How do *YOU* make money?

sphinxor86

Slayer, Clue Scrolls (I usually get them from Slayer), Woodcutting, and Fishing.

;;;;:::.... ¸**¸ .. ¸**¸**,¸¸¸,* ©ÿ hê õå *,¸¸¸,**¸**¸ .. ¸**¸ ....::::;;;;

¸**¸ ..::;;; *¸ *,¸¸,* . ,¸¸¸,* ./¥\àêr õ árçâm *,¸¸¸, . *,¸¸,* .¸* ;;;::.. ¸**¸

*,¸¸,* .. *¸ ..::;;; *¸ **¸ .. Mäý hê õåêr ôvêñ bë wïh ÿõµ .. ¸** ¸* ;;;::.. ¸* .. *,¸¸,*

;;;;;;:::::..... *,¸¸, *,¸¸¸, *,¸¸¸,**,¸Gô îñ Þéàçê ¸,**,¸¸,* .,¸¸,* .,¸¸,* ......:::::;;;;;;

This signature was made on the RuneScape forums by me, Cy The Toast.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I usually make around 900k-1000k an hour using summoning, other than that I kill Aviansies.

Care to elaborate? (I guess making unicorn scrolls or something)

Yes do tell, I don't see how you can profit ...

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

• 3 weeks later...

I usually make around 900k-1000k an hour using summoning, other than that I kill Aviansies.

Care to elaborate? (I guess making unicorn scrolls or something)

Yes do tell, I don't see how you can profit ...

I'd hazard a guess at fruit bat fruit fall scrolls. Papyas are 2k each, or there abouts.

I do so many different things lol. My current top 3 are:

-Pizza bases, 800k/hr

-Cave horrors

-Barrows

Along with a few investments i have at the moment, i'm making roughly 3m a day :P

Dailies, including Farm runs (Gotten from 80-85 farming without any trees, making great profits, not selling herbs).

Dailies are a big one, for a few minutes of work you can net massive profits.

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

All of my money lately has come from G.E. merching.

No, not through price manipulation (although there is some debate as to whether or not any level of merching is manipulation) but through day-to-day buying and selling. I do it as honestly as possible. At least as honestly as any merchant can be. :lol:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

• 2 weeks later...

Mainly tormented demons at the moment. Though I'm currently on a teeth-gnashing 750+ kill streak without a claw drop :angry:

I probably need a more stable, less luck-based source of income to keep me sane :) Though with today's prices RC probably won't do so I have no idea really.

I manage easily 1m+ a day with only herb farming, MTK, buying and reselling broad bolts/battlestaves, and some small scale flipping. All that comes from probably ~40 minutes' time. Thanks to all of that, I rarely have to go out of my way to make money, though there are other things that I do to make money.

- Slayer: not the fastest source of money, but it's the fastest source of slayer xp.

- Superglass make: magic and crafting xp with a profit of 600k or more per hour.

- Fishing monkfish: Not that fast, but it's decent xp and money.

- Mining gold: Good xp and decent money.

- Barrows: Can be around 1m/hr if you're really fast -- I can do it that fast but it requires too much attention for me to do for more than an hour.

- Tormented Demons: I've heard that these guys can be crazy good money, but I don't have good enough levels to kill them seriously, so I just do about a trip a day and hope I get lucky.

- Thieving: Horrible money per hour, but amazing xp. The money from blackjacking is better than from Pyramid Plunder, as well as faster xp. It's not great, but it's something I do for money.

In short, variety is the spice of life. I do my little daily tasks then whatever else I feel like. Money isn't in short supply in RS, it's just a matter of finding it.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png