Things you do that you think no one else does

Evil_Sabre

Whenever I have breakfast I always have the same cereal (Rice krispies <3:), I haven't had a different breakfast for years. But the weird thing is that I wait ten minutes after making it before I eat it.

Rice Krispies is the best. \'

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought of another one. When I take pills with water I fill my mouth with water first and drop the pills in. People think it's weird.

lern2dryswallow

also, as for the urinating in the shower thing some1 mentioned, id have to say ive been guilty of that a couple of times. lol

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Thought of another one. When I take pills with water I fill my mouth with water first and drop the pills in. People think it's weird.

lern2dryswallow

also, as for the urinating in the shower thing some1 mentioned, id have to say ive been guilty of that a couple of times. lol

Ha, I can't swallow pills period.

And for showerly urination, guilty. Especially since I shower when I wake up, I figure i may as well shake the dew off the leaf then.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I brought up the urinating in the shower thing last time we had a bad/weird habits thread. :? Yes I do it

And I've only been able to swallow pills lately (as in the past month, or week - not sure). Yay.

The only thing I can't think of which hasn't been said already is that I chew/suck on the collar of my shirt when I'm at my computer. I don't think it's too weird, if weird at all though.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I chew/suck on the collar of my shirt when I'm at my computer.

I unconsciously do that as well. I used to do it a lot more, dont really have that problem now.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Whenever I have breakfast I always have the same cereal (Rice krispies <3:), I haven't had a different breakfast for years. But the weird thing is that I wait ten minutes after making it before I eat it.

You eat soggy rice krispies every morning??

mbqyk3.gif

I unconsciously do that as well. I used to do it a lot more, dont really have that problem now.

Why do people mix up unconscious and subconscious... :(

I dearly hope you aren't sucking on your collar unconsciously. But yea, I do it subconsciously - I don't think "Hey, I'm hungry, I'm too lazy to go get some food so I'll suck on my shirt instead."

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I sit and pee at the same time. (i know guys here are ashamed of this, but it saves energy and time sorta)

I give away stuff without attempting to sell it.

I start buying old stuff when I have nostalgia.

I pop my toes <.<

I do that to.

is it the girly pose, or do you literally pop it? >.> soz, just a lil confused.

Why do people mix up unconscious and subconscious... :(

I dearly hope you aren't sucking on your collar unconsciously. But yea, I do it subconsciously - I don't think "Hey, I'm hungry, I'm too lazy to go get some food so I'll suck on my shirt instead."

Whoops, yeah I mixed that up. :wall:

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I tend to sort of... suck on the upper-part of the inside of my bottom lip a bit until it makes this "chirp" sound. A habit from my snusing days, I think.

2009rb9.jpg

I bite off little bits skin at the corners of my mouth on the inside of my lip then spit the out, not like a big lugie but just the skin. Just reading this it sounds kinda gross, but i still do it.

Also when I take pills I put the pill in and throw my head back several times to make sure it is at the back of my mouth, then I drink the water and pill.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

I often imagine getting into an argument with people that I hate, and winning.

I sleep in a sleeping bag. Always.

I bite my nails. At 13.

I don't add everyone I know as a friend on Facebook.

I keep my watch on ALL the time.

I have a separate playlist for each musical I have songs from.

Uhh... I use (mostly) proper english when texting.

Hmm... I think that's it. I'll post later if I think of anything.

I'm an INTJ.

Wait...Cynic...

Are you a girl?

I often imagine getting into an argument with people that I hate, and winning.

I don't add everyone I know as a friend on Facebook.

Uhh... I use (mostly) proper english when texting.

I do those. Only kinda the first one, sometimes I just think of counter arguments to what people have said to me earlier in the day.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I have this weird thing with milk. I can only drink Sainbury's semi-skimmed/skimmed milk. To me any other milk tastes absolutely gross. I also can't eat dairy products in foreign countries.

And I too wet the toothbrush, put the toothpaste on it, wet it again and then brush my teeth. :thumbup:

BoXRwtv.png

YZF63wJ.png

youknowhowilovemygeekyandnerdyguys-1.png

And I too wet the toothbrush, put the toothpaste on it, wet it again and then brush my teeth. :thumbup:

Mee too :D

I also can't sleep with any sound, so before I go to bed every night I take the batteries out of every clock (well, not digital clocks..) from the house, because I can hear the ticking noise (I reckon I imagine it but hey...). I have to reset the time every morning XD But its worth sleeping..

Doomy edit: I like sheep

I always wipe while standing up, I have no idea why.

I always turn my fan on at night, not because I'm hot, but just because it helps me to sleep.

Clone!?

Anyways, I have to wear socks when I go to bed I just cant sleep with out them.

I sleep in a sleeping bag aswell.

I watch the Military channel almost all the time, unless its some cheapo show thats on.

I watch G4. Nobody else that I know watches it.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I bite my nails. At 13.

I keep my watch on ALL the time.

I'm 15, and occasionally still bite my nails :lol: And I wear my watch all the time too. Because I don't like having to spend 5 seconds getting your phone out and looking at it, then 0.5 to turn your wrist.

Uhmmm...

I always sleep with my arms not under the covers, and kinda curved, right by my head. Can't really sleep any other way...

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

This is just to bring out the weird things we all do, sometimes we're not alone in our weirdness.

Whenever I have to pee and crap at the same time I always pee first standing then go to work, I find peeing and sitting just feels wrong.

I always turn my fan on at night, not because I'm hot, but just because it helps me to sleep.

So share your unusual idiosyncrasies

Why the [bleep] would you pee then crap?

If it splashes you're getting pee water on your [wagon]. That's nasty.

I have a specific towel and side of the towel for drying my body, and the other part is for my hair.

I think I'll post some other things later on.

OH! I have a specific size forall my windows, and specific postions for them on the screen, and certain windows that are always open, and I base the other windows on those ones. I organize all my windows, very specifically. and if anyone ever [bleep]s up the size, it really pisses me off, so I have three browsers with the same size, so I can have a failsafe backup browser to copy the size on my good browser from.

Mee too :D

I also can't sleep with any sound, so before I go to bed every night I take the batteries out of every clock (well, not digital clocks..) from the house, because I can hear the ticking noise (I reckon I imagine it but hey...). I have to reset the time every morning XD But its worth sleeping..

I always wet the toothbrush, brush for about fifteen seconds without toothpaste, wet it again, shake out the water, put the toothpaste on, and brush until I absolutely need to spit, for three cycles, then rinse by sucking water out of my toothbrush after I dip it in running water.

then rinse by sucking water out of my toothbrush after I dip it in running water.

:o !

Me too !!!!

So enjoyable.

I bite my nails. At 13.

I'm youTIFerswillneverknow and I still bite my nails.

Not very often though. Just when I'm bored.

This is just to bring out the weird things we all do, sometimes we're not alone in our weirdness.

Whenever I have to pee and crap at the same time I always pee first standing then go to work, I find peeing and sitting just feels wrong.

And if it splashes you're getting crap water on you, either way you're going to get some kind of disgusting water.

clansig7.gif

And if it splashes you're getting crap water on you, either way you're going to get some kind of disgusting water.

It's not crap water because the crap is just going into the water, so it's not crap water yet. but yeah, nasty water either way, I just think it'd be better to get normal toilet water rather than pee water on you.