How many of you frequent some sort of *chan?

vivimancer

I'm pretty messed up, honestly. I've browsed /b/, nothing on there bothers me. I've seen worm gush and [ForbiddenSite] and 2g1c. I've slow-scrolled the Offended page of Encyclopedia Dramatica.

I'm only 14. There is something wrong with my brain.

EDIT: I can't spell.

I was going to tell you to watch 3 guys 1 hammer, but then saw you saying you saw the encyclopedia dramatica thing.

:-# :-# :-# :-#

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel sick after going to ED and seeing the whole curb-stomp the kitten thing. But I did laugh at the Runescape / Club Penguin / WoW topics on EP. Freaking hilarious :lol: But I made a bad choice by slow scrolling the offended thing on EP... -.-

I haven't been to /b/ or 4chan.

I don't know what the blazes "/b/" is now. I heard it before, but it was always used in a sentence with 4chan. So I thought /b/ = 4chan. I knew about 4chan (never actually been to the site ever) through the countless internet meme pictures I hear come from it.

Reading through these posts made me die a little bit inside.

I don't know what the blazes "/b/" is now. I heard it before, but it was always used in a sentence with 4chan. So I thought /b/ = 4chan. I knew about 4chan (never actually been to the site ever) through the countless internet meme pictures I hear come from it.

4chan has different boards.

/b/ being the random one.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

4chan has different boards.

/b/ being the random one.

And the one everyone bases their opinion on, even though most boards are nothing like it, although there is occasionally naked women in /wg/ but as a whole it has some pretty awsome backgrounds.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

• 3 weeks later...

That's not good.

AT&T has no clue what they've just started. I'm expecting the execs to get a lot of pictures of very disgusting things in the mail this week.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

A lot of people at 4chan are going to definitely take this the wrong way if that's so though.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I've only gone few times, it's [bleep]in hilarious. I never post, I just laugh.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Sometimes I do. I actually have a unique story about this. Last night, I drove to see my girlfriend who lives a few cities away. I got there hours before she was expecting me, so she hadn't showered or cleaned up any at all. She hopped in the shower, and I decided to check myspace from my phone. I'd use her computer, but she doesn't have one. She's very anti-technology, and thinks computers are a waste of time.

So anyways, she gets out of the shower and sees me on the internet.

"I can't bear to see you on the internet" she says.

She goes into her room and I roll my eyes. Suddenly, it hit me. She was a bear.. She came crashing through her bedroom wall just as I exited her apartment. She chased me for miles until I was able to steal a car and get away in time to come post this and tell you guys.

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

Sometimes I do. I actually have a unique story about this. Last night, I drove to see my girlfriend who lives a few cities away. I got there hours before she was expecting me, so she hadn't showered or cleaned up any at all. She hopped in the shower, and I decided to check myspace from my phone. I'd use her computer, but she doesn't have one. She's very anti-technology, and thinks computers are a waste of time.

She goes into her room and I roll my eyes. Suddenly, it hit me. She was a bear.. She came crashing through her bedroom wall just as I exited her apartment. She chased me for miles until I was able to steal a car and get away in time to come post this and tell you guys.

:wall: :wall: :wall: damnit, i shoulda seen that coming. atleast you didnt end up at bel-air

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

:wall: :wall: :wall: damnit, i shoulda seen that coming. atleast you didnt end up at bel-air

I thought about it [=

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

the drain of the internet

it's incredibly pathetic how a majority of the people in 4chan acts

That's because they're 13 year old kids who only know how to copypasta. :evil:

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

It's funny when someone trolls by pretending not to know something very obvious, and then some k00l d00d calls them a new[bleep] - even though their ignorance was brutally obvious. If you don't know what a troll is, then you're the damn "new[bleep]". That has to be the stupidest word I ever heard too.

How exactly do you pronounce /b/?

Is it slash bee slash or just bee?

:wall:

I saw this hilarious post in /b/ the other day. (I dont frequent it very often)

People were prank calling rosetta stone, [bleep]ing hilarious.

One of the guys even had a video, the end of it is the best part.

[yt]BW6BVS8Su3w[/yt]

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Bee.

so when you say "/b/lackout" or another wort where /b/ replaces the letter B, do you say "blackout" or "bee-lackout"? It's always confuzzled me.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Bee.

so when you say "/b/lackout" or another wort where /b/ replaces the letter B, do you say "blackout" or "bee-lackout"? It's always confuzzled me.

Blackout

and /b/rother is just brother

Im pretty sure.

I wonder, has anyone said "1 and 2 new[bleep]" yet?

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

OP said INB4 rules 1 & 2, otherwise you're the only one to have said new[bleep] apart for Zierro, so no.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!