How do *YOU* make money?

sphinxor86

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Virtually every coin to my name has come from slayer. I find slayer relaxing and it's just a constant flow of money into my account. Sure, the majority of this money is going to my increasingly large stock of fire runes, rune boot pile, seed stash and gem collection. The majority of my actual money, not wealth, comes from monster hunting, usually Dagannoth kings when I get dagannoth as a task and fancy a small change.

edtheripperpixelsigv2zy8.png

Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.

99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.

Anyone at Manchester University PM me

I don't get why you have to capitalize the YOU in the title...

How do I make money?

Virtually every coin to my name has come from wcing. I find wcing relaxing and it's just a constant flow of money into my account. Sure, the majority of this money is going to my increasingly large stock of arrows and smithing supplies. The majority of my actual money, not wealth, comes from monster hunting, usually Hill, Moss, and Ice Giants when I get feel like killing giants as a task and fancy a small change.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Farming, believe it or not.

And a bit of merchanting here and there, recently made a crap load from Furies.

Eejits.png

"Football is a simple game made complicated by people who should know better."

tormented demons and sara godwars, and sometimes armadyl (not often)

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Slayer made me about 40m. Clue scrolls made 10m+. Ironically I have no steady method I'm paitent with for money making except for farming :lol:

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

I just slowly let it accumulate. Sometimes I'll try to actually 'make' money with rune mining or small merching. But I prefer to let my total bank worth just go up with time through skilling(almost 500k airs made by me ftw).

EDIT - Signature far exceeds our sig limits but since it's so colourful you can keep it.

Mainly runecrafting but GWD, slayer, and the daily activities realy help. Now though? Merchanting and pvp.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Just MTK, really. It's not much, but it's enough.

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

Currently, in 2009 all my money has pretty much come from training my slayer up. All of it is going to be spent on 99summon.

also i do kingdom, and battlestaffs. i do not merchant anymore.

king__giovas.png

king__giovas.png

Feel free to add me ingame if you want to chat :D

The Great Orb Project (500k/hr), and merchanting.

What are the chances i can get you to explain this?? The great orb project has been nothing but endless trouble for me, and thats just collecting the tokens for nature tabs...

but you make money? :wall:

I'd love to show you sometimes ;)

If it is that buy pure essence thing mentioned after your post...does that work out to be that much profit? If so, that's brilliant! =D>

Steviej.png

My account spent most of the last 10 months "locked"

Hmm. Well usually if I feel like it I will do daily tasks like:

+ Free 120 Flax

+ Buy Seaweed/pineapples at Catherby

+ Free Sand from Bert

+ Battlestaves

+ Farming Herb/Flower Runs

Then I also make money from Green Dragons and Nature Runecrafting. Oh and I always have money in MTK.

It sort of just accumulates after a while.

Hmm. Well usually if I feel like it I will do daily tasks like:

+ Free 120 Flax

+ Buy Seaweed/pineapples at Catherby

+ Free Sand from Bert

+ Battlestaves

+ Farming Herb/Flower Runs

Then I also make money from Green Dragons and Nature Runecrafting. Oh and I always have money in MTK.

It sort of just accumulates after a while.

Exactly how I make money. :thumbsup:

Slayer also plays a big part in my money making.

I'm not really a big Boss monster person, although I do have the stats for it. :lol:

Darkman_X_99.png

Darkman_X_99.png

99 WC - 12/20/08! =D

99 Defence - 6/19/09! 44,012 to reach it!

Aiming for 2000 Total Lvl!

Battlestaves, herb runs and MTK. I never actually go out to make money though, I just have it pile up in my bank until I have enough to buy supplies to level a skill.

Sums it up. :)

cliffside1ra5.png