I just got permabanned...

Knotch_Blade

I saw someone that sent in the season 1 pokemon theme song and got the appeal accepted! Guess you could try that! ::'

Goodluck anyways, I hope it works out!

if i was a jmod, and someone did that. i think i would accept their appeal on the account that it was hilarious.

+1. long live pokemon classic

Imo, you should atleast apologize for accusing the OP when you lacked the solid evidence to prove anything :|

GG.gif

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude... u must been macroing, they aren't stupid u know -.-

Unfortunately the elves at Jagex castles share the same view as you do when reading appeals

Yea... I'm trying to get Mod MMG to love me... He has Runescapew44 ranked in his chat. :P rsw is my secret lover :-$

and thanks Qu... We could always infect the Jagex elves with the virus... and poor speeling.

Hey dude sorry to hear about your account, I loved seeing your progress on the picture thread, anyways as they said just use good grammar,and try not to sound immature. Also, rsw is banned from the aforementioned clan chat. Don't think that will do you much good :|

maulmachine4.png

Corporeal Drops:2xHoly elixers

Bandos Drops: Bcp(soloed) 5x hilts 8x tassets

Armadyl Drops:Armadyl Hilt(trio)

Zamorak Drops: 2xZamorakian spear 3x Steam battlestaff

lol? Why is he banned from MMG's chat?

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

lol? Why is he banned from MMG's chat?

MMG found out about him and Knotch. MMG got jealous.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Lol you have too much faith in Jagex.

A friend of mine macro'd to 99 WC fro 92 without being caught. 2 days later she decided to bow Spinning Flax and got caught instantly. GJ Jagex :thumbup:

Anyway i'm pretty sure that if you write a convincing e-mail to Jagex explaining why it might have seemed that you were botting they would have no reason not to unban you. Dont be cocky though becuase that might not make things better.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

Umm, why turn public chat off? Why not just turn off the chat effects? That's what I do. They don't make me lag, but they are really annoying..

There's a reason they have an appeal process... I'm sure Jagex has an accurate detection system, but it is not full proof, much like a lie detector test. Mistakes can be made.

Make sure to fit all that you can in the little space that they provide you; be coherent, mature.. watch out for spelling and punctuation, etc. Don't lay the blame on them - simply state that there was a mistake.

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

Once you are permabanned for macroing (doesn't matter if you got 0-15 warnings before), there's no way back. Even if you write 5 appeals.

That is also stated in the rules: they never unban you if you are permabanned for macroing.

savormix.gif
R.I.P. oO000oO0oO00, RS2 range pure transformed to a maxed PvM char in EoC, ten years of time completely wasted.
Good to be gone :)

Unfortunately the elves at Jagex castles share the same view as you do when reading appeals

I can voutch for that. Or at least, they didn't...

My appeal was denied. All I did was speak the truth about having been a player mod, while I specifically had said in this "evidence" that it was player, not jagex, past, not present. Hell, they should have had records of that, as well as my asking them to make a normal player again. So as far as exmods go, they didn't read normal f2p player's appeals back then.

Now they do, as I wrote up an appeal for a friend (offensive language) a week ago. Him being also p2p, as I am now. The message was read and processed within 2 hours. It was accepted, so I suppose they read them now...

Be polite, explain what you have to explain.

Do not add irrelevant information.

Mind grammar and spelling.

Don't make sentences too lenghty, though they don't have to be 5 word-ish short.

Try to keep sarcasm and negativity out of the language, you don't want to agitate the reader.

Good luck.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

A WBM could have also reported you out of spite for not talking to them, or they were trying to get a player mod crown. Anyway, a Jagex mod could have made a mistake, despite their space-age, state-of-the-art, impervious macro detection system. We have a thread on the RSOF that is trying to get Jagex to become harsher towards people that make illegitimate abuse reports.

15-16-3-59008424

That might make you feel better. You should call Jagex and complain about how they mistook your account for a botter. You could then explain how you had your chats set up, and that they can check clan chat to prove that you weren't macroing. Jagex should really check PMs and clan chat activity as one of the first things before they flag/ban an account for macroing... They could also scare the living hell out of WBMs by threatening to mass ban them, like they did with botters on their "Macro System Update" post.

