What makes you who you are?

Guest Rob

We're all unique in different aspects. Whether those aspects are worth mentioning or not is the question. But it's just surprising how many people are convinced that we're all clones of each other. I mean, I'd say TIF is a prime example of uniqueness. Why would we be here if all the users had the same exact ideas, interests, tastes, and opinions as every other user?

Every one is essentially the same.

You are going too deep onto a micro level. However on seen on a macro level - we are all the same.

I refuse to buzz my hair. Does that count? 8-)

Do not EVER use that emote again.

:lol:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah and all colors are essentially the same because they're colors. Hell, all matter is essentially the same because it has mass. Everything that exists is essentially the same because they exist. Please tell me, what is the point of saying everything is the same? What are you guys trying to achieve? Do you just not like seeing others get their ego trips (which is what I hope you're doing) or are you trying to make a point or something?

Do not EVER use that emote again.

This is the third emote I saw you criticize. What will it be next? Dancing?

^I think this time it's on a per-person basis. :P

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I'm not dissing the emote; the emote's great. I'm saying he can't use it without sounding like a tool.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I'm not dissing the emote; the emote's great. I'm saying he can't use it without sounding like a tool.

:roll: If you honestly couldn't tell, I'm not seriously using that emote.

I'm a Chinese liberal Christian. Have fun figuring that one out.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

-im an amazing skiier, and told to have a real gift for skiing, and part of the ski patrol during the winter,

and the rescue squad during the summer

-im a triathlete

-i skateboard and golf, i dunno?

besides those things, theres not anything specific that makes me really unique besides being me

legends2.jpg

[bleep]ing nothing, there's somebody or some people out there sharing all the same qualities as me. That's why there's medical diagnoses for spinal kyphosis, arachnodactyly, and sound-sight synaethesia, as well as the existance of the balisong, the saxophone, and pen spinning. It's also why we have such things as paranoia and pyromania. The only guy who's said anything true is the guy who said his fingerprint, even though it was more a failed joke than anything.

It's also why I managed to sneak everything I would have said into my post without explicitly stating that it makes me unique.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I have an extra valve in my heart.

I have a fairly tiny-medium sized scar on my leg.

I can type near ~205 words per minute. No lie.

There's more, just can't really remember it.

Really? Let's have an IM conversation one day and I'll race you.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Wow, you have a pretty ridiculous definition of tool, then.

Well, let's see what makes me unique...

I can suck in my stomach and squeeze in my abs... I'd have to get a pic of that to show you what I mean.

I listen and sing to really loud music in my room, which includes screaming. Drives the sisters nuts.

I don't hate bugs, but I hate it when they crawl all over me.

My closet has to be closed when I sleep. Not afraid of the Boogeyman or anything, it's just a habit.

I'm a big time klutz.

There's more, but I just can't remember anything.

Yeah and all colors are essentially the same because they're colors. Hell, all matter is essentially the same because it has mass. Everything that exists is essentially the same because they exist. Please tell me, what is the point of saying everything is the same? What are you guys trying to achieve? Do you just not like seeing others get their ego trips (which is what I hope you're doing) or are you trying to make a point or something?

Zierro is getting angry ... hehe.

Yeah and all colors are essentially the same because they're colors.Hell, all matter is essentially the same because it has mass. Everything that exists is essentially the same because they exist.

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. And the worst argument I've seen you come up with. When did I say all people are the same because they share the same most of their codon groupings ?

Perhaps you should take a step back and ask me to clarify what I'm saying instead of barking like a angry internet justice league member.

Do you just not like seeing others get their ego trips (which is what I hope you're doing) or are you trying to make a point or something?

Orange juice.

Do you just not like seeing others get their ego trips (which is what I hope you're doing) or are you trying to make a point or something?

Orange juice.

I can't believe it has happened, but Adrenal has made me smile. I know, shocking. Carry on now.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

Orange juice.

I can't believe it has happened, but Adrenal has made me smile. I know, shocking. Carry on now.

It happened to be what I was drinking at the time.

I was trying to think of something completely random to say - spent 5 minutes trying to find the perfect word, and then I was like screw it.

Orange Juice.

Orange juice.

I feel like you've changed, Lenin.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Orange juice.

Whaddaya' talking about.

We have a mutual understanding Lenin, and I.

:P

Orange juice.

You cannot post, because of that un-hidden Grudge image. Because it's always a Japanese girl ghost I think I'll see.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

Orange juice.

You cannot post, because of that un-hidden Grudge image. Because it's always a Japanese girl ghost I think I'll see.

....... -Scratches head-

OH! You mean when you look in the mirror? Yeah, she'll get you one day.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

It'll probably be wongtong behind you, ready to attack. Much scarier than the grunge IMO.

Sorry, I just found that funny.

While reading this topic i happened to notice your location and I just graduated from Palm Springs High School lol, small world.

OT: I have three testicles.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

It'll probably be wongtong behind you, ready to attack. Much scarier than the grunge IMO.

Sorry, I just found that funny.

While reading this topic i happened to notice your location and I just graduated from Palm Springs High School lol, small world.

Well, I don't live there. I'm not going to give out my exact location on here, just not smart. :shame:

I do, however, live within 15 miles of PS.

And about your uniqueness... I'm doubting it. A lot. :lol:

Im a good skateboarder.

I do silly and stupid things to make others laugh.

I dont care what people think of me.

I listen to everything, From Pop to Death Metal, From Club to Classic, Drum n Bass to Trance..

When I back comb my hair, apparently I look like russel brand..

dzuz3d.jpg

Seriously? Wow, I thought I was alone :D

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!