as a suspect of ham involvement. I suspect this might be a coincidence though. There are quite a few Bob's and Ali's ingame =)

Then again, Bob and Ali are much more common names than "Xenia."

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

I vote on a new quest (maybe even that f2p quest they were talking about), but nothing to do with cave goblin storyline, they concluded that in wich was to me the best quest of rs.

Yes, but there still could be quests started within the Dorgeshuun city couldn't there?

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

I vote on a new quest (maybe even that f2p quest they were talking about), but nothing to do with cave goblin storyline, they concluded that in wich was to me the best quest of rs.

Yes, but there still could be quests started within the Dorgeshuun city couldn't there?

Exactly, that story line ended but there still might be future goblin quests. I don't know what to make of this hint though, it sure sounds like a quest...

This is the correct link to Xenia the merchant btw: http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Merchant_Xenia

Lord_Beloved.png

Exactly, that story line ended but there still might be future goblin quests. I don't know what to make of this hint though, it sure sounds like a quest...

This is the correct link to Xenia the merchant btw: http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Merchant_Xenia

Lol'd

I used to live really close to xenia ohio and my mom worked there :twss:

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

Looks like it might be a new quest.....might get to 300 quest points

Jabawoki13.png

Jabawoki13.png

Achievement Diaries

Completed: Lumbridge, Falador, Seers, Varrock, Fremennik and Karamja

Finished Hard: Ardougne

Music Tracks - 703/704

Nomad killed at 114 combat Slayer drops: Black Mask x2 Clue scroll rewards: Guthix Platebody - 900k, Guthix F Helm 1mil, Bandos Kite - 2.3mil

My RL friends called Xenia is this Jagexs reference to Xenia Princess Warrior? it sounds fremmenik to me the name, definately a quest though ;)

Paw Claw just nicely pointed out that a possibility is the wilderness camp with the fremmeniks guarding the strange power area, goes with the Fremmenik sounding Xenia ;)

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

My RL friends called Xenia is this Jagexs reference to Xenia Princess Warrior? it sounds fremmenik to me the name, definately a quest though ;)

Paw Claw just nicely pointed out that a possibility is the wilderness camp with the fremmeniks guarding the strange power area, goes with the Fremmenik sounding Xenia ;)

That was Xena the warrior princess though :P

But yeah i immediately thought about her as well. Some interesting thoughts on rsof:

1. Seeing the weird bug where you seem to get bonus experience from buying/selling at general shops, this might be a leak of a merchant skill (yes i said it...) this somewhat ties in with xenia seeing she's a merchant. (I don't expect this to be true)

2. It might be an achievement diary, which is highly debatable as well but shouldn't be left out

Lord_Beloved.png

That was Xena the warrior princess though :P

But yeah i immediately thought about her as well. Some interesting thoughts on rsof:

1. Seeing the weird bug where you seem to get bonus experience from buying/selling at general shops, this might be a leak of a merchant skill (yes i said it...) this somewhat ties in with xenia seeing she's a merchant. (I don't expect this to be true)

2. It might be an achievement diary, which is highly debatable as well but shouldn't be left out

I heard something a while ago about new skill requiring to "buy limited stock" but I don't think it's time for the new skill just yet, but I do think merchanting is a possibility... for this update I think this is a quest ;)

Merchanting skill.. that would be the ultimate cash drain, lol. Broadening shop stocks and maybe unlocking rarer items as you levelup :D

dirk4slayer.png

Chuck Norris doesn't ever need a compass; he randomly points somewhere and north goes there in order not to anger him.

Merchanting skill.. Broadening shop stocks and maybe unlocking rarer items as you levelup :D

I would die a little on the inside if that was the new skill. :P

My money is on a quest. Either the strange power/new area up there or Fairy Tale 3. (Not sure why, but who knows.)

Merchanting skill.. Broadening shop stocks and maybe unlocking rarer items as you levelup :D

I would die a little on the inside if that was the new skill. :P

My money is on a quest.

I had an idea, if merchanting was the new skill, then we could maybe buy a quest :mrgreen:

Yeah, I'm gonna say definitely a new quest. And it's probably gonna be a really pro one, considering that it'll probably give the 300th questpoint.

"Hundredth Quest - Recipe for Disaster! 15-Mar-2006" 4 Years tomorrow, although it was the 100th, now we're rolling onto 300 Quest Points which hopefully will meet the expectations been stuck on 299 for quite a while

Yeah, I'm gonna say definitely a new quest. And it's probably gonna be a really pro one, considering that it'll probably give the 300th questpoint.

I hope you're right. :-)

"All that is gold does not glitter..."

"Hundredth Quest - Recipe for Disaster! 15-Mar-2006" 4 Years tomorrow, although it was the 100th, now we're rolling onto 300 Quest Points which hopefully will meet the expectations been stuck on 299 for quite a while

I hope your right :pray:

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?