Anyway, best of luck.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

You are perm banned, no way around this until the other offences on your account expire. Jagex never accepts appeals for Macroing since their system is like 99.9% accurate. First time Macroing offence would not have gotten you perm banned, so that means you have already broken the rules several other times, it looks like you will be banned for a while, and you probably deserve it. Have fun on your new account I guess.

Ok, just use proper grammar, use all capital letters when needed to, and when Jagex reads this, they'll see a mature person who just made a mistake. :)

shut the [bleep] up, if your not going to help dont talk. :thumbsup:

He actually did help you moron. He was trying to say that by writing a decent explanation of why it may seem that he was botting it might get his account unbanned. Think before flaming.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

You are perm banned, no way around this until the other offences on your account expire. Jagex never accepts appeals for Macroing since their system is like 99.9% accurate. First time Macroing offence would not have gotten you perm banned, so that means you have already broken the rules several other times, it looks like you will be banned for a while, and you probably deserve it. Have fun on your new account I guess.

I had no other offenses on any and all of my previous accounts...

Their system is not that accurate.... My old account was banned for macroing right after I got off from a day of training slayer and talking to my friends and other people not in private or clan chat. I hadn't ever used a macro, but for some reason they said that I had been that day. They permabanned my old account, and after sending an appeal that pended for 4 months I got it back, but they left it with 11 out of 10 blackmarks and pretty much made it so I couldn't play on the account. If I was even reported for swearing, the account would be gone. Now I have a new account I play on.

Sorry dude, but it sounds like you're pretty well screwed. Jagex tends to make up their minds on things like this, make a mistake just like they did with you, and then completely deny it and screw you over in the end. :wall:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Yess... I know.

I had a dream that my account unlocked when I fell asleep on my couch, woke up and it was still pending...

I might renew members on my old account, they had ~same stats, I had just done a few more quests and had better agility/fm/mining -.-

Yess... I know.

I had a dream that my account unlocked when I fell asleep on my couch, woke up and it was still pending...

I might renew members on my old account, they had ~same stats, I had just done a few more quests and had better agility/fm/mining -.-

You know you're addicted to RuneScape when... You dream about your RuneScape account.

OT: Good luck with getting your account unbanned (if you didn't macro...)!

Wrong. You can just have 0 account lifetime offences and BAM. Perma for macroing.

savormix.gif
R.I.P. oO000oO0oO00, RS2 range pure transformed to a maxed PvM char in EoC, ten years of time completely wasted.

I'll be honest, about 3 years ago i got perm banned for macroing (this was when I was a noob and thought auto-clicking was fine), and i got perm banned. I sent in an appeal and to my suprise i got my account back. Now from these 3 years I've been good, my account is fully clear of any marks whatsover.

71kww8.jpg

I was lucky to get my account back, because i was ACCTUALLY breaking the rules. The appeal just explained that I never read the rules properly and now I will look at the rules in some consideration and thought, and whether or not they will unban me or keep me banend was there choice as i knew i did wrong, but i promised to change.

And then... they sent me a message, saying they have reviewed my account and I've had no other bad offenses since i started and If i abide by the rules they see why they shouldn't give me a second chance. BUT, they did stress this was my LAST chance. Any other rule broke i will get banned.

So, theres a chance of YOU getting unbanned if you were'nt macroing. I was, and i got unbanned. But I've learnt from my mistakes and i would never do it again! :)

3916.png

3917.png

knotch will confese after he will get unbaned.

they just do these kind of mistakes: baning a lvl 95 miner account?!?!

i have 99 agility, so what i should get banned?

just tell the truth, u have been macroing in a way or another.

Oake

knotch will confese after he will get unbaned.

they just do these kind of mistakes: baning a lvl 95 miner account?!?!

i have 99 agility, so what i should get banned?

just tell the truth, u have been macroing in a way or another.

Agility isn't as much macroed as mining. Especially powermining.

Using mousekeys/macro to drop = ban.

savormix.gif