How nerdy is Runescape

hihihi727

If you go on it everyday, without fail, then yes.

(such as Kingbrooks10!)

Yup thats me, I also bring a laptop into the toilet and dream of runescape and once when the internet was down, I tried strangling myself to death but remembered that my neighbour has a comp so used his :twss:

Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.

Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)

2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. To an extent.

Could be worse though. Look at: Competitive Yu-Gi-Oh/Pokemon/Pokemon Card Game/Magic the Gathering/any racing game/any fighting game/WoW/Everquest/Flyff/Everquest/Maplestory/.../.../... The list goes on and on. We rank higher then everything else because we play it, but in the end anything from that list is just as nerdy as us. Video Game nerd since Age 3. Video Game nerd for life. I'll be playing until my 90s given the chance. If RS dies before that, so be it. I'll move on to another MMO.

Yes. Everquest is on twice. Rawr.

The challenge of a mistake is not to avoid it. The challenge of a mistake is dealing with the outcome.

bc8ebae3b0.png

Proud of who I am and what I am.

Amg I'm best in my school I pro nerd, Probably be called a nerd for having a good Kill Death Ratio on COD as well lmao. Not bothered I like my games, I play my games but my life isn't overun by them. I really don't give a damn what people think about me lol. My life.

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

no runescape is'nt nerdy.

nerds are smart.

runescape is geeky, geeks play video games but they dont have to be smart.

but there are different types of nerds. like computer nerds and anime nerds ect ect the list goes on forever

this is what dictonary.com has to say on the topic of nerds:

1. a stupid, irritating, ineffectual, or unattractive person.

2. an intelligent but single-minded person obsessed with a nonsocial hobby or pursuit: a computer nerd.

in number 2 it clearly states that the person is intelligent.

so runescape is geeky.

That definition contradicted itself.....

HOw can it describe something as stupid then intelligent??

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

It is nerdier than Denzel Washington.

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

no runescape is'nt nerdy.

nerds are smart.

runescape is geeky, geeks play video games but they dont have to be smart.

but there are different types of nerds. like computer nerds and anime nerds ect ect the list goes on forever

this is what dictonary.com has to say on the topic of nerds:

1. a stupid, irritating, ineffectual, or unattractive person.

2. an intelligent but single-minded person obsessed with a nonsocial hobby or pursuit: a computer nerd.

in number 2 it clearly states that the person is intelligent.

so runescape is geeky.

That definition contradicted itself.....

HOw can it describe something as stupid then intelligent??

There are two different definitions to nerd, one of them is stupid, while the other one is intelligent.

Just typed to the mario theme song...

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

I don't think RS is nerdy, just a different way to pass the time. I do think it is somewhat of a taboo, since I'm always hiding the fact that I play from most people. :?

99 Fishing achieved August 12, 2009 at 7:56PM CT

Me_Fuh_Q.png

its only nerdy if runescape is what defines you ::'

if its just something you do when you have nothing else to do, then your not a nerdy. the nerdys are the one laying around being bored :D but if u pass on something caus u wanna get another level in runescape, like meeting with friends

then yes, you are a nerdy. but some people like being nerdy ::' . i get nerdy sometimes to

only people i dont get are the people that whine ingame that fishing is boring for example, why do it then??

enough to do in runescape tbh. i dont like mining so i go fishing, sell fishys and buy ore to smith \:D/

fatteh_pumba.png

35d6crk.jpg

Of course it is, especially since all of our goals are nothing but a cluster of pixels telling us how awesome we are.

is it any better then a shiny thing on a gold ring ? pixels are objects just like any modern junk ::' atleast in RS u dont need to be a rich person to achieve something \'

fatteh_pumba.png

35d6crk.jpg

Another one that I do is when I read books, I keep the book in a shallow desk drower that I can quickly push in if someone enters the room.

...You have to hide the fact that you read books? #-o

[hide=quotes]

You are like a three legged cat. Everyone hates you and thinks you are ugly until, one day, they realize that you're cuter than all of the other cats. And you're fluffy too. I'm so glad I petted you.

I've always wondered: If there's offensive language, than there should be Defensive Language. But I've never encountered it. If it does exist, what would it entail? Being painstakingly polite in such a manner that infuriates another?
[/hide]sudokupsycho.png