Full Dragon or Full Bandos

Well Bandos is overall better armour but it all depends on how much you are willing to risk. Remember to only PK in what your willing to lose.

Bandos also has some strength bonuses which makes it good for PvP.

Dragon is (as said) basically a nice-stated novelty armor.

Bandos for Strength, Torags for defence. But what stumps me is how you can afford Bandos or Dragon with a total of 1285 and half non-combat stats not ranked. :|

Popoto.~<3

Bandos for Strength, Torags for defence. But what stumps me is how you can afford Bandos or Dragon with a total of 1285 and half non-combat stats not ranked. :|

i'll take a wild guess that it involves 26k

baileydafrog.png

Bandos is trash, tbh. The plate is decent, but the tassets? No way. Dragon may have good defense, but it's outted by barrows.

So ditch the idea of buying either and buy yourself barrows.

i'll take a wild guess that it involves 26k

You should dive into the flame tent.

Bandos.

cwsiggyfinal.jpg

Sig by me, in MS paint, but I'm still working on it.

Suggestions appreciated

This guide is as concise as a gourmet's handbook with the guidelines of "Pick up fork, stab food, insert into your mouth, then chew".

dragon looks hideous, and the wealth status isn't that great either.

i'd go with bandos.

Thats an odd thing to say since bandos is 30 mil (ish) and dragon is 25 mil (ish)

bandos is still worth spending the money, i use my drag for stuff like mini games and collecting stuff from low lvl mobs, bandos for slayer always

Iyaari.png

comp-regular.png

i'd go with bandos.

Thats an odd thing to say since bandos is 30 mil (ish) and dragon is 25 mil (ish)

bandos is still worth spending the money, i use my drag for stuff like mini games and collecting stuff from low lvl mobs, bandos for slayer always

I wasn't debating which is better, I was saying out of the two bandos is more of a wealth status due to it being more expensive.

perfetc_666.png

IM GOING TO LIVE FOREVER .......... or die trying

i'd go with bandos.

I wasn't debating which is better, I was saying out of the two bandos is more of a wealth status due to it being more expensive.

Please don't turn this into another Bandos Vs Dragon topic. -.- . The OP got the majority to say that he/she should use Bandos. Now its up to him/her to use it or not.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

..you guys do realize dragon has more defense than bandos, right? i dont see how its "useless"

barrows is easily better than both though, because of how inexpensive it is

To quote myself from another topic.

Dragon Platebody vs Bandos Chestplate

Dragon Platelegs vs Bandos Tassets

Looking at those, Dragon Platebody as better slash and stab defence then the BCP. But the BCP has the better range, +1 prayer and +4 Str that the Dragon Platebody doesn't.

Now with the Dragon Platelegs and Tassets, tassets blow the d legs out of the water. D legs only have a better slash while the tassets have better, everything else.

Since on pvp the str and the 1 prayer might be more useful then the d body. As for legs its pretty obvious which is better.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

i'd go with bandos.

Please don't turn this into another Bandos Vs Dragon topic. -.- . The OP got the majority to say that he/she should use Bandos. Now its up to him/her to use it or not.

"I wasn't debating which is better", it says it just above your post in the quote.

I was commenting on how it is odd to say its more of a wealth status when it is cheaper than bandos!

I wasn't saying dragon was better or worse.

perfetc_666.png

IM GOING TO LIVE FOREVER .......... or die trying

^I dont see how you could misunderstand that guys, it was kinda obvious.

Dragon *looks* ok, but 5m isnt hard to make. So if you want something just get bandos. It's better for a little bit more. Big deal yea?

I dont need a siggy no moar.

For PKing, barrows is better than either. Its higher defenses can mean a lot more than 1 more max hit in a close fight, and since you will likely respully yourself often, the prayer bonus doesn't mean as much either.

If you are dead set on bandos or dragon, however, the b legs are nothing great, compared to the bandos tassets, but the d plate will be better than bandos. The legs, its a clear cut case, but the plate, allow me to explain.

The d plate has a small advantage in stab and slash defense. Weapons that use stab and slash include d dagger, d claws, all godswords (they are wose off changing to crush than fighting though the slash), and whip. You are unlikely to see many weapons using crush attacks (better than stab or slash), but the d mace or veracs flail is a possibility.

As defense tends to be slightly more important than offense, dragon would be slightly better.

Still, barrows is cheaper than either and more effective than both.

BANDOS!!!! The end to this topic

Guess the newest idiotic poster didn't read the OP? He means in PvP, and in light of the new automatically skulled and no protect irem prayer, rune or barrows is a better decision than dragon or bandos.