New Animations

life97

Does anyone feel like me? I hate the new scimitar, dragon sword, ect textures? Arnt they gay?

Check out the most awesome leveling guide!

Melees4newbsguide.webs.com favorite the site! The guide will be awesome! View the Promo!

Does anyone feel like me? I hate the new scimitar, dragon sword, ect textures? Arnt they gay?

Care to elaborate on how an inanimate and genderless object in a video game can have a preference for a certain gender?

I like the whip, haven't seen any other weapons.

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

In a week or two,you get used to them anyways and everyone in RSOF will stop making threats of them quitting if the weapons are not changed back to the original.

Has any one threatened suicide? :lol:

I haven't seen any, but this is very possible. We are talking about RSOF, afterall.

In a week or two,you get used to them anyways and everyone in RSOF will stop making threats of them quitting if the weapons are not changed back to the original.

I haven't seen any, but this is very possible. We are talking about RSOF, afterall.

Ya :lol: iv seen some one do but forgot wich update it was.

The whip looks so much better in both invy and when equipped. I mean honestly who wants to be holding a bunch of sausage links -.- The new look is a lot more dangerous looking.

Excuse me i like the sausage links they where very tasty.

The whip looks so much better in both invy and when equipped. I mean honestly who wants to be holding a bunch of sausage links -.- The new look is a lot more dangerous looking.

But how did you feel smacking a Greater Demon in the face with said sausage links... lol

goro_fujita.png

But how did you feel smacking a Greater Demon in the face with said sausage links... lol

I pwned fine.

The weapons generally look fine. The dragon scimitar is a bit overblown in design, I'd say, as well as the way the avatar's hold their weapon's straight up into their own necks, it's odd. They're also to scale, everything is a normal size, and the swinging animations are fine. Nothing really suffered, except for the forums, loaded with pointless rants...

Nothing really suffered, except for the forums, loaded with pointless rants...

So it was just another Jagex update. Gotcha.

Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown; ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid is forever.

Private chat on, give me a hyt!

It should not be necessary to say it, but today it is: anyone who wants to be understood has to make damn sure that he has made himself intelligible.

Who is John Galt?

News commentary without a political agenda.

Nothing really suffered, except for the forums, loaded with pointless rants...

So it was just another Jagex update. Gotcha.

ROFL :P

I kinda dislike the animation of the whip (seems to be holding the whip strange when you throw it backwards. Other then that it is fine

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Excuse me i like the sausage links they were very tasty.

I pwned fine.

Also if you're lost you can eat it as a last resort.

[hide=A funny conversation]Me:Have u wondered how my brassard, which leaves my chest bare, give about the same def as ur pile of rocks?

Friend:Hahaha

Friend:Maybe you are just good at blocking with your shoulder?

Me:Ahahahahaha[/hide]Rare drops: 4 D legs, 1 D skirt

Barrows items: 2 Verac's helms, 1 Dhorak's Greataxe, 1 Dhorak's platelegs, 2 Karil's leathertops, 1 Karil's crossbow, 1 Guthan's chainskirt

Quest cape achieved 28 Dec, 2009, lost with Nomad's Requiem, re-obtained on 19 Mar 2010.

Fire cape achieved 1 Nov 2010.

• 2 weeks later...

Excuse me i like the sausage links they were very tasty.

I pwned fine.

Also if you're lost you can eat it as a last resort.

Unless you got it from your abyssal minion :(

menea_reuter.pnglinkresponsewb2.th.jpg

Ya :lol: iv seen some one do but forgot wich update it was.

I think that was with MA. Someone threatened suicide.

Or maybe it was with the Protect Item PvP updates.

Now I use Godswords on defensive to avoid looking at the crap attack animations. It's the only animation that resembles the old one.

Your legs are straight when holding a Godsword, lame. Also running animation is [developmentally delayed]ed.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

Care to elaborate on how an inanimate and genderless object in a video game can have a preference for a certain gender?

I like the whip, haven't seen any other weapons.

I lol'ed. But really, the animation for the whip is terrible

4rvq0m.jpg

^Hawt new Siggy^ Made by yours truly.

Yeah, Spanish class is where everything funny happens.

Click To see my Origami gallery!

[hide=Important drops]Important drops..... Bandos Tassets x2

Dragon medium helm x 1

Dragon pickaxe x 1 (6m)

Verac's Brassard x 1

Veracs's Helm x 2

Verac's Skirt x 1

Guthan's Helm x 2

Guthan's spear x 1

Karil's Leatherskirt x 1

Karil's C'bow x 1

Dharok's Helm x 1 (4.6m)[/hide]