What movie(s) did you last see?

How2PK

I'm nearly finished watching Airplane! I love this film.

Great movie. The timing suck, though :sad:

I'm guessing that is probably why they watched it. I am doing a Nielsen marathon this weekend.

Easy A - When I first saw something related to this movie a long time ago just judging by that stuff I would have expected a really crappy generic teenage comedy. Then after it was out I heard great things about it from everyone. It was actually somewhere in the middle. Had I not heard great things about it I would have been really impressed with it, however without the praise there is a good chance I never would have watched it. Anyways Emma Stone is hot.

This. It was pretty decent, better then I expected at least but I wouldn't call it great. Definitely going to watch Airplane! this weekend in memory..

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Cet obscur objet du désir-1977

I'm starting to become very fond of Bunuel's movies, so it's hard to say this movie wasn't good, but it wasn't amazing like some of his others.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Blade Trinity - I know that it's going to disappoint me, but every time the SyFy channel plays it, I just see Snipes kicking vampire butt, and before I know it I've watched it again.

Why do the first two never get any airtime?

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

Blade Trinity - I know that it's going to disappoint me, but every time the SyFy channel plays it, I just see Snipes kicking vampire butt, and before I know it I've watched it again.

Why do the first two never get any airtime?

They are all kind of good in their own way, third one is probably the "worst" but it is also probably the most enjoyable. Plus Jessica Biel... all I can say is daaaamn.

@Range_This11: Buñuel's movies are pretty awesome, at least the one or two I've seen. Actually I just checked your link there and went to his profile, apparently I am thinking of someone else. The only Luis Buñuel movie I've seen is his short Un Chien Andalou, which was definitely interesting.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

That one is on my short-list of Brunuel movies I need to see especially since it's a collaboration with Dali. You should check out his other movies, from what I've read his Mexican movies were some of the best he made. I've only started watching them recently though, so I'm no expert.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Watched Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back yesterday evening. Haven't watched the Star wars movie in a while, watched A New Hope a few days ago and I now find myself eagerly awaiting the blu-ray editions of Star Wars.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

That one is on my short-list of Brunuel movies I need to see especially since it's a collaboration with Dali. You should check out his other movies, from what I've read his Mexican movies were some of the best he made. I've only started watching them recently though, so I'm no expert.

I mostly just watched it because of the Pixies song :smile: . I do already have Le charme discret de la bourgeoisie so that will probably be the next one of his I watch. Have you seen it yet?

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I mostly just watched it because of the Pixies song :smile: . I do already have Le charme discret de la bourgeoisie so that will probably be the next one of his I watch. Have you seen it yet?

Ah yes the Pixies love him and David Lynch haha. I have it on my hard drive but I haven't watched it yet, I'm waiting until Sunday when my roommate gets home to watch a couple with him.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

Watchmen - First time watching the Director's cut. First half of the movie was better than the regular cut, but then you still have 2 hours to go and see why they cut a lot of it. Everything during the beginning was more clear (thinking from the point of view of someone who hasn't seen the movie/read the comic) so that was good, the second half was about the same clarity wise, just didn't seem to flow very well. All over I am definitely happy with it, I really liked the theatrical cut too though.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

The comic craps all over the movie, that is for sure.

Which reminded me of this. Oh the lulz.

They are two different mediums and you shouldn't judge one based on the other. Yes, the comic is one of the best comics ever (I prefer Sandman over it) and the movie is not one of the best movies ever, but it is still an enjoyable movie.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I watched The Expendables last night. I saw it in theaters but I missed the opening scene so it was nice to see that :P It actually explained everything with Gunner lol.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I actually enjoyed that movie in theaters Tripsis, the audience seemed to get a kick out of some of the comedic fight scenes. Some criticize that movie for not having much substance but when you go to see a Stallone film you come to see good ol' ass kickin. :thumbup:

I just watched Iron Man 2 since I haven't gotten around to it for some reason, I normally hate sequels but this one was worth watching I guess.

Low_C.png

Yeah maybe it didn't have much substance in terms of plot but I enjoyed it nonetheless. It was entertaining and had many fun fight scenes. :)

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

Yeah my favorite part was when

[hide=spoiler]the transporter got off his motorcycle and owned all those basketball players. Seemed like the whole theater turned into blood savage fans at an mma fight. [/hide]

Low_C.png

[hide=spoiler]the transporter got off his motorcycle and owned all those basketball players. Seemed like the whole theater turned into blood savage fans at an mma fight. [/hide]

[hide]Lol I loved that bit :D Anything with Jason Statham kicking ass is epic.[/hide]

Posted Image

[hide]Lol I loved that bit :D Anything with Jason Statham kicking ass is epic.[/hide]

Usually I don't like Statham that much, but I did enjoy his role in that one.

I've been watching a lot of movies lately, since I didn't have cable/satellite for a couple weeks. I can't remember most of them right now, though, so I'll just say the ones I do.

Valentine's Day and Death at a Funeral. Both were good, although I say that about a lot of movies.

The first Spiderman movie.

I was disappointed: the Spiderman & Iron Man vs. Carnage were so awesome that I forgot how crappy the movies were.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.