What movie(s) did you last see?

How2PK

saw the fighter last night

snorefest. wish i spent my money on something else

I convinced my friends not to go to the theatre last night for this one because I didn't want to spend $10+ on an average movie. Instead I got them to watch The Seventh Seal (1957). It was a pretty good movie although the chess theme kind of gets slightly worn out over time.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

I've been watching Fringe :P Pretty interesting/entertaining.

How far into it are you? I just watched it originally because of the creators, and even though it sucked I stuck with it. There were a few ok parts of the first season, but overall it was more or less boring. I just kept with it out of a sense of obligation.

Now it is easily the best show currently on TV. I have never seen a show turn around like that before, and it was pretty sudden in season 2 it just got great.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

How far into it are you? I just watched it originally because of the creators, and even though it sucked I stuck with it. There were a few ok parts of the first season, but overall it was more or less boring. I just kept with it out of a sense of obligation.

Now it is easily the best show currently on TV. I have never seen a show turn around like that before, and it was pretty sudden in season 2 it just got great.

I'm not that far in yet. Season 1 episode 5 right now. I'm enjoying it but it's kind of frustrating how slow it is for everything to connect together.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

The Proposal.

I watched it last night.

I somewhat hesitated to see it, due to Sanda Bullock, i don't know why, but there's just something that gets to me.

Anyways, i thought it was a decent movie. The ending was like Avatar, kinda expected. I had hoped for it to be more funny than it was, but sitll decent. I'd say, about 7/10.

I imagine it would work well as a movie on Sunday afternoon/evening.

I don't know why, but atm i'm into some sort of comedy/romantic sort of mode when it comes to films.. lol.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

I'm not that far in yet. Season 1 episode 5 right now. I'm enjoying it but it's kind of frustrating how slow it is for everything to connect together.

Ahh I see, at that point you could still be in the "hopeful" phase where you know it could be good, but it is just way too episodic and not serialized. The problem is that frustration will last through the entire first season and just keep getting worse, until you are just bored with it. But I swear it does get good later :smile: .

I watched The Slammin' Salmon, then realize I hadn't watched Super Troopers in a while so I followed it with that, and then since I watched those two I figured I might as well watch Beerfest as well. So I had a good Broken Lizard night :smile: . They are all "stupid" comedies and I enjoy the hell out of them, though I can't blame anyone for not seeing the humour and just seeing the stupid.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Beerfest!

I've seen it a few times, but gotten drunk with some mates while seeing it, so there's just some memory pieces here and there. Fun [cabbage] tho.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

I watched a bunch of movies the past few days.

Toy Story 3, Book of Eli, Sherlock Holmes, War Games, and some other I can't remember.

They were all pretty decent. Ive seen War Games a few times before though. The rest were new.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Ramona and Beezus- It was much better than I thought it would be, though I admit I didn't expect much. Pretty good, though.

Gunless- I had higher hopes for this one and it delivered. It was better than I expected.

Scott Pilgrim vs the World- I finally saw it, and it was probably the best one I've seen lately.

Black Swan. It was my first Aronofsky movie in the theater and it was awesome! I definitely recommend seeing it if you've enjoyed his other movies.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Is it Me?

Basically a [developmentally delayed]ed cliche boring ass gay film. That I shut off like 20 minutes through. See first sentence for reasons.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Over winter break I have seen so far:

The Fighter - Pretty solid movie. The actors played very convincing roles and told a great (true) story about addiction, success, and family.

True Grit - A little corny for me. Had really high expectations and was let down. I enjoyed the style and the light humor, but I was expecting much more.

Black Swan - Aronofsky delivers once again. Very thought-provoking. Really explores the human psyche from a unique perspective.

@Mask: I struggled with that too. Big time.