7/28/2009? unannounced PVP changes

blacksimon

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it is still the "Amazing money" everyone seems to think it is, then who cares if its not AFKable, its still amazing money.
I wasn't say it wasn't; I'll still partake.
hopesolopatriot.jpg

I never said i get good money.

I personally get hopeless drops from this.

But most everyone seems to say its 1m/hr, or the best money making in the game, yadayada.

It used to make 1m/hr they nerfed the drop IMO.

If it is still the "Amazing money" everyone seems to think it is, then who cares if its not AFKable, its still amazing money.

How much an hour you get doing this then?

about 1m an hour

1.carry black dhide body and one morrigans jav into a non +1 world.

2.autoretaliate on.

3.when someone attacks you, you automatically drop your ep value, and they wont get a drop.

4.retrieve 60k jav.

Are the Javs worth 60k!@ Never thought of this idea. :idea:

Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.

Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)

2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking

There still will be some 76kers but not as many as there were before. The bolting thing was actually a bug because you can PJ bolters in BH worlds but for some reason it didn't allow you to do so in PvP worlds. Glad they finally got around to fixing it.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Meh, now players will just flood the mage arena dd's because it's possible to afk there with a tiny bit of attention given... Jagex finally stopped bolting, but there are still a few methods of semi-afk ep'ing that people will use. Players will always discover ways to get Jagex off their tails, at least temporarily, and Jagex will just keep updating in a vain chase to get them.

2.autoretaliate on.

3.when someone attacks you, you automatically drop your ep value, and they wont get a drop.

4.retrieve 60k jav.

Pretty good, but hopefully cheapo players will ignore this method since death will cost you your black d'hide. Because if this method catches on, Morrigan's javs will shoot up. BTW, are they guarenteed to hit the ground or do they ocasionally dissappear like other arrows/bolts do?

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Holy crap! I reccomended this about 3 weeks ago. I said if in a battle through 4 rounds if no one hits stop the fight and make them click on the person again to start it back. This way if people afk raising ep someone can come by and kill them. I'll have to go to rsof and find the topic.

OMFG! You are literally the only person who ever suggested this idea! I'm so [bleep]ing surprised that Jagex didn't credit you in this weeks update!

Holy crap! I reccomended this about 3 weeks ago. I said if in a battle through 4 rounds if no one hits stop the fight and make them click on the person again to start it back. This way if people afk raising ep someone can come by and kill them. I'll have to go to rsof and find the topic.

OMFG! You are literally the only person who ever suggested this idea! I'm so [bleep] surprised that Jagex didn't credit you in this weeks update!

:lol:

OMFG! You are literally the only person who ever suggested this idea! I'm so [bleep] surprised that Jagex didn't credit you in this weeks update!

lolgf ;)

It's been a hell of a ride.

2002-2013

Goodbye 76king

You can still stand in level 1 wilderness for 2 hours and get EP.

Only this method gives the risk of being killed by rushers *looks at Bruno* or other pkers.

Good job Jagex. =D

I have made like 50m from 26/76king, and I haven't died with tank gear + d spear watching movies while in edgeville level 1 yet.

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

Goodbye 76king

You can still stand in level 1 wilderness for 2 hours and get EP.

Only this method gives the risk of being killed by rushers *looks at Bruno* or other pkers.

Good job Jagex. =D

I have made like 50m from 26/76king, and I haven't died with tank gear + d spear watching movies while in edgeville level 1 yet.

Thats because your Pro.

2.autoretaliate on.

4.retrieve 60k jav.

If your jav manages dissapears when u throw it your pretty much buggered though ;)

There are still quite a few ways to gain EP with ease.

As for all of these people 'high fiving' Jagex, I don't see why. The only reason people 76ked in the first place is because this ridiculous system that is in place right now rewards people for just standing around and doing nothing and then enacting fake fights with friends; these people are rewarded far more than actual Pking could ever be. 76king wasn't the problem, the way EP is built is the problem. Until the fix that, people will abuse it as they please. Once again, just more bandages when in reality they really need to evaluate the real problem. They have very little idea what they want to do with PVP, they seem to show no vision of theirs and rather they are just being reactionary, each week they give in to the side who cries out loudest.

I bet you smiled after you posted that didn't you? Your one of those 16yr old kids who thinks he so badass cuz he's a smartass online. You provided nothing to the conversation except a sarcastic and pointless statement meant to do nothing but try and belittle someone. You are what is wrong with the rs community Today versus the one I started with 6 years ago.

I bet you smiled after you posted that didn't you? Your one of those 16yr old kids who thinks he so badass cuz he's a smartass online. You provided nothing to the conversation except a sarcastic and pointless statement meant to do nothing but try and belittle someone. You are what is wrong with the rs community Today versus the one I started with 6 years ago.

:lol: And what did that prove?

:lol: And what did that prove?

that he dosent like him very much and that he thinks the runescape community was better 6 years ago.

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.