What movie(s) did you last see?

How2PK

Kick-Ass: I liked it quite a lot.

Superbad: Better than The Hangover imo.

Terminator Salvations: Pretty confusing. Not exactly what I expected.

Dumb and Dumber: Classic.

Team America: World Police: Seperate kind of humour, but still amazing! To be expected from the South Park creators.

Did anyone see Juno? Is it good?

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]

Did anyone see Juno? Is it good?

I have, It's alright.. It's pretty indie in the sense of OH SONIC YOUTH, JUST NOISE MAN. and the Hamburger phone.. Ugh. Hated that, not to be nitpicking. Overall it's an okay movie Decent acting and Cera in the same role as always

Feel bad posting with out seeing more than 2 movies..

The Science of Sleep

part of Man Bites dog.

If you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

Watched:

Jackie Brown. Now I know what How2pk is talking about when he said it was boring, it completely was, and I'm used to watching movies with barely anything happening, but that's more of mystery that Jackie Brown didn't have. 4.5/10

Dersu Uzala. my 5th favorite movie. So fantastic and wonderful the 2nd time around. Beautiful and extremely rich characters!!! 10/10

If you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

The National Treasure movies are good. They're not the Indiana Jones series, but at least they're trying, which is more than most movies these days can claim.

Anyways, I just watched The Men Who Stare At Goats last night on Netflix. Awesome blend of serious story progression and humor. Was also hilarious seeing Ewan McGregor of all people confusedly asking what a Jedi is.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Alien

Face Off

Knight and Day

The A-Team

Tonight is Salt (which I've already seen) and The Expendables

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

This movie looks amazing:

Animal Kingdom is an Aussie crime drama that came out a couple of months ago in Aust and has recently been released in north america. It's been received pretty well by critics and definitely deserves a viewing.

The movie follows Jake, a young guy who find himself without a home, given shelter by his Granmother, who up til now Jakes mother has been keen to keep him away from. As Jake gets more and more involved with the family its clear to see why, as their history of bank hold ups is catching up with them as they're hounded by an increasingly trigger happy police force. It dosn't take long for things to get out of control for all involved.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5BsYRmMfus

yes.png

Anyone see Expendables yet? How was it?

It was alright. The beginning and middle was rather dull. But the final fight is akin to that at the end of Commando, I.E, my testosterone level went through the roof. It had some really crappy dialogue, and it was just terribly campy, but I thought it was overall an entertaining package.

It wasn't as entertaining for me because two chicks were behind us and every time someone died (which was like 1000 times) they had to scream obscenities and disturb everyone's experience. I hate people who can't shut up during movies and either has to quip in to be funny or scream obscenities when people die to gain attention or because they are just the most loud and annoying people ever. I hate going to the movie theater. It's not worth it. You get the most annoying, idiotic people in there ruining the experience.

Friday night I saw Scott Pilgrim and really enjoyed it. I think it is much better than The Expendables, and I also found I could enjoy it because no one was annoying the crap out of everyone in the theater.

What happened to watchers who would be in the theater and tell people to shut the hell up when they scream and yell like they themselves are the ones in the fight scene getting shot at?

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

What happened to watchers who would be in the theater and tell people to shut the hell up when they scream and yell like they themselves are the ones in the fight scene getting shot at?

I would seriously pay double price to go to a "quiet" theatre showing in which you aren't allowed to make any noise. No food, no drinks, no talking, no kids, no oohs and aahs, no bathroom breaks. But I would actually prefer to go to the theatre and no one else be in my screening. Scott Pilgrim actually has been doing pretty horribly at the box office, which sucks in a way since I liked it but was awesome in a way in that it means not too many people are going to see it. There were only 4 groups of people in my screening numbering from 2-4 people each. We all sat really far apart from each other and no one made any discernible noise. It was one of the best theatre experiences I have had.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I would seriously pay double price to go to a "quiet" theatre showing in which you aren't allowed to make any noise. No food, no drinks, no talking, no kids, no oohs and aahs, no bathroom breaks. But I would actually prefer to go to the theatre and no one else be in my screening. Scott Pilgrim actually has been doing pretty horribly at the box office, which sucks in a way since I liked it but was awesome in a way in that it means not too many people are going to see it. There were only 4 groups of people in my screening numbering from 2-4 people each. We all sat really far apart from each other and no one made any discernible noise. It was one of the best theatre experiences I have had.

Wow, really ? Australia and America must be very different. 99% of the time of when I go to see a film in a cinema there's none of that stuff, except when the show the trailers. Doesn't get much worse than laughing. :|