~NICKNAMES~

frogspoons

Do you have a nickname?

What is it?

If you could have any nickname what would it be?

:)

just a way we can get to know each other a bit more personally :)

my friends call me vill in case your wondering (dont ask why its a long story )

CANE

Just to be different.

Think about it. A freaking Dragon Cane with a Dragonstone gem.

The spec will simply your character equiping a glove and beachslapping the enemy, who will break down and do the Cry emote for 10 seconds straight.

My nicknames ninkay.. I got it from one of my ex's who i dated for over a year, she randomly started calling me ninkay in this really cute voice, and i guess it kinda stuck, with even my male mates lol :P

Kinda sounds weird, but i really like that nickname :)

Rsn: snyper jr

Ive had many nicknames over the years but people all call me by my last name now, Sims.... even my dad lol.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I didn't really have a nickname. At school I was Bullen, Bullen being my last name. Most of my close friends just call me Chris, I prefer Chris.

Mum calls me Christopher :| Which can get annoying...

Call me Chris, it's not hard to remember as it's my username here too. :P

dwmafianw7.jpg

Notoriously Trollish.

Being as my real name is Christopher, yet I don't usually answer to that. I guess Chris would be a nickname.

Also crisco (like the cooking oil) from someone telling me to go get something (chris-go) and it stuck. lol

35b9enp.jpg

Lets see... little man and pee wee before I hit my growth spurt, spanky, as in from the little rascals (don't ask), and at this camp I went to, Noe, because I was halfway through writing my name on my shirt when we had to leave because we were late for our planned activities.

I'm called,

Marsu mostly,

Marcelulite :D which I think is a classic :lol:

My name is Marcel, Finnish people usually say C as K so rollcalls my name was always pronounced Markel which I hated.. so my friend started to call me Marsu, cos I had 3 guinea pigs (2 left).

marsu = guinea pig in Finnish.

That's where my rs name comes from too :P

ponderineq1.gif

Bacon and G.I

:lol: Pretty sweet.

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

I don't have a nick name :cry: . Women sometimes call me 'you behind the bushes' but that's about it. :wink:

Lmao.

My nicknames are A.D. or Av. My initials are AD, which explains that, and Av is the short form for Avi, my real name. Lol.

signaturecj5.jpg

online: Nad/nadders/naddy-poo (don't ask.. some are weird)/ and of course, Nadril.

real life: Zack (oh, such a big difference), or my friend calls me Zack German because I lived in germany before I moved here :oops:

:( got none... although i used to be called birdo, i am still considered birdo, but i dont get called it.

When im out with my friends,i often get called crackhead, then again, we call each other that:lol:

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!