What movie(s) did you last see?

How2PK

I saw 3 movies last night, with one more to see tonight.

Grown Ups- Funny movie. It was the better of the 2 playing at the drive-in.

Salt- Good, but not great, the worse of the 2 I saw there.

I Am Omega- I watched this at my cousin's place and thought it was good.

I can't remember the name of the one I have left for tonight.

Inception. Was decent I guess. I got so bored near the end though, Jesus Christ.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

12 Angry Men [1957]

Amazing film, a rewatch though. Gets' better every time you see it, all these undertones from all the 12 different jurors, their thoughts, feelings, etc.

Should be a remake with more recent actors, Steve Buscemi, John Turturro, Jeff Bridges, Liam Neeson, Jack Nicholson, etc...

12 Angry Men [1957]

Amazing film, a rewatch though. Gets' better every time you see it, all these undertones from all the 12 different jurors, their thoughts, feelings, etc.

Should be a remake with more recent actors, Steve Buscemi, John Turturro, Jeff Bridges, Liam Neeson, Jack Nicholson, etc...

Haha, that'd be awesome. And ofc Christopher Walken would be in it, since he's in pretty much everything. ._o

Watched Kill Bill V2 in class today.

Enjoyed it more than the first one. :3

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

12 Angry Men [1957]

Haha, that'd be awesome. And ofc Christopher Walken would be in it, since he's in pretty much everything. ._o

Bahah, yeah. Hmm, we need 12, but we have only 6 so far. More suggestions ! :thumbsup:

I watched Terminator 2 yesterday, great, classic film [as classic as a film you can get ahaha], the governator is excellent as the terminator, and some parts a visually astounding even for being produced nearly 20 years ago.

There are some parts which always make me crack up. Could not stop laughing for a solid 10 minutes after seeing this :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ANUP5-aW4E

The Wrestler. Really good, Glad I hadn't seen this with my ex girlfriend, too many boobies :thumbsup: 9/10

I really need to get on my game again, but hell I'm lazy...

If you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

Inception. Saw it last Saturday. I must say, it was unlike anything I have ever seen in film. Simple words don't do it justice. You have to go see it yourself. I was hugely impressed and walked out of the theatre awestruck and at the same time slightly confused (mostly about the nuances in the deep plot I didn't quite understand). So might go see it again, when the crowds die down. Just an awesome, awesome movie! Kudos to Nolan. :razz:

dontfearthereaper2.png

Wanted - It was only alright. I loved the ending though.

So I'm NOT the only one who thought it wasn't that great? Good.

Haunting in Connecticut. It was alright. I wouldn't buy it or anything, though.

Well Wanted really wasn't all that great. I highly enjoyed it though.

EDIT: Oh and I haven't posted in a long while, mostly because I have hardly any time to watch anything anymore and most of that has been taken up by watching the entire Stargate franchise. I did however watch this last night:

Clash of the Titans - The 2010 remake. Everyone said this was pretty horrible, but there are many times I like movies and I even realize they are horrible. This was not one of those times, this was just plain bad. I have no idea why it was so bad either. I can handle a movie with poor acting, or a poor story or even one that really has no point to it. For some reason this movie just could not keep my attention at all. About 20 minutes into it I went to the bathroom and didn't even bother pausing, then while I was in there I figured I might as well do some cleaning and just listen to the movie for a few minutes. I ended up cleaning for the entire rest of the movie because there was no incentive to actually pay attention to it.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Im watching Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure right now.

EXCELLENT!

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!