Girl gets raped, and then disowned by Family

KnightLite

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're raping at the age of 9-14. Those are potential sex offenders. Burn them.

Potential? They already are.

To put it bluntly, that's [bleep] disgusting behaviour from her family. Unfortunately this crap happens way too often, especially when a daughter has been sexually assaulted by a member of the family. Too many mothers will try to "sweep it under the rug" or call their daughter a "liar" because that means they'd have to deal with feelings of being a failure as a mother. It really is freakin disgusting and any family member that disowns their children for something they had no control over needs to be shot. I've had enough of family members who try to blame their children for their sexual assaults. They'd much rather try to throw the blame on their child. Way too common, way, way too common. Shoot them all, negligent [wagon].

Yeah, if they want to play the blame game - they should blame themselves for raising their daughter to be a rape victim. -.- It's ridiculous to punish someone for something beyond their control.

In my opinion all four of the boys should have been tried as adults. You always have a choice, and choosing to rape someone should get you put in an adult prison regardless of your age... See how the 9-14 year olds feel when they get their just deserts from the nazi in the next room at showertime.

I'm a member of another forum, and one woman put forward the view that the 9 and 10 year old boys should get no punishment because they were "obviously led to it, and aren't at fault"... Disgusting.

The girl should have councelling and be taken away from her dispicable family. The boys should be sent to an adult male prison. All parents involved should be sent to prison: the girl's parents because they disowned her and the boys' parents because they raised their sons to be rapists.

To the person who tried to justify the girl's parents because of their culture: I call BS. "Culture" is not an excuse in cases like this. Would you defend child marriage and the stoning of rape victims in islamic countries for the same reason?

To the person who tried to justify the girl's parents because of their culture: I call BS. "Culture" is not an excuse in cases like this. Would you defend child marriage and the stoning of rape victims in islamic countries for the same reason?

Exactly. Just because there are differences in cultures that doesn't make each culture's beliefs equally reasonable. Take human sacrifice for example.

As for them being tried as adults, I don't quite understand... They're not adults. Why be tried as one? Sure, what they did was disgusting but they should be tried as kids who raped someone... that's what they are. What's the point of even calling it "tried as an adult" if you can just pick and choose who it applies to? It should be called "tried to the harshest extent" or something like that.

The boys should be sent to an adult male prison.

What the holy [bleep] are you thinking?

I'm thinking that they'll get a taste of their own medicine in there. If a child from 9-14 can rape someone, think about how evil they must be. Hell if anyone can rape someone they deserve the death sentence but unfortunately nothing like that will happen to these disgusting pieces of crap. Personally, I believe that with serious crimes like this, an eye for an eye isn't a bad idea. Murderers should be put to death and rapists should be castrated and then raped.

Exactly. Just because there are differences in cultures that doesn't make each culture's beliefs equally reasonable. Take human sacrifice for example.

As for them being tried as adults, I don't quite understand... They're not adults. Why be tried as one? Sure, what they did was disgusting but they should be tried as kids who raped someone... that's what they are. What's the point of even calling it "tried as an adult" if you can just pick and choose who it applies to? It should be called "tried to the harshest extent" or something like that.

I agree that it should be called "to the harshest extent" or something similar but think about it. In many countries, if you're tried as a child you can only be incarcerated until you're 18 or 21, depending on where you are. If they're tried as adults, they are able to be put in jail for life, and seeing as they won't get the death penalty (if they're this bad at 9-14, think about what they'll be like as adults) they should at least be put away where they won't hurt little girls ever again.

Rapists are rapists.

These people are 9-14. Granted the 14 year old should have known better, the others shouldnt have, and probably just watched one of mummy's fun tapes.

So by saying you want a 10 year old to go to ADULT jail to get RAPED, you are very very creepy #-o

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Rapists are rapists.

These people are 9-14. Granted the 14 year old should have known better, the others shouldnt have, and probably just watched one of mummy's fun tapes.

