What movie(s) did you last see?

How2PK

I saw The Mechanic today! Loved it :^_^: The beginning was a bit slow I thought, but the end, which was great, made up for it :P

Saw this last weekend, I thought it would have been way better if the whole movie was like the first part. Planned, precise hits, instead of generic action movie.

Also, I swear to god that one of the guys shot on the roof of the hotel (the religious preacher guy part) was TERRY CREWS. You see the face for maybe 2 seconds and then he gets shot, both me and my friend could SWEAR it was him though

yes.png

All about Steve

I should not have had the expectations i did, it looked a bit "b" just on the cover. I thought, hm, maaaaaaaybe it is a bit 'crazy' (since she's stalking) and funny. But, it was just too light. If she had been more crazy it would have been a lot more fun, this was just a bit "sweet".

I wish i hadn't seen it. The script was crappy, no good explanations of where they were going and a bit dull.

3 or 4/10.

Sandra Bullock had really too much make-up on her, and i fast forward the last 30min of the movie.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

I just finished watching the losers, and I thought it was pretty funny...they more or less took the A team, and made the script 50x better. Oh, and they added zoe saldana in short clothes. No objections on both.

div>

Pride.

It was you typical sports movie, nothing more nothing less.

I would say it IMDB rating has it about right. 4.9/10.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I've been watching Lie To Me :D It's like House but more crime stuff rather than hospital stuff.. XD

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Last movie I saw: The King's Speech

If you're into history and all that good stuff, I highly recommend it. I give this movie a 10/10.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzI4D6dyp_o

Onto a less serious movie, I'd really like to see Gnomeo and Juliet after watching the hilarious trailer XD the best part is from 2:20 onwards. You'll have to see it for yourself :smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPQyg8XtGsw

2vuhgcn.png

Watched To Kill A Mockingbird in English class today. Interesting movie, it's good to see a great book realised in moving image.

God damn Scout is annoying as hell in the movie.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Perfect Blue- Satoshi Kon's first movie, it's a very Hitchcock-esque thriller that blurs the line between reality and delusion. Really amazing, moves at a tense pace.

Millennium Actress- Another one of Satoshi Kon's works. This one follows the story of an actress as she chases a man she loves to give him back a key. It blurs the line between cinema (the films she was in) and her real life.

Really sad film and some amazing use of music.

One of my mates had a little movie night last night, watched three movies.

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels: It was good, funny at parts, but I didn't really catch parts of the ending 'cause we all started talking and ignoring it. Probably the movie I liked the most of the night.

127 Hours: Also alright, nothing amazing, though.

Unstoppable: I didn't really like it, there was a severe lack of destruction. Seems like it could have been a lot shorter.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

The original Star Wars trilogy.

Awesome as always. But it was the digitally remastered version so that was pretty crap.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Deadsnow. Blacksheep.

Both were ridiculously hilarious. Deadsnow had an awesome fight scene.

Blacksheep was just, I dont even know what to say about it.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Deadsnow. Blacksheep.

Both were ridiculously hilarious. Deadsnow had an awesome fight scene.

Blacksheep was just, I dont even know what to say about it.

When I saw Deadsno I thought it was going to be bad up until the guy appeared at the cabin. Then it was non stop awesome from there

Watched Doom, it was alright.

Doom gets better and better every time I watch it, it's weird. Started as a pretty average movie, now I like it quite a bit. Just gotta remember to forget it's based on the game though

ALSO BIG NEWS EVERYONE

Arnold might be returning to movies!

LOS ANGELES After seven years in the California governor's mansion, Arnold Schwarzenegger is returning to his old day job: acting.

Schwarzenegger wrote on Twitter that he's ready to start considering film roles again.

The former governor tweeted Thursday night: "Exciting news. My friends at CAA have been asking me for 7 years when they can take offers seriously. Gave them the green light today."

Creative Artists Agency is a leading Hollywood talent agency.

Schwarzenegger's personal aide, Daniel Ketchell, confirmed the tweet Friday morning.

Before leading the state of California from 2003 to 2010, the former body builder was the star of such blockbusters as the "Terminator" franchise and "True Lies" and comedies like "Kindergarten Cop" and "Twins."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110211/ap_on_en_mo/us_people_arnold_schwarzenegger

Oh god I hope he starts making movies again, granted he's over 60 now

yes.png