If Brawlers Were Tradable? :O

@Dan3HitU

Smithing would become way easier with its brawlers using Dareyeek furnace tele and edgy tele over and over.

Uh... Clay hammers + brawlers + Mage Arena Anvil + Adamant bars = 500 xp per bar. That eclipses ANYTHING that Smithing would do. It's still not easy since you have to stockpile a fair amount of Adamant/Clay hammers to make effective use of it, and Addy ain't cheap.

But no, I would not like brawlers to be tradeable because it makes every skill just about 4 times easier for a little extra money. I wouldn't like watching some once prestigous skills to turn into competitions over who has the most money to reach 1-99 in a week.

If you think about it, the only skills that are really 'prestigious' are the ones that can't be bought. Everything else has always been more of 'who has more money to get a 99 in a week'.

Personally I don't know where I'd stand if brawlers were made tradable. It'd help the skillers that don't PK much, and the PKers that don't skill much - but there would definitely be a lot more people with 'hard' 99s.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

Brawlers being tradable would be amazing,it would be another way to take some cash out of the game with the new pvp update. as well as get rid of my 2 meleeand 2 fm brawlers....

Butno would ipay for them myself,i would have to get as a drop

armahiltsigsk7.png

hiltbannerfd4.png

Killer3650.png

Killer3650.png

Home World: 99

Irc-Chat: #Aod

I hope Jagex never make Brawling Gloves tradeable. It would just be another item for the elite rich to buy up leaving everyone else without the funds necessary to get them. And then as others pointed out some skill capes would be a lot easier to get as they would be buyable.

This thread seems kind of ironic to me.

I was just discussing this with a friend earlier.

I would assume they would make their way up to more than 5M a pop.

Pure estimate of course..

That's not ironic, that's coincidental.

They definately shouldn't be tradeable, too much exp too fast. It would be like selling sc proto tools.

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

well not only would they be instantly bought out by manipulation clans, but the satisfaction of achieving a particularly hard 99 skill would decrease.

I somehow doubt the "satisfaction" would decrease.

Remember, if it costed anything like 1mill+ the money would be a pain in the [wagon].

Just because you can "buy it" dosent mean its easy in the slightest.

O.O

the brawlers would all easily be at least a few mill each, and would be hard to buy. Who wouldnt pay abit mroe for 800k+ melee xp an hour or the other insane xp u get from other gloves.. with tradeable brawlers people would have 99s within hours.. would wreck runescape :D

so no, they shouldnt be tradeable, although if they were id be rich :D

Brawlers being tradable would be amazing,it would be another way to take some cash out of the game with the new pvp update. as well as get rid of my 2 meleeand 2 fm brawlers....

It wouldn't take cash out of the game...

and Noobfiter: you don't get 800k melee xp an hour with them. I'd say 400k MAX. More like 300 I'd say.

if brawlers were tradeable everything would go to hell

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

A word expressing something other than its literal intention, now that! is! Irony!

Sorry, but you set me up for that one...

If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

A word expressing something other than its literal intention, now that! is! Irony!

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=irony

You setup yourself for that one.

http://www.cracked.com/article_15664_9- ... think.html

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=irony

You setup yourself for that one.

http://www.cracked.com/article_15664_9- ... think.html

It's a reference to Futurama. Bender says it in "The Devil's Hands are Idle Playthings" during Fry's opera.
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

Well, first off I would hate to see this happen as PvP & Bounty are already extremely easy for cash. I would price agility & mining brawlers among the highest though. I can't say that I would pay for them as I could just pk, but they would be worth a decent bit. I'm currently making use of two mining brawlers I have.. and I have to say they are amazing. I would really like to come across a pair of agility brawlers. I seem to just be getting pairs for skills that I already have 99 in, so I may just alch those.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

It wouldn't take cash out of the game...

and Noobfiter: you don't get 800k melee xp an hour with them. I'd say 400k MAX. More like 300 I'd say.

including sc legs i managed over 800k xp an hour.. that is with 99 strength and attack, in decent gear, with a black demon slayer task and slayer helm, piety as well, but yes.. its easily possible

Brawlers being tradeable would suck!

Brawlers are like a nice way for pkers (or 26Kers :wall:) to get exp fast. They are not for just anyone to go and buy although you could say 26Kers are doing just that....

Oh well. The good ones like fm and agility would be worth a lot of cash like 5m ea I think. Really it would just make skilling too fast.

nv1jyo.jpg

Rune Pureeeeeeeeeeeee