Candy vs Chocolate

biggie

It seems that when ppl find out that ive never liked chocolate in my life they dont think im normal. I am wondering if ppl are like me and just dont like it. So I am a true candy lover. Seriously.. i think i have a [specialInterest].. i spend my paycheck on candy once.. i got sick as all hell but ya.

so then post what you like better. Candy or Chocolate. Then post your top 5 Favorite types.

Candy

1. Jolly Ranchers

2. Sour Patch Kids

3. Sour gummy balls

4. War Heads (ate a whole bag at once... it tasted like windex.)

5. Cherry Heads

wpogwunder1copydh5.gif

I love both. Let's try to narrow it down. I doubt I can do it though. Here are 5 candies that popped up in my head.

1. Now n Later - Ah, the 4th grade memories..

2. Warheads - I haven't seen those in years! I want some.

3. See's Sugar Sticks - Kind of nasty. One is okay once in a while, but any more and they're.. eww.

4. Tootsie Roll - I LOVE THESE <3

5. Jawbreakers. Yum.

==================================

Retired tip.it moderator.

Teaching and inspiring.

I prefer candy over chocolate because if I eat too much chocolate I feel less good, and candy is available in a bigger variety of tastes, and I love sour candy. :D Though I love chocolate too, of course. :)

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I prefer chocolate over candy. I dont like having something hard in my mouth too long. :roll:

1.) Cadbury - Melts in your mouth

2.) Kit Kat - Crispy and Sweet

3.) "Those things with Macadamia nuts" :D (Forgot what they're called) - Crunchy and Sweet

4.) Hershey's Kisses - Bite sized bliss

5.) Toblerone - You can suck it cuz its hard :roll: :lol: (seriously though)

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

I don't prefer sweets any more than I like chocolate. Both the same for me. It just depends on what I feel like at the time.

I never liked chocolate when I was wee and I still don't like things like hot chocolate, chocolate ice cream or mousse :? Yuck.

sig2ho7.jpg

Well this is a no-brainer:

skittlewarm.jpg

SKITTLES!!! :P :D :P :D :P :D

I don't need a 2,3,4 or 5 because skittles are all I need. Skittles make the world go round. Skittles are the bomb. Skittles are the shiznit. Skittles are the most electrifying sweet in retail entertainment. Skittles are the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be. Skittles still rules. Skittles for teh win. Skittles are teh leet.

I LOVE SKITTLES!

470, 20 minutes, one by one for charity. Skittles are my love-child! :D

i like sciktles *omg cant spell it :shock: :shock: * but I also like joosters and sour strawberry laces.

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

John Lewis is a great, great shop.

Lol I thought I was the only weirdo who like too much candy.

I like all different kinds, exspecially liquorice.

Reality is hundreds of times more beautiful and more interesting than delusions. Fairy tales just tend to be easier to follow than the wonderful intricacies of life.

Skittle nuts... :roll:

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

1. Starburst

2. Gummy (it doesn't matter what kind of gummy...bear, worm...it all tastes the same to me)

3. Red Licorice (it has to me the good kind tho)

4. Oh Henry Chocho bar

5. Mars Bar

I also like Cherry Blasters, Twix, Fuzzy Peaches, Peach Rings, Skittles, Jolly Ranchers and a few other kings of choco bars.

But it doesn't matter what kind of cany I eat...I always get that sugar-high, and then I want more so I eat a tonne and then I get a head/stomach ache and need to lie down :(.

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

My best friend can't even eat chocolate it disgusts him so much. The taste of it makes him want to vomit. Who says you have to be normal anyway?

Personally I like both candy and choclate but I like candy better. My favorites include skittles, sweet tarts, shock tarts, anything gummy(bears, worms, dinosaurs, whatever, they're all made of the same thing, just different shapes) as well as the sour versions of those gummy candies.

Candy, of course. I'm not saying I don't enjoy chocolate, It tastes fine, but it sucks, because it makes you thirsty (this doesn't apply to chocolate milk, ice cream etc).

I however eat hardly any chocolate, candy, chips, or pop anymore, I'm over that stuff. I'll take a bottle of water or orange juice, and some meat or cheese, over sugary food anyday.

skittlewarm.jpg

I don't need a 2,3,4 or 5 because skittles are all I need. Skittles make the world go round. Skittles are the bomb. Skittles are the shiznit. Skittles are the most electrifying sweet in retail entertainment. Skittles are the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be. Skittles still rules. Skittles for teh win. Skittles are teh leet.

I LOVE SKITTLES!

I love the sour skittles, normal ones get boring after a while.

CANDY!

1. Skittles

2. Toxic Wastes

3. Haribo Tang Fastics or whatever they're called.

4. Werther's Tofees

5. Werther's Originals.

SkullyTIF.jpeg

Thanks To: Everyone for the siggies, especially Kal for the Pixel.

Currently Playing: FIFA 07, NFS: Carbon, Morrowind and Dungeon Siege II.

Chocolate all the way baby.

1. Boost (sooo nice, I think I'm addicted to em :D )

2. Turkish delight

3. Picnic

4. Mars

5. Just plain old block chocolate, sometimes you just can't beat simplicity.

I don't mind soft lollies, sometimes I have them if chocolate seems a bit too much. Can't stand lollipops etc though, I just dont like having something hard in my mouth to suck on :roll:

1. Sour Skittles

2. Crispy M&M's

3. Turkish Delight

4. Toblerone

I like pretty much anything in the range of candy / chocolate. But that's what I'll go for first :P

skittlewarm.jpg

I LOVE SKITTLES!

:lol: I don't like skittles :|

mhmm... it's a tough one for me. I realy enjoy a good 'ole shocker, but some chocolate is realy good (Peanut butter fudge...mmm)

I guess i'd go with chocolate.