So by saying you want a 10 year old to go to ADULT jail to get RAPED, you are very very creepy #-o

So you're saying that the 10 year old should not have to pay for his crimes? Children don't rape people because they accidentally saw a video of their mom havign sex. They do it because they are inherrently evil and as such they must be punished. Knowing what you did to another by having to go through it yourself might straighten you out. The boys are doomed for life anyway :D lets see them try find a girlfriend after she's heard that they raped an eight year old CHILD.

There is a lot wrong with you if you think that the bunch of them should not be punished for this.

If saying I dont think a 10 year old should get raped by a 40 year old because he raped an 8 year old means I dont think the 10 year old rapist should pay for what he done Then yes, I dont think he should pay.

Obviously they should pay, and be tried harshly, but not as adults and not be sent to ADULT prison, wtf?

I dont need a siggy no moar.

In my opinion all four of the boys should have been tried as adults. You always have a choice, and choosing to rape someone should get you put in an adult prison regardless of your age... See how the 9-14 year olds feel when they get their just deserts from the nazi in the next room at showertime.

I'm a member of another forum, and one woman put forward the view that the 9 and 10 year old boys should get no punishment because they were "obviously led to it, and aren't at fault"... Disgusting.

The girl should have councelling and be taken away from her dispicable family. The boys should be sent to an adult male prison. All parents involved should be sent to prison: the girl's parents because they disowned her and the boys' parents because they raised their sons to be rapists.

Read the parts I've underlined and realise how much of an idiot you sound, please. First underlined sentence, although they're rapists, you're encouraging rape and child abuse, that's pretty sickening even though these are criminals.

The second underlined sentence, no it's not disgusting. Various scientific studies will prove that a childs brain is nowhere near fully devloped at that age, especially the area of the brain which deals with right and wrong.

The last line, this is the most ridiculous statement I've heard in quite a while, their parents raised them to be rapists? Where the hell did you come up with that, how can you even come up with the theory they were raised to be rapists. These are a bunch of sick minded children, poor parenting could have been a factor but pointing the blame at the parents? Wow =D>

I would say I agree with them charging the 14 year old as an adult (and they maybe should have charged the 13 year old too, I'm sure he knew damn well what he was doing as well) but the 9 and 10 year old are iffy. I don't think they fully knew what they were doing maybe and their families should probably be looked into too. No normal 9 or 10 year old boy rapes someone.

They shouldn't be sent to an adult prison to get raped. They're kids, for God's sake. Sure, what they did was absolutely terrible, but I'd be surprised if they realised just how horrible their actions were. They probably think either it was just a bit of innocent fun trying to be grown-up (or even just a way of having bragging rights in the playground, like "guess what, while you were all playing with Transformers at the weekend, I got laid!!!"), or thought it was just your average childhood cruelty. I'm not defending what they did, it was disgusting, but they shouldn't be sent away to be raped as a punishment.

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

No normal 9 or 10 year old boy rapes someone.
I'm sure these boys, the younger lads, were and are perfectly normal. Especially if these children have never been taught the mechanics of sexual activity, cannot discern right from wrong, and to add to the pile, they were being coerced by older children; if you're going to judge them, it should be under the circumstances they were presented by. Breaking into houses when you're nine or ten years old is not normal, the circumstances may very well be, but that does not make the child abnormal.
hopesolopatriot.jpg

Some girl I knew stole a keyring from me when she was about the same age as the younger boys. About ten years later, she's not a thief. People do stupid things at that age, some are just worse than others.

Also I was trying to think of this phrase earlier and it only just came to mind - with regards to the "send them to jail to get raped in the showers!!" argument - in the words of Martin Luther King, "an eye for an eye and the world goes blind"

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

Some girl I knew stole a keyring from me when she was about the same age as the younger boys. About ten years later, she's not a thief. People do stupid things at that age, some are just worse than others.

Also I was trying to think of this phrase earlier and it only just came to mind - with regards to the "send them to jail to get raped in the showers!!" argument - in the words of Martin Luther King, "an eye for an eye and the world goes blind"

Any normal kid will steal something- I stole from my friends multiple times at a younger age than that, but I'm no thief now. But rape is a much grander scale, and your average kid isn't going to try it unless something is wrong with them.

