What movie(s) did you last see?

How2PK

I want to see Dead Snow, but God I hate subtitles. If I have to read the movie, even when the movie is in English anyway, my eye is always drawn to the bottom of the screen no matter what and I miss the whole thing.

Turn off subtitles?

@Bloodstain:

The Good, the Bad and the Weird was just freaking awesome.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I want to see Dead Snow, but God I hate subtitles. If I have to read the movie, even when the movie is in English anyway, my eye is always drawn to the bottom of the screen no matter what and I miss the whole thing.

Turn off subtitles?

It's not in English.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Turn off subtitles?

It's not in English.

Learn Norwegian, GOSH! Why not just youtube all the action parts?

yes.png

Turn off subtitles?

It's not in English.

Because I want to get the whole thing in one watch. To be honest, I dunno why they don't just make an English dub. Sure it would probably sound terrible, but as long as you actually understand what they're saying and see the movie at the same time, it'll still be an improvement.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Turn off subtitles?

It's not in English.

Because I want to get the whole thing in one watch. To be honest, I dunno why they don't just make an English dub. Sure it would probably sound terrible, but as long as you actually understand what they're saying and see the movie at the same time, it'll still be an improvement.

Personally I prefer subs over dubs. Eg. Oldboy, the actors were just so good at speaking and portraying emotion that I feel it would have been missing a lot if they dubbed it.

yes.png

Turn off subtitles?

It's not in English.

I know it isn't but I thought maybe you got a dub of it judging from how you worded your last sentence. Didn't know dubs didn't exist of the movie either, never pay attention to dubs since they are an affront to the film anyways. If I had my way dubs wouldn't exist, they are almost always absolutely horrible. The only place they kind of work are animated films originally in a different language.

It only takes seeing two or three movies subbed before you get used to it, if I were you I would just watch a few more and then you will be fine with them.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

And one of the best for last:

Tropa de Elite AKA Elite Squad (Brazil):

1997, Captain Nascimento has to find a substitute for his occupation while trying to take down drug dealers and criminals before the Pope comes to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

It's about Brazil's elite force (The BOPE) that takes down drug lords in the favelas, it's really great. It shows how corrupt the Brazilian police is and how brutal the BOPE can be.

I've seen it too. I loved the brutality of it and that the crims really got what they deserved.

However, it was it bit weird... It kinda jumped from one place to another and a bit difficult to follow. I'd liked more fight scenes.

@Dizzle: Learn Swedish, Norwegian or Danish and you'll understand it hehe. The dialogue isn't important. But don't watch it as a horror movie, watch it as a comedy! I haven't laughed so much for a long time when i saw it.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

I watched Passion of Mind last night. I had seen it once before years and years ago. It's a pretty interesting movie.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I watched American History X. I'll be the first to admit the ending made me cry a bit :(

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I watched American History X. I'll be the first to admit the ending made me cry a bit :(

My favourite movie of all time.

And yes, I bordered, but that always happens. >_>

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

For Your Eyes Only

I think the roger moore Bonds are 'funny' in the sense that he is in the woods and gets jumped after spying on some guy lol. and then he takes 2x4s and whacks 2 motorycle assassins

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Watched Kick Ass. Pretty awesome movie. The end was kinda feh, though. Also, lol @ hip-firing a bazooka.

Pretty big sequel hook at the end, so I'm looking forward to it, I guess.

The actor who played Dave reminds me a lot of Cillian Murphy. I think it's the eyes and the facial build, mebbe. Still like Cillian more, though. :3

And holy [cabbage], a nerd-focussed movie where the lead male isn't Michael Cera. Mind = blown.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

And holy [cabbage], a nerd-focussed movie where the lead male isn't Michael Cera. Mind = blown.

That was the part about it I hated the most.

PS: Is it just me or does Vampires Suck look even worse than Twilight? I didn't think it was possible. :ohnoes: