What movie(s) did you last see?

How2PK

I'd call it a movie, you may not, but Avatar: The Last Airbender

Lulz, I thought you were talking about the recent live-action movie. :mrgreen:

But yeah, that was a good ending to a show. I think.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I'd call it a movie, you may not, but Avatar: The Last Airbender

Lulz, I thought you were talking about the recent live-action movie. :mrgreen:

But yeah, that was a good ending to a show. I think.

250px-Azula-creepy.png

Nice and sane, I see.

I think it was a good ending. Hehe. I really like the show, shame that it ended so quick. The next 'series' doesn't sound that good. :\ Hope it is.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I watched Push. Kind of an interesting idea (though not very original) but it had very poor plot/character development.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I flipped between 4 movies today. I had seen all 4 before, though.

Catch That Kid- It has some funny parts but overall wasn't really worth the second watch.

Liar Liar- This one was good, but not as good as some Jim Carey movies.

Star Trek: Insurrection- This was the one I spent the most time on, easily the best of the bunch. Even though it didn't feature my favourite Trek crew (Voyager).

Ella Enchanted- Another one like Catch That Kid, but it was on.

I watched Wedding Crashers last night. Always good for some laughs. I've been really indecisive with my movie choices lately. I'll decide to watch a movie, but as soon as I make that decision I suddenly don't feel like watching it anymore. D:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

About a month and a half ago, I started to watch all the Harry Potter films [yeah, I know ahah], got up to the first half of the last one ... finished watching Half Blood Prince today. Wanted to do that for a long time. :grin:

Also watched Bourne Identity and part of Bourne Supremacy last night. Aaaah, I love these films, just distilled action/thriller.

I just bought the Bourne Trilogy on blu-ray, I should go ahead and watch those...

Yes, you really should ahah, it would look amazing on bluray. Second film is the best in my opinion. Supremacy>Ultimatum>Identity.

Saw Scott Pigrim Vs The World the other night. I didn't really know what to expect but yeah, pretty good.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Yes, you really should ahah, it would look amazing on bluray. Second film is the best in my opinion. Supremacy>Ultimatum>Identity.

It's hard for me to judge since they are all pretty damn awesome, and it's actually been quite a while since I've seen them. If I had to choose though I would go with Identity>Ultimatum=Supremacy, but it's all pretty close.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Now I am watching Flash Gordon. It's pretty funny.

Plus, it's worth watching just for the scenes with BRIAN BLESSED. In this he kinda reminds me of Leonidas from 300. Except much more awesome. He has wings.

EDIT - Haha, he just said "WHAT IS THIS? MADNESS!"

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Saw The Expendables tonight, was actually fairly disappointed. It had been hyped too much by my friends and I was rather let down by the lack of action. It wins the award for the most explosions in a 10 minute gap, but apart from that it was lacking. I was expecting to be blown away, but after seeing the A-Team last week, I have to say that film was much better. It had much more actions and had comedy too. The only jokes in the expendables had already been in the trailer, and the way the trailer was edited, they were funnier there than in the actual film where most of them fell flat.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^