Only those that achieved any sort of sexual encounter should be charged with rape, the others simply kidnapping and an accessory to rape (if such a charge exists). It is important not to overreact in the legal system.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I'm pretty sure that the two youngest ones did absolutely nothing at all. Even if they did, would they know that it wasn't a game or know that it was something serious? Also, isn't there a law that protects someone under the age of ten from going to prison because of just the reason that I stated?

Also, I can't be the only one who noticed that the story said that the rape was only ten to fifteen minutes long. I can't imagine really anyone even wanting to do this besides the fourteen year old and the other one (eleven?). At that age, I'm pretty sure that the nine and ten year olds weren't all that much stronger than the girl because puberty hadn't hit yet.

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

I'm sure these boys, the younger lads, were and are perfectly normal. Especially if these children have never been taught the mechanics of sexual activity, cannot discern right from wrong, and to add to the pile, they were being coerced by older children; if you're going to judge them, it should be under the circumstances they were presented by. Breaking into houses when you're nine or ten years old is not normal, the circumstances may very well be, but that does not make the child abnormal.

I may have worded that slightly wrong. I'm not saying that the 9 and 10 year old fully knew what they were doing. I meant that I think in this case it would be better to look into the parents of those two children, because I don't think a 9 or 10 year old is going to pick up something like that by themselves. Of course they very may well have been coerced into doing it by the 13 and 14 year old.

I'm not saying that the 9 and 10 year old aren't at fault, they certainly should get a punishment, but obviously they should not be tried as an adult like the 14 year old will be. I don't think they understood how serious rape was.

I may have worded that slightly wrong. I'm not saying that the 9 and 10 year old fully knew what they were doing. I meant that I think in this case it would be better to look into the parents of those two children, because I don't think a 9 or 10 year old is going to pick up something like that by themselves. Of course they very may well have been coerced into doing it by the 13 and 14 year old.

I'm not saying that the 9 and 10 year old aren't at fault, they certainly should get a punishment, but obviously they should not be tried as an adult like the 14 year old will be. I don't think they understood how serious rape was.

I'm not even sure if they knew that it was rape or what rape was. :P I don't think they should get a punishment, but maybe go to a psychologist and be told in full about what they did. Then probably move away.

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

Yeah. I think they knew they were hurting the girl, and certainly should get punishment for that. I don't think they knew what rape was though, or the severity of it. So it's still pretty [bleep]ed up that a 9 and 10 year old would do that, but not as bad as another poster made it out to be (I mean who the [bleep] is going to trial a 9 year old as an adult?)

"an eye for an eye and the world goes blind"

That quote just deals with revenge outside the courtroom. What's the difference between outside and inside the courtroom? Why don't the executioners in Death Row get killed too? Because we don't let them; because "an eye for an eye leads the guilty man blind".

The 9 and 10 year olds should be inspected, as said before. But the 13 and 14 year olds should definitely go to jail. They KNOW what rape is and they willingly did it.

Other than that, I agree with all in Barbaric's post minus the blame the parents part. But the girl's parents need to be dealed with too. Not letting the girl return because she got raped? I probably would of beat the crap out of them if they told me (as a cop) that.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I'm disgusted at that girl's parents. "Oh, we won't raise her because she is no longer a virgin and we don't accept that into our religious family". I'm a pretty religious person, and I would let her back into my family if she were my daughter.

How does this girl offend God? She didn't want to be raped. She had no intentions. She got lured and that happened.

She's gonna grow up feeling neglected.

Just my two cents.

I'm disgusted at that girl's parents. "Oh, we won't raise her because she is no longer a virgin and we don't accept that into our religious family". I'm a pretty religious person, and I would let her back into my family if she were my daughter.

How does this girl offend God? She didn't want to be raped. She had no intentions. She got lured and that happened.

Just my two cents.

Im guessing your Christian and other other religions are wrong right?

Just my two cents.

Im guessing your Christian and other other religions are wrong right?

That has nothing to do with this thread. It just happens to be a commonly held belief that it is wrong on this forum. Not many people on TIF are that religious, atleast not on OT.