Have you ever heard a song/saw a video...

jjjon123

...that reminded you of runescape?

Heres mine, I was watching random music videos from SSBB and i came across Gritzy Desert, I started listening to it and then i was like " :shock: wtf? this sounds like al kharid... wait... why did that just remind me of runescape?" (you can see my comment :mrgreen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FrcpyyLS_w)

Please dont post your random thoughts of RS, Only post if Something IN the song or video sounded or looked like something from RS.

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

This one does.

Also, this is the best RSMV ever same song, but the video is great:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

The suite life of Zack and Cody. Don't ask me why I was watching this -.- But from 5:30 to 5:50 it sounds alot like the old RS theme ::'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI-sKy-8F9I#movie_player

EDIT: Check out 6:05 aswell, the bowling cube (no idea what the english word for that is) moves before the ball hits it xD

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

The suite life of Zack and Cody. Don't ask me why I was watching this -.- But from 5:30 to 5:50 it sounds alot like the old RS theme ::'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI-sKy-8F9I#movie_player

EDIT: Check out 6:05 aswell, the bowling cube (no idea what the english word for that is) moves before the ball hits it xD

LOL I watched the SAME episode AND THOUGHT THE SAME THING !!!!!!!!!! I even posted it but im too lazy to go and find it.

(when you watching tv saturday morning and there is nothing on you tend to watch stupid stuff)

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

Every time I watch The Mummy or The Mummy Returns it makes me think of Al-Kharid.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Mollys Chambers By Kings Of Leon. Back in 2003 when the song first came out i was quite obsessed with it... :P It reminds me of mining essence for some reason.. :S

Wow, thats just made me notice... I've been playing on my account "Miokie" for 6 years now and I still only have one 99 D: :lol:

Ahh well.

dzuz3d.jpg

Naw, RS is the last thing on my mind if I'm doin summat else

It makes being with a girl very interesting. :thumbup:

I don't believe any song or video has reminded me of Runescape though. I haven't had RS music volume on for years, so I really don't even know what it sounds like. -.-

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

Riot by Three Days Grace.

Reminds me of the wildy riot....XD But i think that's because of some video about that.

Also, i tried farming once and my potatoes died, put me off forever.